Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Lissandra (CW)

After remove all the clothes from the kitsune, the human cuddle close her and warm her with her body, act similar than the mushroom kind has used with her these last weeks. Lissandra at the start have some problems to rest over the wet and slighty cold girl, but once she passed the night, the flufy tails wrap around her and both deep sleep in peace.

With the time passing, Lissandra heard some weak groans and her partner start to move more causing the human to awake and see the fox girl opening her eyes, mostly confused by the whole scene. W-who are you? And where are our clothes? The girl exclain, some fear, a little anger and mostly confusion was mixed in her words, but she was somehow weak to react as she wanted, Lissandra could feel herself be dominant for the moment over this weakened monster girl.

This in lime color in hair

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A waterfall!? The fox girl said still in a weak tone, but amused really, her fluffy tails covering her modest breasts and lower body. Then i own you my life Liss and i hope than your friend get fine soon, if only you have some herbs i could try to heal him.

She looks to be in debt, her hand touched from time to time her head, trying to get the last words from the human. So... giant... Mushrooms, ahm i will try all the possible to see them as friends too. Can you give me a moment to dress myself, please? Said this her belly growl in need for some food what cause her to blush a little. At least she looks to be kind enough to dont talk about why Liss was naked or the shinning jewels.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

At this moment, i would eat anything...even mushrooms, do you know which one is poison? The kitsune ask as she end to dress herself. In the village they teach us about plants, but there was not mushrooms around, at least not enough to know about them.

Said this, the fox girl get easily than as friends, Lissadra have huge monster mushroom things, than are friendly, her eyes noticed how softly distended Lissandra have her belly and then as she turn around she covered her nose. Smell a little like fish, maybe the smell come from that waterfall, after take some mushrooms we could try to look for some fish, be the way you can call me Sue. Of course than Lissandra know than this smell coming from everywhere was not from salty fish

As they walk Lissandra could decide to return all the way to where she eat her first mushrooms... of course than she will need to pass the spore room and ask the two guards to let them continue. Also she could look close the river where the worms were eating and finally where the scylla was looking for friends.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just some seconds before talk, Lissandra suddenly get her shoulder pressed softly by the kitsune who tried to be friendly. C'mon, i was sleeping at your side, maybe for hours to think than you smell. It must come from the waterfall or a river.

However as the duo leave the peaceful Mushroom lands they find the next place filled with more worms, three now and they looks to try to eat all what they could. We should just run and grab some before they try to catch us. The beast girl propose with her eyes shinning mostly thinking than the mushrooms must be all fine with these things eating them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Is ok, i can run pretty fast and pass unoti... Sue said before notice than Lissandra suddenly move to act and call the monster attention to her... the poor kitsune run hide and get quickly away of the human which dancing lights pretty much called the attention of the almost blind creatures who crawl toward her in slow motion worm speed...

Terrible hiss sounds and grutural sounds fill the cave as Lissandra walks away of the deadly giant worms behind her, giving to the fox girl time to collect mushrooms and get back at her side as they do their best walk to escape of the giant worms

Uhm...so, which ones are safe to eat? the sudden effort almost made my vision get yellow. The kitsune ask as she store the mushrooms taken holden with her shirt and arms. Lissandra could see some with red dots, others back, green also blue and finally some fully white in strange naughty shapes.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The two girls went pretty fast for the poor giant worms than decide to just find out where fuck they are now and then start looking for more mushrooms, fortunately still pretty far from the mushroom creature lands.

Taking some mushrooms from the fox girl, to help carry them to her small cave home, the human said some words between decide what to eat from their loot.

So you get lost on drugs? Sue said softly smiling, her hand getting placed on the nude human's belly. I can feel some small buldges, maybe you will have like a dozen of them, can i ask who of your friends is the father? Liss could notice the attempts on the tone of the kitsune to make a friendly talk out of worries, no matter if was odd how naked and pregnant her savior was and the possibility than she will have baby mushrooms...

Hmm, sure, a little bite will not harm anyone... you first? The fox girl ask as she prepare herself to eat the strange blue mushroom and look if was safe the green if nothing strange happens to Lissandra.

The human taste a little...

Safe roll: no safe to eat... not even close x2

Soon the green mushroom was eagerly eaten by the human who enjoy the taste of it and take another green, not before Sue stop her... and ask something. Suck them... like where? why dont you teach me and suck some... i will end meanwhile the blue ones and also the greens... they looks to be safe. Said this she start to unbuton her clothes after see the human suck the mushrooms. "Is a little dangerous suck them like that, my clothes could get filled with that delicious cream" She as Liss were certainly getting turned on by eating the mushrooms and Liss has ended the greens before notice it, moving quickly to the strange shape white ones.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In just some moments, the clothes on the fox girl ended to all fall to the floor and she sit completely naked close Liss, her tongue licking by how tasty it must be by the human sucking so skilled on it. You are really good on this Liss, it must be delicious, please share a little. She begs with her tails coiling around the human, if Liss accept then she will try to imit her sucking at the big mushroom, they would do it with every one of them... sucking happily with her lips getting softly red and theirs cunts getting wet in need for something to fuck, Liss know than moving a little would make her begs for the real mushroom dick call the attention of the big ones working.

Poor guy, he must love you so much to risk his life to save both of us, if only i caould pay him too, let me meet them all and live as you with them, lets look for more mushrooms later and share with them. Sue ask, her body already wet pressing and rubbing on Liss who also needed a dick in her three mouths, for the moment she was alone with the lustful fox girl who still is completely on drougs.

Liss have defenses against the mushroom food
Sue... she is addicted to all the delicious phallus things for a long way

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The poor kitsune was out of herself, for her eyes all was so calm and tasty, her friend eating at her side and she suppose than she was still dressed a little at least what Liss know was not true.

The creatures were pretty far, so the mage needed to focus a lot and so when she was burning in need she could start to heard some huge moves at the caves close her. A giant guy followed of three slighty bigger than any of them. I dont see why you could think than i will have problems to be friendly with them, they are so cute and handsome... they even bring all this tasty mushrooms. Sue said her addicted body wet completely in pearly sweat like Liss, both crawling like horny bitches and work together the huge member in fron of the door, licking both sides and also using theirs breasts to help in their attempt to make him leak out the delicious cream.

The thing growl softly as he finds a way to rest on the floor face up, lifting the horny sluts and place them above his parts, his fingers rubbing with care theirs little pussies and loving the fluffy tails. Sue and Liss suck endlessly the giant phallus without get interrupted until Liss stone shine and order the Mushroom guys to sattle theirs others holes.

Theirs hands rub at the human and rods get inside her two holes, fucking her as the last take Sue for first time, there was a little of blood, but Sue was out of herself to notice it. Theirs licks and breast massage finally make the huge rod let out a huge loat as funtain the jizz fall overs theirs hungry bodies, the two girls eagerly licking each other and the whole member of all the warm thing over them. This feast, is all so good~ i cant stop to taste all theirs mushrooms. She shout between moans, both taken by hours.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both girls have theirs bodies filled by their meat and seed, theirs arms hugging each other and the huge phallus between them, for hours until Sue couldnt eat more and both have theirs bellies filled until the brim. Carried by the mushroom beings with care as they rest a little, Liss could see than Sue would be for a long time out of herself, but at least she could still talk with her in her altered state.

The creatures let them rest for some minutes until others four come inside and pamper them in impudic moments with them, rubbing the girls's cum covered bodies with theirs huge hands, letting both girls enjoy theirs mushroom beings as much as they need for the rest of the day. The night come and both cum stuffed girls rest covered in a cum cape rubbing each other between Sue's fluffy tails.

Liss awake many hours later with her belly huge enough to be noticed pregnant in the distance, Sue has awakened with soft little kisses in her cheek and neck, the gaze in her eyes notice than she was still under the mushroom effect, but not in heat or pregnant by luck.

"Yawn" I love your bed Liss, is so confortable and i never expected than you have a huge mansion in this cave. She smile and hugs the human looking to have a peaceful daydream given by the mushrooms than they eat yesterday. Your friends already bring us a great breakfast, sorry to dont awake you until now, look i let some for you. Liss could easily notice the remain two mushroom guys resting at the other side of the small little cave like room for her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Liss looks to decide skip her breakfast and go direct to the bath time with her new friend, the fox girl pretty happy being taken up by the mushroom boys who place ssoftly the girls close the river.

Of course than Sue started to undress her invisible clothes and rest herself in the start of the river as if this place was a confortable lake close an hotel. The kitsune sigh and relax, as if she were fully clean and only needed to rest without care of wwash out all the cum on her than mostly she dont notice.

Of course than she heard all what the human had to say, but it made her giggle a little, as she nods. I remember all Liss and this place is just amazing, your friends do what you wish, they feed you and love you. I wanted to invite you to our village, but this place is just better completely safe of any monster... maybe i should invite my friends to come here too, but that could make your hidden paradise get noticed by all. Sue said as she enjoy the human help her to take her bath, clearly she was in part right and the other just looking things than dont exist.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I dont think than im so High, so what we will do now? Can i let them pamper me more, they give some great massages and hugs, they even know how to rub my tails. Sue said completely happy, moving and rubbing her tails at Lissandra who was ending to remove all the many loads of jizz over the kitsune, at least her new friend will be clean for a while until she let any of them or begs to be fucked without notice it.

It was still so early to know until when Sue will get fully recovered and she was not a sex crazy slut as Lissandra a pair of days ago, maybe the lack of spores and moss were helping to the fox girl of dont be so lost. About her pregnancy, like what happened yesterday she could give birth maybe in some hours or tomorrow.

Soon both were clean and it was early morning, so Lissandra could do a lot of funny and interesting things in her realm or around it. So, do you want to see from where i come, maybe if we follow the waterfall we get to see it, but of course than i dont have any problem to meet some more of your friends, they are so funny.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Uhm... is fine for me, im not at a hurry to return there, cant have enough of all the hugs than your friends give me every moment Sue answer streching herself in her bliss, mostly addicted in her high state to be stffed with mushroom's meat.

Cleaned and ready the two walk, clealy Sue was having beautiful illusions on the road, but she remain close the human.

Then, as them where getting close the room where they would find the gem stones, a sudden dart hit Liss in her butt, making her in the act get her temperature in her erogenous areas rise up.

Little spunds around them increase, but were still in the darkness. So cute' four babies are close us, i will hug these little ones Sue said, her great eyes able to find out the number of foes and their size, maybe she will go with the close one if no one stop her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Shouting to the kitsune looks to had worked somehow, her attempts to walk to them ended and she gasped in fear. B-but they are cute, so they are bad monsters... She mutters in worry trusting on Liss who focus on call her mushroom friends, however they had walked for a while, so they if the mensage managed to reach them would take them a while to reach where they are.

Of course than the hidden creatures will not wait and as Liss act another dart struck at her left breast, making her shiver in arousal even more, as some small milk drops start to leave milky trials across her pregnant torso.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

ENDING POST

With the creatures getting closer and shooting from teh shadows, Lissandra cant avoid her fate of get more darts placed in her body, the effects from tehm clear in minutes with sudden earned lust and weakness in her body what she share with Sue when others hit the kitsune too.

Minutes passed with both girls trying to escape of theirs attackers and the darkess falling at theirs eyes until the earth start to shake and such incident cause the small monsters run away leaving both girls alone when the mushroom people manage to get where they are.

The rest of the day Lissandra passed the time restoring herself of the effect of the darts and trying to stop Sue of get worse in her High stat, of course than tehir heat was easily pleased by the fellow mushroom guys, making them enjoy theirs pampers and meat for a while, the addiction of theirs rods slowly getting write deep insite the two girls minds.

Slowly Sue recover herself and see the real world dont affected her too much thanks to Lissandra who talked about what really was happening and in which parts the kitsune's eyes were betraying her. With her new friend ready they wait for Lissandra to give birth, five small mushroom creatures get out of her body between pure pleasure which one almost erode her true self. She noticed than the new borns have a bond with her magic thanks to her mushroom friend have a gemstone in his dick when she gets impregnated what in the future she could use to them shoot magics in her place, there were chances for Lissandra to place the shining stones on Sue, but it looks like the Kitsune cant be under control as the mushroom creatures and the fox girl was not a similar caster as Lissandra to get their powers, something was getting missed to that to happen.

They soon made all the preparations to leave this safe place and follow the underground river until the end and after hours they reach what was a beautiful village, it was still night close the dawn and so they not noticed some monsters which ambush get interrupted by the mushroom creatures than Liss has taken out with her. It was a hard fight, but for the moment they won their freedom until the dawn come. The first lights of the day made the moss of her crystals get in pain until these get inside the crystals to get some protection, making Lissandra free of the jewels if she wish it.

The sun also hurt her mushroom friends, the ones return quickly to the caves, Sue asked what they should do, clearly showing some needs to look for her friends who mostly were now breeders of the monsters of the area. But being such a coward when she could, Lissandra mostly decided to stay safe with the mushroom people, it was up to her return to the cave and let the crystals get placed at her body until form and army with her childrens or risk herself to find another safe place in this terrible world ruled by monsters and demons.

It was clear the answer, there was not other safe place like the one in the caves where she could make her empire, maybe she would get addict to their seed and touch in the process but her servants would with the time rule the whole caves and then when the night falls rule the world.

THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.