What's new

Looking for RPG games that ends with "corrupted heroine/nasty ending"

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, I am looking for your best games that ends with the heroine getting banged after being corrupted during the story.

Some recent examples for those who played them:

Get the game (Katfile)

and

Get the game (Katfile)

(Shout out to at Eyny for the links I just stole ;D. the password for the files is: ashin791209@eyny)

I don't ming a boring gameplay and a bad story as long as the ending is similar to those two games, it just does the trick for me!

Thanks!

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This is why I would love for uploaders to wait at least a week before sharing the games. Bet the dirty pirates ("we") will never get to play the final, bugfixed and adjusted versions of either... lol

Anyway, they look nice.
Always had a soft spot for QRoss, but somehow I keep putting off playing their RPGs. Come to think of it, Windwave too! :unsure:
At any rate, you should check their other games - there will more than probably be similar ones, which may tickle your fancy.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
-Lolique 2
-New Lolique one that hasn't come out yet have corruption
-Recent ONEONE1 games
-Some other ones that i can't remember

OP
G

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is why I would love for uploaders to wait at least a week before sharing the games. Bet the dirty pirates ("we") will never get to play the final, bugfixed and adjusted versions of either... lol
Can't argue with that ^^

you should check their other games - there will more than probably be similar ones, which may tickle your fancy.
Already did, couldn't find the same feeling tho. Anyway thanks for the reply!
-Recent ONEONE1 games
Yeah this one when you enter act 3 of lewdness and she gets done in the street was exactly what I was looking for!

-Some other ones that i can't remember
Thanks for the help xD

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah this one when you enter act 3 of lewdness and she gets done in the street was exactly what I was looking for!
Offtopic, but holy shit. 99% off?! 10 yen?!?! That's a new one(one1).