What's new

Looking for games that feature non-consensual breast milking

Oir

Reputation score
Looking for games that feature and perhaps even focus on non-consensual breast milking. This includes tentacle breast suckers, machine breast milkers/suckers, the works. Understandably and preferably, this goes hand in hand with bondage, rape, tentacles, etc.

I've definitely been around the block in terms of games in the genre of tentacles/rape so lesser known niche games are always appreciated recommendations.

Thanks for any recommendation anyone might have!

Mick2000

Reputation score
good sir, while i actually have very same specific kink you looking there i'm afraid you doing it wrong here.
if you asking for H-games recommendation you should go here: https://ulmf.org/threads/hentai-finder-the-thread.88/
there will be more people to answer your question there. if you post specific thread like this it would be count as spam.

but since we share specific interest i share 2 name for now:
- ネコロノミコン
- 女戦士アオミ (woman warrior aomi)
note: both only have like 1 or 2 scene for it

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
good sir, while i actually have very same specific kink you looking there i'm afraid you doing it wrong here.
if you asking for H-games recommendation you should go here: https://ulmf.org/threads/hentai-finder-the-thread.88/
there will be more people to answer your question there. if you post specific thread like this it would be count as spam.
Threads like this are perfectly fine as well.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
All four of the Plug Invade kinetic novels have one scene with this theme. (RJ092369, RJ105115, RJ119733, RJ138741)

The tentacle-based Sexy3D games had non-consensual breast sucking, although it's been long enough that I don't remember if there's any milk.

There's one lampshaded scene in Future Fragments.

innoxia's Lilith's Throne is sufficiently sandbox-y that the player can inflict this on NPCs. It's not really fleshed out, though, compared to the plot or combat.

There's lots of games with a bad end in this style: mdqp's Caliross, mdqp's Tales of the Drunken Cowboy, wolfenstahl's Deathblight RPG, indivi's Lust Doll, and the Malise & the Machine prototype, are ones that quickly come to mind.

Fairy Fighting has the milk jellyfish.

This might be my fetish also.

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
All four of the Plug Invade kinetic novels have one scene with this theme. (RJ092369, RJ105115, RJ119733, RJ138741)

The tentacle-based Sexy3D games had non-consensual breast sucking, although it's been long enough that I don't remember if there's any milk.

There's one lampshaded scene in Future Fragments.

innoxia's Lilith's Throne is sufficiently sandbox-y that the player can inflict this on NPCs. It's not really fleshed out, though, compared to the plot or combat.

There's lots of games with a bad end in this style: mdqp's Caliross, mdqp's Tales of the Drunken Cowboy, wolfenstahl's Deathblight RPG, indivi's Lust Doll, and the Malise & the Machine prototype, are ones that quickly come to mind.

Fairy Fighting has the milk jellyfish.

This might be my fetish also.
Appreciate the response! Haven't heard of a bunch of these so I'll definitely check 'em out!
Yeah I don't see too many people verbalizing this fetish but after a while, I sorta just caught on to the CG's that were my favourites all having a certain theme :3

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm in the same boat, but unfortunately the majority of games with such scenes have one or two at most and it's a crushing disappointment when a good H-game features none at all.

Guilty Hell (A1) you will probably see as a shining beacon of hope in a sea of darkness, roughly 1/3 of its animations and game-overs involve breast-sucking.

TeamJOKER's games heavily feature breast/nipple-play and milking, but good luck finding the newer ones for less than $20 apiece. Most of their older games are on

As mentioned, the Sexy3D games (Especially Sexual Sacrifice 2) have multiple such scenes.

All the UnHoLy games have at least a couple.
Koonsoft's games each have a couple of animations, with the exception of Angel Girl iirc
Acid Style's games also each have one or two, but they're typically difficult to access especially in Wandering City.
Most of Ultramanbo's games have quite a few, but the animation-style is kinda janky and takes away from these scenes the most.
Sinisistar has a few - Two of the bosses and the 2nd village game-over.
Studio P's games - Evil Spirit of Heavenly Sky and Cave of Trials each have a couple animations
Mira Co. Rescue has multiple scenes, but they're more about constriction
Exorcism Shrine Maiden and Taima Miko Yuugi have a few enemies and bosses featuring it in their CGs/GOs.
Flower Fairy has at least 2 animations to my memory. I think Flower Witch does too but I haven't played it.
Princess Defender has one really good tentacle game-over
WINDWAVE's Tentacularly Adorned Priestess and Tentacle Knight have a couple scenes iirc

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
I'm in the same boat, but unfortunately the majority of games with such scenes have one or two at most and it's a crushing disappointment when a good H-game features none at all.

Guilty Hell (A1) you will probably see as a shining beacon of hope in a sea of darkness, roughly 1/3 of its animations and game-overs involve breast-sucking.

TeamJOKER's games heavily feature breast/nipple-play and milking, but good luck finding the newer ones for less than $20 apiece. Most of their older games are on

As mentioned, the Sexy3D games (Especially Sexual Sacrifice 2) have multiple such scenes.

All the UnHoLy games have at least a couple.
Koonsoft's games each have a couple of animations, with the exception of Angel Girl iirc
Acid Style's games also each have one or two, but they're typically difficult to access especially in Wandering City.
Most of Ultramanbo's games have quite a few, but the animation-style is kinda janky and takes away from these scenes the most.
Sinisistar has a few - Two of the bosses and the 2nd village game-over.
Studio P's games - Evil Spirit of Heavenly Sky and Cave of Trials each have a couple animations
Mira Co. Rescue has multiple scenes, but they're more about constriction
Exorcism Shrine Maiden and Taima Miko Yuugi have a few enemies and bosses featuring it in their CGs/GOs.
Flower Fairy has at least 2 animations to my memory. I think Flower Witch does too but I haven't played it.
Princess Defender has one really good tentacle game-over
WINDWAVE's Tentacularly Adorned Priestess and Tentacle Knight have a couple scenes iirc
I feel like we have the exact same tastes haha.
I'm a big fan of TeamJOKER and also greatly enjoyed Guilty Hell.

I'm also super excited for Exorcism Shrine Maiden and hoping for a miraculous english translation. Fingers crossed!

Thank you for your response and for everybody else's too!

DasEgal

Reputation score
Hi! It seems that this is a fetish we share.

Thanks all for the great recommendations.

I also would like to add:
女忍者アズサvsオーク3 ( Onna Ninja Azusa vs Orc 3 ) Because that game has non-consensual breast-milking in like two-thirds of its scenes. It's depraved, I tell you, and I LOVE it.
Link to its

UnHolY DisAsTeR by HataHataRagnarok has decent rape-y milking scenes. Decent platformer action-RPG too. Thread Link.

PAIO HAZARD is also another one with some milking scenes. Thread Link

Looking forward to what others have in mind.

Last edited: