What's new

Looking for a guy vs guy competing to bang girls, but...

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not really sure what to call it, but its you vs the AI to have sex with girls. I've heard of guys doing this kind of thing, more points if first, points on how hot, where you did them kind of stuff, but haven't seen a game like this. the only other thing I'd like it to have is if some how could find yourself on the receiving end as well ether dressed as a girl or turned into one for what ever reason/ probably resulting in game over. there has to be something out there like this, yes?

had a feeling if I haven't seen one then there probably isn't one...

Last edited:

HVirio

Reputation score
seems like battle of buldge by epiclust, not sure about the mc turning into a girl

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Forever and ever and ever ago, there was a DOS game called "Sex Olympics" that hits some of the first things

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Although I've never played it, I think Rabbit Burn has this.

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
battle of buldge sounds like the game play is right but yeah I've touched to weird stuff but that just isn't doing it for me. I totally forgot about Rabbit Burn the weird that I have touched to, that is pretty much what I'd like to find more of.

Valentine9

Reputation score
It's not QUITE the same (lacking the genderbending and game over parameters) but " " otherwise has that as its plot.

I caution you in advance that in addition to the game being in Japanese that the doujin circle's art and featured fetishes are..unique, to say the least.