What's new

RPG [ Lilith ] [ Lilith [リリス] ] Monsters Survive -Lose and Reproduce- / Monsters Survive ~負ければモンスターに生殖される~ RE098913 RJ098913

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Survive

There's your problem, when you first have access to the places you can go, you can just farm one of the areas for about 2 levels per visit, if you keep going there until you are between 14 - 20 you should be set for the entire game, it makes losing a little more annoying, but just defend over and over and eventually you'll be knocked out.
Yeah, I was trying to progress through the game as quickly as I can. I guess we need to balance the leveling and progress otherwise we might get screwed late game. I think I'll try to level a bit more with the Black Spiked Dog since it's repeatable now.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Put the save into the savedata folder.
there is no savedata folder, but i DO have saves. i have saved in 3 different parts in the games story and all load even after turning off the my computer. all my past black lilith games had a savedata folder though. i can find the install folder, it's just missin the savedata folder. creating a savedata folder and adding some one elses save didn't change it though.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The thing is, the game creates a savedata folder once you save your game, and the folder is located in the same folder as the exe file. Do you know where your own saves are? I advised to save your game data somewhere, and restart a new game.

After saving your new game, to put the full save (named "datasu.ksd", and it's 1.17MB in my folder) into the savedata folder, over-riding the one you just saved.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is as far as i goes

C:\Program Files (x86)\lilith\LBK-30059

my .exe is in there, but no save folder. my games are loading just fine. i have other lilith games like taimin asagi 1 and 2, both had a savedata folder. guess it just messed up for me lol

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this is as far as i goes

C:\Program Files (x86)\lilith\LBK-30059

my .exe is in there, but no save folder. my games are loading just fine. i have other lilith games like taimin asagi 1 and 2, both had a savedata folder. guess it just messed up for me lol
Are you on Windows 7 or Vista? Maybe try C:\users\yourusernamehere\AppData\

and look around in there for it? If you don't see App Data click Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> Show hidden files and folders. :)

It's late and I'm tired but I swear I remember some h-games putting their save folders in there.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I didn't know this on their main site i guess there's also a comic of some sort.

gdp002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It would be pretty awesome if someone translated this. (Even with a shitty google translation.)

jirapart555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For someone who still want to find savedata folder of this game. I found mine in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\lilith\LBK-30059d. I'm using window 7 64bit. Hope this help : )

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, im using ITH and Translation Aggregator to get a general idea whats going on.

lots of options to choose from, but i think i found the one that hooks all the text.

now, onto gameplay, how the fuck do you get past the frog?

seriously? if i spam attack, i lose, if i defend, i die, and i dont HAVE any other skills!

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You have to repeat a different area a few times to gain levels first.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so, im using ITH and Translation Aggregator to get a general idea whats going on.

lots of options to choose from, but i think i found the one that hooks all the text.

seriously? if i spam attack, i lose, if i defend, i die, and i dont HAVE any other skills!
Visit area (I think) three, you can grind that area for as many levels as you could possibly need, and I'm pretty sure you never need to deal with that frog, if you finish the other areas sub areas (and the first area) you can just go on with the story when new areas open up.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

what do you do again to get Translation aggreagator to work for it?

Insanekendoka

Reputation score

i have some problem when instaling the game,it says about some files missing(i think,i don't understand japanese well,and i'm learning it) but i can't retry the instalation of such files.,my only options are ignoring such error or aborting the setup.
maybe it is some missing files when i downloaded at bittorrent?or i need to run in japanese?

Deleted member 68011

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, I hate necro-ing threads, but I figure necro may be better than posting a new thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm looking for a full save game if someone would be so kind as to upload. I've gone a bit through the game, but I don't understand anything being said and even if I did they are saying a LOT. Finger tired from clicking and "skip" doesn't seem to work. So I thought I'd just bypass all that with a full save game.

Halp?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here you go, just copy and paste or click and it should start the download

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, this is looking AWESOME. How did I miss that? I don't suppose anybody still got a working download link?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here is a working download

Tea Leaf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cheers dartred.

Yeah it looks good, I've got to check it out.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this is looking AWESOME. How did I miss that? I don't suppose anybody still got a working download link?
Same here, I have to give warm hug to the necroer for this gift.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

loved this game. if you guys didn't know, it's from the same creators and artist as the taimanin asagi games.

pregnancy, pregnancy everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.