What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ Line Koubou] らいん工房 Exorcist Lily's 30-Acre Search For Her Father 魔術師リリィの父を尋ねて30里 RE171880 RJ171880

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
DL Site:
English:

Control is slightly different:

A: Shoot Gun
S: Eat Herb to heal
Z/Space: Talk to people/interact
Shift: Run Speed

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
W

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [ARPG] Exorcist Lily's 30-Acre Search For Her Father [RJ171880]

I am currently stuck after the thieves in the cave were slaughter by some unknown... I turn in that quest to the king and then go back to the beginning to talk to the master. Master ask for something but I have no clue where to find it.

temp3.jpg

Also, not sure what is required to activate the well in the castle... Likely I need to solve for the above first.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am currently stuck after the thieves in the cave were slaughter by some unknown... I turn in that quest to the king and then go back to the beginning to talk to the master. Master ask for something but I have no clue where to find it.

View attachment 22497

Also, not sure what is required to activate the well in the castle... Likely I need to solve for the above first.
Very rough translation, but something about returning to the place where you found the previous item to find a... cloth?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dunno if it's that point of the game. There a lot of back and to.

I think you have to go to the forest between the first town and the 2nd town.
If that it, you'll have a scene where the trree surrounf the MC.

After that, if you activated the well in the castle, yo have to talk to the red haired guy on the 1st town blocking a door.

You'll later be send to a new place using the teleport (only from the 1st town).

Tips for later
for the big purple giant : hit the crak in the wall instead of the boss
in the last dungeon with valkyrie, you'll have a hard time with the lack of sight, dunno if there a way to see futher... you'll end up using all your healing. But the boss is easy...

OP
W

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thank you both.

I can`t really recall finding a previous item... unless he meant the first slime boss... but nothing seems to be there.

As for the forest, nothing seems to trigger... although there are quite a few maps with trees... But I am thinking it might be further back. I`ve attached a save for where I am atm.

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score

Thank you both.

I can`t really recall finding a previous item... unless he meant the first slime boss... but nothing seems to be there.

As for the forest, nothing seems to trigger... although there are quite a few maps with trees... But I am thinking it might be further back. I`ve attached a save for where I am atm.
I think I remember (sorry, didn't take note as I played it).
If it's just after escaping the thief hideout. Go back inside, and check the crate next to the one you found an item before being caught.
You'll get another item in that crate and can go report to the king.

OP
W

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Got it, thanks :)

Here is for those that are stuck on this part

Attachments

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate to be this guy, but does anyone have a link for this one? Google, A-S and hongfire have all let me down.

MariusThePaladin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think nyaa has it.

By the way, after the evil wizard appear at the first house and the guy in the first house is gone, I don't know where to continue from that. The boss room in the dungeon stage seems to be accessible now, however, but I still don't know what to do.

If anybody could tell me how to get though that part, it'd be much appreciated.

OP
W

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think nyaa has it.

By the way, after the evil wizard appear at the first house and the guy in the first house is gone, I don't know where to continue from that. The boss room in the dungeon stage seems to be accessible now, however, but I still don't know what to do.

If anybody could tell me how to get though that part, it'd be much appreciated.
If you are at where I think you are at: Check the teleport in the master`s house. You can now teleport to a new area (witch`s tower).

MariusThePaladin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the reply. I already did beaten the Witch's Tower once, but she came back again to the master's house. After the dialogue ended both her and master disappeared. I don't know what to do next.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Thanks for the reply. I already did beaten the Witch's Tower once, but she came back again to the master's house. After the dialogue ended both her and master disappeared. I don't know what to do next.
I think you have to go back to the witch tower tog rab something from one of the shelve.

After that, it's the tp again to get to the last dungeon