What's new

ACT [Libraheart] らいぶらはーとSUCCUBUS サキュバス RE146033 RJ146033(they created an English version and changed cg)

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

torrent on nyaa

the jp version:

seems to be the author of the game 淫魔迷宮録ファティナ

but i dunno why their old games are removed on dlsite, any idea?

Powerless and cast out,
a succubus stands up to reclaim what is hers.

Conquer enemies and consume life force
using sexual methods, like a succubus does!

Jump in and play Libra Heart's high pace pixelated sexual action game!

Last edited by a moderator:

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Action][Libraheart/らいぶらはーと]SUCCUBUS (they created an English version and changed

Good CG's, still they should give the option to choose the style.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Action][Libraheart/らいぶらはーと]SUCCUBUS (they created an English version and changed

torrent on nyaa

the jp version:

seems to be the author of the game 淫魔迷宮録ファティナ

Well, they are no longer for sale, which suggests that the old circle broke up on less than friendly terms?

The new people have changed language and artwork which should be enough to avoid legal trouble.

Best I can think of...

:)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So, just to clarify... IS there a torrent on nyaa for it? Or is that just a placeholder?

slayer85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But it look much more sexier than the last version... Hot... n Spicy

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unless the game is radically different I don't think a translation of the game deserves its own thread, since I've seen many games talk about English translations of the game in the same thread.

Now the thread for the Japanese version of the game is here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26543

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's not. Just the CG's and the text.

And yeah, there are links to the game in that thread.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hot damn, they found a great artist for these new CGs.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It certainly is really good art, but it feels a mite jarring to have such a huge difference between the game and the art now.

OP
D

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unless the game is radically different I don't think a translation of the game deserves its own thread, since I've seen many games talk about English translations of the game in the same thread.

Now the thread for the Japanese version of the game is here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26543
the CGs are completely different too... :( but i guess it still doesnt deserve its own thread if you say so

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It still leaves the fact that they obviously have a new artist, and that the previous games have just vanished from DLSite?

Not just a translation I would say...

:)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

淫魔迷宮録ファティナ

I just tried this and it seems like a good game. Now I'm even more excited about what their next game might be.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I bought the new art english and version and played all the way through it. It took about eighteen fucking minutes.

I do anticipate a major upgrade with a sequel though.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I bought the new art english and version and played all the way through it. It took about eighteen fucking minutes.

I do anticipate a major upgrade with a sequel though.
It seems like the english translation also serves as a rebuild to turn the game into a suitable platform for expansion. If so, the sales numbers bode well.

Of course, there's also the chance the devs'll just abandon expansion and leave it as a mere translation-and-repolish. Time will tell.

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played through the game, was expecting something like Ghosts and Goblins, from the "world map" thing.
I can't say the game was bad, but it really wasn't anything special.

The animation is pretty good, but there's not much of it. Seriously, they couldn't do something with the bosses, at least? Let alone the dryads and fire girls.

CG looks nice but it's not appealing in any way, downloading the Japanese version just because it has better CGs.

And the gallery; there's like 7 empty slots at the bottom, and the 4 bottom ones even have the little "not unlocked yet" icon of the girl standing there. It's just begging to be secret content, but there is none.