What's new

ADV [Little Quartz] シロイロライフ / White Life (RE157198, RJ157198)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: シロイロライフ RJ157198

that's not correct, petanko is flat chested. You wouldn't call the girl from baka to test a loli, chitoge from nisekoi, etna from disgaea or yami of to-love-ru.

a loli usually is represented to be near 12-14 years old in appearance since that's the age where female puberty starts.
but a loli is an underveloped woman, so it can be 8 or 10 years old, wheter you like that or not is another question, but the term loli is well used here.
I'll add to this:

A loli in anime and hentai (eroge is hentai btw) is a child or a female with an childlike appearance. Always has been. Sasami from Tenchi series is called a Loli yet she's 700+ years old. On the other hand, Zakuro from the Dokuro series is not called a loli despite only being 9. Why? Appearance.

It's also not due to breast size either. Popura from working is and (though I myself think it's a bit of a stretch) also Hestia from Danmachi. They belong to the rare, holy creatures we call Loli Kyunyuu or Oppai Loli.

@Yun-AH
Thank, not many who will even attempt to translate Wolf games. I honestly don't know why some devs love them. Damn you SugarStar and Areola/Saboten

phoenixegg0

Reputation score

I finally managed to find all 5 endings here after reading through the developer blog for hints.

Overall this game is pretty good as it did not require extensive grinding, but getting 100% completion is rather difficult without knowing how to trigger all the events.

Attachments

ryuzakku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game? As after I am able to travel to the other town, there isn't much to do. Just the rape scene, the naked girl lineup, the 2 events at the top of the tower, & the gloryhole. There is that one building that has an event, but I cannot access it for some reason.

The forest area I can't seem to see the sprite sex that is said to happen at night, as she won't go to the nest area after crossing the bridge. The only events I have there are the masturbation in the river, the urination in the river, & the wearing of the swimsuit.

The bush scene in the first area is bugged as well, but that was mentioned earlier. How do I get the other scenes? I know there is a full save here, but I'd rather experience them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.