What's new

List of 'Chased' games

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score
saw a couple requests for 'list of X style of game' lists on here, thought i'd make one. i've always loved the idea of hentai games where you're being chased or hunted, and being caught obviously leads to rape. like a girl in a maze trying not to run into a horny monster, or the tentacle walls that chase you in demon/angel/jungle girl ETC, stuff like that.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: List of 'Chased' games

saw a couple requests for 'list of X style of game' lists on here, thought i'd make one. i've always loved the idea of hentai games where you're being chased or hunted, and being caught obviously leads to rape. like a girl in a maze trying not to run into a horny monster, or the tentacle walls that chase you in demon/angel/jungle girl ETC, stuff like that.
so...where's the list?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Chaste? I think you're on the wrong forum. :p

Dumb wordplay aside.

Angel girl
Shinobi girl
Witch girl
demon girl
jungle girl
a bunch of that toonpimp guys stuff if I recall corectly.
I think their is one actualy called 'chased'

and thats all I can think of off hand.

As Azure said, I presume you plan to colate a list and didn't mean to post this in the 'requests' thread

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Hmmm, a list. Most of these "Chased" type games are on my list. (Check my sig)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(free)

theres ANOTHER little red game where you get chased through the forest by orks and stuff but i cant remember the name...

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm sure 'chased' games are the same as RoR really...

ThePie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This reminds me of that drill guy chasing 3 girls and you have to solve puzzles while running from him, forgot the name but it was a pretty stressful game.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This reminds me of that drill guy chasing 3 girls and you have to solve puzzles while running from him, forgot the name but it was a pretty stressful game.
kaiki drill man by techarts

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

kaiki drill man by techarts
There is also an english translation for it. Its pretty good definitely recommend it. You can find it over at hongfire. (Though at the time of this posting hongfire appears to be having an issue.)

Also Techarts? You sure? I see Tetratech when I boot up the game.

OP
Bob

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

yes it is basically the same as RoR, but i'm kinda looking for a slightly more niche chatagory specifically with the idea of 'chased', like the drill game mentioned, the idea of being hunted and, like i said, around any corner could be the rapist that you can only run from and hope he doesn't catch you,...it's my favorite H-game subgenre.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is also an english translation for it. Its pretty good definitely recommend it. You can find it over at hongfire. (Though at the time of this posting hongfire appears to be having an issue.)

Also Techarts? You sure? I see Tetratech when I boot up the game.
we all make mistakes...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Question, are there any RoR games that aren't purely CG sex? They're all sprite sex, yes?

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question, are there any RoR games that aren't purely CG sex? They're all sprite sex, yes?
Fighting Yuna comes to mind. Haven't seen any CG for it at all and the H value is pretty much right there in the game as you're playing it. Or, by chance did you mean old school bit sprite sex?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I just mean in-game sex, as in the thread that already exists that covers any games with in-game sex. Are there any RoR games that fit outside that classification to make this a sort of Venn Diagram, or is it a subcategory of in-game sex?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Wasn't there a sort of RoR game that displayed CG when you were caught by enemy? By fullflap? (is that even the name of the dev?)