What's new

LF: RPG Games with good H-content pacing.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Recently, I've started to give the rpg games a try, since it seems that they were the most abundant genre.

H-content pacing is weird here. Sometimes it's pretty dense so you can get a good fap, like Fumika Fantasy, Inn my wife and Melty Quest. Other times, it's just good enough that you can edge for 5 hours till you finish the game, like Lilitales or Rhode's fortress. Then you have games that are like stabbing a straw into a person's brain, so the content drips slowly over the course of the lifetime, and you're just waiting for a good fap.

It's weird to play all of these games and not know when can I simply fap lol. I was hoping to get some suggestions, RPG is a genre that needs too much time investment just to get started, so trial and error means basically a night of no sleep sometimes.

Thanks

pregcess of zeven has very good pacing. the best pacing i've seen. it takes a while to get to some of the good stuff, but it's well worth it. the only problem is that it's mtl. clymenia games are pretty dense if you want that. and karryn's prison is by the same devs as melty's quest, so you should check that one out.

Back