What's new

Lilia's livelihood getting true ending?

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you finish Riche's(cat merchant's) sidequest? Currently stuck on one of the last parts where she's gone from 0000~0600 on Tuesday, with the fairy's advice mentioning "a strange colour wall". I tried going to the orange cave but she's not there. Am I getting the location wrong or is it a bug, since there were progression breaking bugs in previous versions.

Using v1.08 with yugifan's partial if that breaks anything.

Finderzack

Reputation score
For your question, should be on one of the lowest levels of the mine area (Cave grinder monster area).

As a side note for the true ending, I think you need to have your lewdness rating above 1000, collect a special herb in the north waterfall area (area with bee monsters), and complete stage 5 of the main quest line. After completing this you will get a key to from angelica to open the stone door to the final boss. Took me a while to find this out, hope it helps.

You might have to go though all the special scenes with the other characters as well, not sure.

Stoatsan

Reputation score
How do you finish Riche's(cat merchant's) sidequest? Currently stuck on one of the last parts where she's gone from 0000~0600 on Tuesday, with the fairy's advice mentioning "a strange colour wall". I tried going to the orange cave but she's not there. Am I getting the location wrong or is it a bug, since there were progression breaking bugs in previous versions.

Using v1.08 with yugifan's partial if that breaks anything.
That's strange, I can't find her during that time period on Fridays during the early stages of her quest. The fairy is extra unhelpful, only saying she's going "out fishing somewhere."

Also apologies for the thread necro.