Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lone Wolf's Hunger (Sinfulwolf)

Kiah: HP = 8/56, PP = 68, EP = 38, Status = Badly Injured, Paralyzed x2

NPC stats
Angelina: HP = 48, PP = 34, EP = 34, Status = Fine
Anna: HP = 68, PP = 38, EP = 73/81, Status = Fine

The butler and Anna both gave something of a start at Kiah's open announcement of her nature, but Angelina only hesitated for a moment longer before starting the process of getting Kiah out of her clothes. The elf moved gingerly, but there was only so much she could do without paining her spider bites. The poison didn't seem to numb the pain at all, despite that it left her practically unable to move, and after a few very uncomfortable moments she was left sitting in the chair clad only in what she wore beneath her armor. Coming over with a small metal box with strangely straight script written on the side, the man scowled for a moment before glancing at Anna and saying; "There's a black bottle marked with an A, bring that over as well."

The butler was entirely clinical in his examination of Kiah's injuries, ignoring her nudity or near-nudity more or less completely, and once Anna had brought over the two bottles he'd asked for her took the antidote and poured some of it into a small glass. "Give this to her," he said, handing her the glass before kneeling down to examine the bite on her leg. Angelina did just that, though she didn't have to help too much with it given that Kiah could still mostly move those parts of her body. The green substance tasted exceptionally foul, but a few moments after it reached her stomach she felt the creeping numbness reverse direction and start to recede towards the sites of her wounds.

In the meantime, the man treating her injuries stood up and reached for the metal box, which he opened and extracted a small red bottle from. "This should neutralize the poison locally, but it's going to sting. The antiseptic is going to sting worse," he stated flatly, and then gave her about a second to prepare before pouring some of the stuff onto her shoulder wound. It burned, badly, but the pain wasn't unbearable by any means, and she was ready for it the second time when he did the same to the wound on her calf. A moment later he did the same with the black bottle that Anna had brought over, and that burned even worse, but again it was nothing that Kiah couldn't handle.

"I'm going to have to check them to make sure the fangs didn't break off inside, and then stitch the wounds closed," he said, again speaking flatly and giving her a very brief window in which she'd be able to brace herself. Anna and Angelina were by her side throughout it, both looking slightly worried, with the human most definitely appearing the more uncertain. The process of stitching her bites closed was, predictably, even more painful than the chemical baths, and also a great deal longer.

Finally, a few minutes later the man was finished, and pulled his bloodied hands away from her and said; "Wrap her injuries in linen while I wash up. Then you can get dressed, I've done all I can." Angelina did just that, running one wrap under her arm and then winding another around her leg, and then the two would help Kiah back into her clothes without further comment.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kiah nodded simply at each statement given her by the butler as he did his work. Wincing and letting out low hisses of pain, she sat through it all with no verbal complaints. As she felt movement returning to her muscles, she scrunched up her fingers, curling them into tight fists to fight through the burning that coursed through her veins and then into her flesh as needle pierced skin and sewed shut the holes in arm and calf.

"That was less than pleasant," she muttered as the white strips were wrapped around the wounds.

Sliding off the table, she let the Elf and Human help her dress, and rolled her shoulders, savoring the freedom of movement returned to her limbs.

"Let's go see about a wee bit of a rest eh girls? Then we'll look for that damned book," the succubus said to her companions, leading the way upwards and away from the basement.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kiah: HP = 56, PP = 68, EP = 38, Status = Fine

NPC stats
Angelina: HP = 48, PP = 34, EP = 34, Status = Fine
Anna: HP = 68, PP = 38, EP = 81, Status = Fine

Anna and Angelina glanced at each other before turning back and nodding wordlessly, at which point the butler chimed in; "The lady of the tower made it clear that she would like to see you once you were cleaned up from the basement, but that your associates were to be entertained by her daughters. I hope that that won't be a problem." Angelina quirked an eyebrow at that, while Anna looked somewhat alarmed and said; "Daughters? You mean the two sisters that, uhhh, Seth told us about?" The butler narrowed his eyes just a tiny bit at her, but replied in a voice no less polite; "Presumably, yes. There is only the one set of sisters in the house, after all."

He finished cleaning himself up, having gotten a good amount of Kiah's blood on her during his operation, and then turned to them and said; "If you'll just follow me then, I will take you upstairs to someplace where you'll be able to recuperate in comfort." Though she was still recovering somewhat from her injuries, Kiah found that she had regained her mobility save where her bandages prevented it, having likely been made to keep her from tearing her stitches as much as preventing infection. It didn't prove to be a significant problem as they were led out, and even when they started up what proved to be an incredibly long set of winding stairs after returning to the entrance foyer and going through a door. The butler stopped in front of a set of double doors and turned back to them, "These are Lady Celothien's private chambers. She is expecting you inside." If Kiah wanted to raise an objection to having her two comrades taken off to the lair of the two sisters they'd heard earlier, now was her last opportunity to do it. Anna and Angelina seemed somewhat hesitant about it. Alternatively, she could just go in and find out what the lady of the tower had in store for her, leaving Anna and Angelina to whatever awaited them with the daughters of their host.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kiah turned to her comrades, and forced a smile. "It can't be bad, they would have done anything unpleasantly nasty before hand. Now something pleasantly nasty still might be done," she said, forced smile turning into a true smirk, before she gave them a small nod, and pushed in through the large double doors to where Selena was awaiting.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC stats
Angelina: HP = 48, PP = 34, EP = 34, Status = Fine?
Anna: HP = 68, PP = 38, EP = 81, Status = Fine?

"Pleasantly nasty?" Anna asked, both nervous and incredulous, but Angelina merely pursed her lips and said; "We'll be careful, and you should do the same. Intending no harm and causing no harm aren't always the same thing." The elf and the human were led off the by the butler, Anna giving one last furtive glance back at Kiah as the half-demon opened the doors into Selena's private chambers.

Inside she found a fairly massive bedchamber, complete with a small library of its own, a massive four poster bed, and a patio standing outside through a set of glass double doors. Selena herself was sitting in a padded chair beside a small table, holding a book in front of her nose. She looked up as Kiah opened the doors and smiled, swiftly setting a bookmark between the pages of the narrow blue volume she'd been perusing and setting it aside. "Hello again~" the woman cooed softly as she stood up with preternatural grace, "Did things go well down below? Have you come for my sweet comforting? I do hope you have~"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Running fingers through her hair and over the pointed tips of her ears, Kiah let out a breath. "Could have gone better. Could have gone much much worse," she admitted, before letting her hand drop to her arm, gently rubbing around the bandages in place.

Her eyes slowly slid up to this mysterious woman, and not for the first time wondered what she was.

"Though, sweet comforting certainly seems like a happy finish," the succubus said with curled lips, taking a few more gentle steps towards Selena.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC stats

"An optimist hrm? I can appreciate that!" Selena purred lightly as she stalked toward Kiah, her smile becoming more predatory with every step. "Well, if you're looking for comfort, you've come a tad.... Overdressed~" she added as she stopped and put a hand on one of her hips, just out of arm's reach. After a moment she added; "And I hope you don't mind a few unusual toys... There are a few things that I've just been dying to try on someone! The former owner of this tower left quite a bit behind, and some of it is perfect for offering comfort~"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Truly?" Kiah said with a slight purr on her lips, her fingers slipping up Selena's body, gently feeling her warmth through her clothing before finding the laces and ties of her own leather bustier. The fur trimming slid softly over her skin as she carefully slipped the garment off, revealing her breasts to this stranger, but also letting her wings come out free.

Something between a wince of pain with moving her injured arms, and a sigh of pleasure slipped out through the huntress's lips as her wings stretched behind her, her eyes closing as she leaned closer to the woman, sliding out of her boots and kicking the towards the doorway before working at her pants, revealing the wolfen tail and the smooth flesh of her thighs and the hairless mound between her legs.

When her eyes slid open, fingers peeling the gloves from her arms, she smirked, standing stark naked, and fully revealed, before this stranger with a name. "And now you are the one over dressed," she said, biting gently at the scarce space between them, her breath washing over Selena's cheek, before she let the woman's scent drift over her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC stats

Perhaps to Kiah's surprise, Selena's skin was a good bit colder than she'd expected, and while the spacious stone room wasn't precisely warm given its height and the overall climate of the area, it seemed reasonable to assume that being as cool as the temperature of Selena's skin suggested would be fairly uncomfortable. The pale woman didn't display as much, however, and her lips spread in a coy grin as Kiah started undoing her clothing. "Mmmmm, quite proficient in getting those off, aren't we?" she purred as her eyes roamed over Kiah's exposed chest, her tongue flicking out over her lips and momentarily exposing a canine even longer and sharper than Kiah's own.

The appearance of her wolf-life ears when her cloak came off, and then the sigh of pleasure as she stretched her demonic wings out following their release from her bustier each drew a quirk of the other woman's eyebrow, and once her pants were tossed aside with the rest of her garments to reveal her fluffy tail, Selena let out a bark of laughter and said; "My my.... Aren't you quite the unusual specimen? I've never seen the like. I do hope that I can return that particular favor~" Close as they were, Kiah could smell the perfume emanating from the woman in front of her, a sweet flowery scent that would have quite effectively masked the cold, sharp, metallic smell underneath... To anyone but a person with Kiah's sharp nose. Try as she might to hide it, Selena smelled of violence and danger and death, and more than a little bit of blood. Even so, another, more pungent aroma was rising to override that one, and it was one that Kiah would both recognize and undoubtedly welcome, that of her opposite's arousal.

"So I am!" she announced softly following Kiah's swift stripping, and as she reached around to her own back she purred; "I'll just have to fix that, now won't I?" The purpose of her movements became all too clear a moment later when her dress suddenly sagged and started to come apart, and with some help from the woman's hands the garment slowly flowed down her body to pool at her feet, allowing her to step out of it and close the last bit of distance between herself and Kiah. She only got a glimpse of the woman's body before Selena's arms had snaked around her back, and her mouth had claimed Kiah's in perhaps the boldest and most aggressive first kiss that the succubus had ever experienced, but the eyeful that she got revealed plenty to be excited for.

Despite her apparent nobility, Selena's body was finely toned just like Kiah's own, but she was not without her curves either, and her chest in particular was very large. Her bust was larger by a fairly hefty quantity than Kiah's, tipped in bright red nipples that rubbed pleasurably against Kiah's own once their chests were pancaked together. She'd kicked off her shoes while her dress had been coming off, but still had long black stockings that came all the way up to her thighs covering her legs and an unnecessary black bodice with white lace that was tied in the front wrapped around her body, the two remaining garments serving well to draw the eye to the other woman's soft hairless mound and heavy, succulent bosom. Every inch of Selena's skin was as pale as what Kiah had already seen, but she hadn't been able to spot a bruise or blemish anywhere in her brief exploration.

In the meantime, Selena held Kiah's mouth hostage for a few moments while her hands trailed over the half-demon's body, letting Kiah do much the same while her tongue went on a graceful rampage against hers in the space between them. When she parted from the succubus a few moments later, Selena's eyes were wide and heavily dilated, and her hands remained on Kiah's hips where they'd come to rest as she purred; "So, my naughty little wolf.... Now that I've got you cornered and wounded, what ever shall I do with you?" A sparkle in the woman's crimson eyes suggested that she had some ideas, but Kiah could offer her thoughts on what the activities might entail or try to assume a more dominant position now if she so desired, though it seemed as if Selena was the sort to have her own way most of the time.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kiah met the woman's gaze evenly, letting her hands slide up from her stocking covered thighs and over her hips to the leather of the bodice. Feeling the woman's curves through leather and lace, Kiah leaned forward, taking in her scent, excited not just by her arousal, but the sense of death and blood that seeped from her skin.

The succubus let her tongue trail up Selena's throat, fangs scraping ever so gently along her flesh on their journey to her jawline where Kiah placed small gentle kisses. Her every movement caused her breasts to glide across the other woman's bosom.

"I say we just forget the world for a little while," Kiah whispered softly, before trapping Selena's ear between her teeth, careful not to break skin, yet. Her tongue trailed slowly over the captured lobe within her lips as her fingertips trailed down to her breasts, and carefully pinched one of those cherry nipples.

Curiosity and arousal coursed through the huntress's veins and mind, and she let herself give in to this moment.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC stats

"Mmmmm~ A romantic are we?" Selena purred softly, tracing her hands over Kiah's sides and stomach as she shivered from the half-demon's nibbling on her sensitive ear. She let out a surprised but pleased moan when Kiah trapped one of her nipples between her fingers, eyes flitting closed and mouth widened to allow the deep outcry to pass through her lips. "Mmmmmphh~ You've discovered my weakness~" she cooed jovially, tilting her head back slightly as her back arched forward, pushing her bust up for Kiah to toy with however she pleased. At the same time, Kiah felt the pale woman's hands sliding slowly up her body until they reached the undersides of her own bosom, at which point they diverged, one sliding up and trapping one of Kiah's nipples in between her index and middle fingers, while the other turned sideways and slid up, rubbing her palm over the other sensitive peak. Selena's eyes flitted open again, half-lidded and encouraging, nay, practically daring Kiah to go on.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"What's in here is more interesting," Kiah said, with a playful smirk, before her lips opened to let out a gasp of lustful delight. Whatever secrets this woman held, Kiah could find them out soon enough, for she had other priorities with Selena at the moment.

Kissing her way down off the woman's shoulder, fingers still pinching her nipples, she made a warm wet trail to her breasts. Finally she gently bit down on one of the red buds, trapping it firmly between her teeth, flicking her tongue quickly across it like a wet whip. Her hands fell, sliding along Selena's flanks, feeling the cool embrace of her skin and the swell of her hips, before pushing back and grasping her ass firmly.

Claws digging into Selena's rump, daring to draw blood, the succubus pulled the woman close, until their bodies touched, all while her mouth moved to the next breast. Warm breath cascaded over the bare flesh, while her tail slid around and stroked the woman's thigh with soft fur.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC stats

Selena arched her back as Kiah kissed her way down her chest, the half-demon's touch inspiring light tremors and soft moans from the other woman. She got the first taste of Selena's soul when she bit down on her nipple and whipped her tongue over the sensitive nub, drawing a louder moan from her partner and causing her to push her bust forward into Kiah's mouth. Her spirit tasted unlike anything that Kiah had ever had before, like death and darkness and hunger, but it didn't feel akin to her own spirit by any stretch of the imagination. What was absolutely certain, however, was that Selena was powerful... Incredibly so, beyond anyone she'd ever fed upon before, and it would be easy for Kiah to gorge herself without even draining half of what Selena had to offer.

The grip on the busty woman's ass, when it came, went unnoticed... Even when Kiah's nails dug into the soft flesh of her rump, drawing blood that ran in thin rivers down Selena's thighs. Her blood was as cold as her flesh as it ran over Kiah's fingers, but Selena didn't seem to notice it over the rush of pleasure coming from Kiah's attentions on her chest. The other woman's hands were roaming slowly over Kiah's breasts in the meantime, but after a moment one of them slowly slipped down her body to rub between her legs, two fingers slowly rubbing over her nether lips in delicate circles.

"Mmmm~ Surprising.... Will the wolf try to gobble little old me up?" Selena purred breathlessly, opening her crimson eyes to gaze down upon Kiah once more. She suddenly stepped back, pulling from Kiah's embrace, and reached to her bottom and wiped up some of her own blood with the fingers that had only moments before been playing with Kiah's petals. "Naughty little thing," she remarked lightly as she examined her fingers, and then brought them between her lips and licked them clean. "Come with me, I've got something to show you~" she said once her fingers were with drawn, and she promptly turned and started towards the large bed that dominated a portion of the incredibly spacious room, her movements so graceful and alluring that they were almost hypnotic.

They didn't stop at the bed, however, as Selena walked around it and pulled open the drawer of the bedside table. She retrieved a piece of leather in which Kiah spotted a hint of something that looked to be made of glass, and which Selena kept at her side as she offered Kiah a glance and a smirk before turning again and walking towards a set of glass doors. Those she pushed open, inviting an icy wind to pass over them, though Selena seemed not to mind. The doors led outside, into the clean crisp air of the Crolian autumn at a fair height above the ground, on a platform suspended on the side of the tower. "Come, my pet.... And meet my favorite toy~" Selena cooed suggestively as she turned, beckoning Kiah on, "We won't be out in the cold for long~"

Taking a right turn, Selena led Kiah out onto the deck... Where, perhaps to Kiah's surprise, she would find a plant unlike any she'd ever seen before, with a massive twisting mass of leafy material and vines that shivered and started to stir as Selena drew near. It sat in a slightly raised platform on the deck, one filled with soft brown soil, and when she drew near to it Selena stepped up into the soft dirt and turned back to Kiah with a broad grin. "Come and join me.... Don't be shy~ It's only a leftover from my home's former occupant!" she said, and if Kiah drew near she would find that the air grew warmer the closer she got to the plant, until it was almost like summer when she came to stand beside Selena on the base in which the plant was rooted.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Perhaps I might, but that'd mean less fun later," Kiah purred when suggested that she gobble this woman up. She was starting to get some ideas to what she was, but rather than terrify her, it excited her. A shiver coursing up her spine, and making her lick her lips, only intensified as the woman licked her bloodied fingers clean.

When Selena beckoned her, Kiah followed, letting her eyes trail over her graceful movements, the way her hips and legs moved. She followed, the bit of leather and the glass drawing out her curiosity again, but she did not voice her questions. A feeling that all would be revealed soon curled through her thoughts, and she followed out onto the deck.

Her tail curled around herself, and she formed an impromptu cloak with her wings when the wind hit her skin, all while her eyes finally shifted from Selena and to the plant.

"What is it?" she asked in wonder, stepping closer and letting her wings uncurl once again, exposing her form to this exotic woman. She curled her toes into the soil, feeling the warmth over her as she pressed herself to Selena, letting her tongue slide up her neck, fangs brushing over her skin.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC stats

"It's a plant of course!" Selena replied mirthfully, shifting to face Kiah and gently cupping her ass with both hands, squeezing her pliant flesh and giving a soft moan as Kiah planted kisses along her neck. After a moment one of the other woman's hands reached up, gripping Kiah by the chin and tilting her head up so that Selena could kiss her on the mouth again, this time allowing her a little bit more freedom in returning her passionate tongue-work while her hands were occupied feeling up Kiah's ass and chest. After a few moments, the succubus would feeling something soft rubbing against her calves, and Selena broke the kiss and glanced down, grinning as she amended her earlier statement in a mirthful tone as Kiah saw that vines were gently coiling around her legs, their touch a gentle grip rather than a forceful binding; "It's a very special plant!"

Glancing back up at Kiah, she pinched one of the half-demon's nipples between her fingers, and tugged on it regularly while explaining; "This tower's former occupant was something of an experimenter in creating magical creatures, it seems. I would suspect him of villainy were it not for how surprisingly innocent this particular specimen is, which, when combined with his.... Library.... Suggests more that he was something of a pervert. It isn't forceful, but I've found that this particular plant likes to, ahhh.... Enjoy itself, with members of the fairer sex.... And it's very good at it!" Adopting a mischievous smirk, she purred; "Would you like to... Find out first hand? I assure you that I'll be taking involvement too~"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Looking down, Kiah couldn't help but smile softly as the vines curled around her calves, before Selena's attentions to her breasts stole her concentration, pulling a lustful moan from her lips as the woman explained it.

"Perversion seems to be your strong suite," the succubus cooed, leaning forward and slowly running her tongue over Selena's lips, fingers running up and over her breasts towards her shoulders.

"I would be delighted to take part with you," she quickly added on, letting her claws ghost down Selena's sides, before gently biting at the other woman's lower lip, and pushing her hips forward, rubbing skin upon skin.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC stats

"I am decidedly not complaining about them!" Selena replied amicably, responding in kind to Kiah's light molestations by giving the tips of her breasts a light tug and flicking her tongue out against hers, and pushing back against the thrust of her hips to intensify the press of their bodies. "Come on then, pretty wolf~" the still partially clothed woman purred, and led Kiah around the thick chunks of vegetation sitting within the earthen basin containing the strange mobile plant. When they were in the center of the warm, moonlit section of earth, Selena pushed Kiah down onto her hands and knees and promptly followed her down.

Kneeling across from her with their bodies pressed so close that their chests were almost touching, Selena grabbed Kiah by the back of her head and pulled her into another deep, ravenous kiss, one that she maintained while the vines once more wrapped around their legs. Once they were bound up to their hips, Selena released Kiah long enough to purr; "Just wait and let it happen~"

The succubus didn't have to wait long to find out what the plant did. Only a few seconds after her host's command, Kiah felt a trio of vines rub against her petals, tickling her nether lips excitedly and sending shivers of pleasure up the half-demon's spine. Such was mirrored in the vines between Selena's legs, allowing Kiah to see a copy of what she herself was feeling if she hadn't opted to start another round of teasing foreplay. Selena's breathing was notably heavier, her full breasts shaking slightly with every intake of air, and she leaned forward to run her tongue over Kiah's lips, seeking entrance to her mouth again. That kiss was to be brief, as Selena broke it and started trailing her lips down Kiah's chin towards her neck, but before she got past the curve of her chin the woman let out a surprised gasp. Kiah was to find out why only a heartbeat or so later, when one of the whip-like tentacles playing with her sex wrapped around her clit, squeezing and rubbing against the highly sensitive nub of flesh.

Gripping Kiah's sides, Selena let out a soft moan and bit down gently on the side of her neck, sharp teeth not quite breaking skin but getting precariously close as both of them receive a barrage of attention upon their sensitive jewels, and if the succubus opted to add to Selena's stimulation she'd find the other woman more than obliging. A soft rustling sound beneath their conjoined moans alerted Kiah to movement beyond what was already happening around them, and a moment later she would feel something round and decidedly phallic rubbing against her petals. It was only rubbing for the moment, but Kiah could easily lower herself onto it if she felt an urge to, and judging by the surprised gasp that Selena let out she'd probably just gotten similar treatment.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kiah's moans mingled with Selena as the vines curled over her flesh, and toyed with her clit. Her back arched, her head tilting back to let out the sounds of lustful need, exposing her throat to the woman she shared in this pleasure. Her hips pushed downwards, her cunt opening as the tendrils pushed into her slick opening, sliding inside her, filling her. The resulting moan was louder and hungrier.

Already the felt the swirl of sexual essence in her soul, feeding her with its energy, tapping into her more demonic half, and she reveled in it, thriving in the have of desire that wrapped her tightly.

One pair of claws ran up Selena's side, before the succubus cupped on the woman's breasts firmly, finger and thumb curling inwards to pinch at her nipple, pulling gently as Kiah let her hips rise and fall upon this most wondrous of plants.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC stats

As the plant pushed up into Kiah's depths, her inner walls squeezing it in ways that had had mortal men at her mercy often enough before, the succubus rightfully expected the flow of energy that naturally came to her with the onset of sexual bliss. There was just one problem: the connection between her spirit and that of the plant, the bond through which she fed upon the energies of her partners, simply wouldn't form. There was no flow of essence, no sudden euphoric influx of power, just the raw physical pleasure produced by the contact with her sensitive flesh. She did, however, form that connection quite easily with Selena, feasting upon the other woman's soul even as she endured the same attentions that Kiah did from the plant that was now simultaneously fucking both of them.

As the vines railed up their bodies and Selena played her sharp teeth against Kiah's neck and ran her hands across Kiah's body, she soon found the plant's attentions going for her breasts as well, tendrils coiling around each nipple and starting up a gentle tugging motion. When Kiah did the same to Selena, she felt a sudden spike in the flow of the woman's energies as a deep, rumbling moan came forth with a gasping breath against her throat, the air from Selena's lungs cooler than that maintained around the plant. She felt a tendril reach up to the nipple she grasped, but it coiled away after glancing lightly against Kiah's fingers, allowing her to continue her attentions upon the other woman's breast without interference, though the plant seized the other heavy orb judging by the second spike in Selena's vulnerability to her feeding.

The busty woman was practically gushing energy by that point, her body squirming vigorously onto the phallic vine pumping into her sex while dozens of more dextrous ones and Kiah lathered attention upon her. Kiah herself was no less assailed, both of her nipples and her clit receiving vigorous and perhaps surprising skilled stimulation while the phallic tendril plunged up into her pussy with a steady rhythm and Selena nibbled and kissed her throat, her sharp teeth never quite breaking the skin as they dragged across her vulnerable flesh.... Until, as their mutual pleasure was reaching dizzying heights, they did.

There were two painful pricks, Kiah instantly realizing that Selena had hit a blood vessel that could have killed her in seconds, followed by a burst of pleasure unlike anything the succubus had ever felt before. It was exquisitely painful and mind-breakingly pleasurable all at once, the feel of the woman's fangs in her flesh akin to an orgasm all on its own, and though the location could have been lethal Kiah didn't lose nearly as much blood as she could have from the bite, Selena's fangs stopping the flow save what they sucked up into her mouth. A soft reverberation against her neck told her that Selena was moaning, and she noticed the rush of her partner's energy taking a steep uphill climb once again, but those were all background noise as every sense other than touch was seemingly shut out.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A loud hungry moan poured from Kiah's lips as she felt fangs breaking her skin. She fed off Selena even as she fed off of her. The succubus felt she could complete the puzzle of the woman's identity, but in this moment of ecstasy she could not snap the final pieces together. Instead she twisted at her lover's nipple, pulling and pinching, urging more of her sexual energy to pour through Kiah's spirit in a rush of euphoric delight, all while her blood seeped between Selena's lips.

Her tail whipped back and forth, caressing vines with the soft fur as her hips thrust back into them, feeling the phallic limb of stem pushing deep within her. The experience was new, not feeling the spiritual connection, but the huntress took the pleasure with hungry need, reveling in her demonic nature.

The heat between her legs was growing, reaching the boiling point where lust would claim its victory, and she groaned, grasping Selena, stroking and licking at her skin to take the woman with her into the depths of orgasmic wonders.