What's new

ADV [Little Quartz] シロイロライフ / White Life (RE157198, RJ157198)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: シロイロライフ RJ157198

I noticed that no one as mentioned "Me for the link" so...

Pm me for the Mega Link!

(When you pm me, please include either the title or id number :))

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am so lost at this game. Full save would be very appreciated.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

well probably once the game ends we will find a gallery or something

also the crystal in your house takes you to a room with other crystals that you can pick them up once you clear their test stats or event and seems those crystals go on the Weapon slot but i dont know what they do

and on pc yes once you click on pc there are various options so you regulary need to click on all options to check if there are new Info

just some notes to have clear for events you need the red bar on top and SP wish spends as walk but replenish each day sleep or not

every event ask you for some ammount so most of times is 1 event or 2 and go back to sleep then go back same section

as far as i know the first event to activate is the blond guy behind the northwest house ( his event only works if you are full clothed) if you do not have on your underwear it just deny

after that he appear in the basement in your house for 1 more scene and stuff

game is quite linear use pc activate info search for the place activate the Red ! < icons for events each one appear 1 new till the last with a sudden mini event and repeat going house pc and that ( some of the places that unlock are the top part of the forest and southeast of the town, your house yard and Park shaq toilet) after all those on info unlock 1 new town and a Park

on the new town there are some events but i am stuck there since there is a door with an event with i cant unlock, and the park also has 1 wish doesnt activate but the game has a bug that you can walk on water and go next map but since no event you just see sprites like is a sex party or something there XD

anyway this game i think even with a walkthrough it be a pain, ah yes some warnings

the Red events depends on time AND clothing some appear fully naked others without pants and others just on pants

also most of them doesnt appear if you have a sex toy equiped

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this game is confusing..

i was able to get almost all crystals in the room except

i can get semen lvl at 3 at best, and i got 3 guys in the basement and was able to cover Haya

1 Red [need semen lvl 5]
1 Blue [translator is saying something about disgrace 2 times? disgrace is rape in the game right? or is the poop inserting event from the old man on the alley?]
3 Yellow [all of them need semen lvl 5 to complete]

[a tip]
in the river area you can wait till night time then go cross the bridge where a man was blocking in the day and evening, wait behind the tree and you will see the sprite sex party

going outside into the open will start an event

*off topic*
are we allowed to share save files from loli games in the thread?

Last edited:

retio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a good hook for this game?
It's worse than most Wolf RPG's in this regard.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just use agth and dlsite game manager for Wolf RPG. That's what i'm doing.
*off topic*
are we allowed to share save files from loli games in the thread?
Of course. (just like in the threads from the previous games)
Still not sure about the "disgrace" stat. That's probably the last thing i need to find in this game.

retio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've somehow missed the existence of Game Manager up till now.
Works very well.
Thanks for the info :)

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do i do the 4th event o.o!!!

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh, Wolf RP Editor is ugly. It's a small enough game (all things considered) so if I could figure out how to decompress that data.wolf file I might so something here.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, after an obscene amount of trial and error, I got all but one crystal (a light blue one). No idea what it is, besides the given numbers of 50 and 20, because for some reason Japanese isn't displaying for me properly in this game (I'm getting an odd mix of English characters and symbols). The two events, if that's what they are, that I'm missing are the south western exclamation point in the 2nd town and the north eastern exclamation point in the first area of the park.

Is anyone else experiencing this weird text that I'm getting? All other rpgmaker games...well any games in Japanese, display properly for me. This is the first time I've encountered this since I first started playing H-games years ago.

Also, there is one event that has completely puzzled me. When you're in your yard, you can jump over the wall by doing the event on the boxes while naked. You end up in the alley between the houses and you get another event....the problem is, you can't get back over. There is the top right exit that leads to the forest area, but once you are about to exit, she refuses to leave. She says something, obviously I don't know what, both at day and night. It seems like it's implying she doesn't want to leave naked, which shouldn't be the case since at this point you're able to walk around at night with nothing on.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ugh, Wolf RP Editor is ugly. It's a small enough game (all things considered) so if I could figure out how to decompress that data.wolf file I might so something here.
I have something that decompress .wolf files. Just drag the *.wolf into arc_conv.exe and tadaa (I use that to see the CGs directly b/c I hate Wolf RPG). :p

mega.nz/#!M4lwHILR!YlvpbSav1SWtyktTaFuVrC964YAagpDOwnxo_n9_-MI

phoenixegg0

Reputation score

After doing much of the same running around interacting with everything possible, I still can't find the 3rd person despite finding most other events.

To see an ending you must have the right title equipped that you get from the crystal room at home and be at the right location that triggers it.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After doing much of the same running around interacting with everything possible, I still can't find the 3rd person despite finding most other events.

To see an ending you must have the right title equipped that you get from the crystal room at home and be at the right location that triggers it.
There is obviously the first guy, the 2nd guy is the one peeping on the couple, and the third is the dude you meet after trying on the swimsuit at the pond. At the pond I think you have to run around till night. Nice one with the titles...I've seen 3 endings now. That resolved my issue with those last event markers. I assume there are 4 endings since there were 4 gold crystals. I haven't managed to find where the last one is (if it exists). The last light blue crystal I'm missing is probably related to jumping over the wall into the alley between the houses...since I haven't found a way of escaping that yet. Either that or I need to increase some counter on a rarer type of event.

EDIT: I took a look at the wolf editor, and there seems to be a couple of what look like really obscure CGs which include a 4th and 5th ending. In one CG it looks like she is sinking in mud...or something else which I hope it isn't. I have no clue at all where that is >.>. The 3 endings I got were fairly obvious as they all use the red marker: home basement, southwest 2nd town, and park first area.

Last edited:

phoenixegg0

Reputation score

Judging by the background of that event and the description of the title, the ending should be located on the west part of the river behind the wall in the hole. The problem is the event is yet to be implemented or some sort of condition has not been met yet even with the title active. I've found most other event except for the bugged jumping over the wall one along with all the crystals at home though.

Looking through the CGs there seems to be some that I've missed which may be necessary to trigger the 4th ending.

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That is not Loli thats a fking child. Thats disgusting tbh

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

that's not X, that's a fucking X.

loli=child
ok lol. From the websters pure definition you are correct. However we know that in anime, hentai, and eroge an 8 year old girl is not usually referred to as a loli, thats a child.

Lolis in anime/eroge are usually girls with flat chests who are like maybe 14-17 or so. Thats the most common

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I usually use the following AGTH code for hooking Wolf RPG games:

/HBN*0@470D5A /W1 /ks2 /kf64:32 /x /c /v

Sometimes the first part is different, ITH is pretty good at finding the correct address for that.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lolis in anime/eroge are usually girls with flat chests who are like maybe 14-17 or so. Thats the most common
that's not correct, petanko is flat chested. You wouldn't call the girl from baka to test a loli, chitoge from nisekoi, etna from disgaea or yami of to-love-ru.

a loli usually is represented to be near 12-14 years old in appearance since that's the age where female puberty starts.
but a loli is an underveloped woman, so it can be 8 or 10 years old, wheter you like that or not is another question, but the term loli is well used here.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have something that decompress .wolf files. Just drag the *.wolf into arc_conv.exe and tadaa (I use that to see the CGs directly b/c I hate Wolf RPG). :p
Okay, it pulls out exactly what I need. But no matter which .mps file I attempt to load with it, it comes back blank. Argh!

Status
Not open for further replies.