What's new

Looking for suggestions.

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I've been lurkinish around here for a good while, would PM dudes for games; but I think I've hit a brick wall here. I'm wondering who might have some good suggestions for games that would be interesting to check out. I'm a sucker for animation, so most CG games don't really appeal to me, and by some extension most RPG Maker games.

I got my hands on (Heh, heh, got my hands on it alright, heh) Shinobi Girl, Jamaneel's stuff, Hikaru Senki, Dot Handy, Iris-Action demo, Nightmare Sphere, that Ghost House game where you collect 'ghost fluids' for use in ammo and potions, Techno Breaker (Disappointed that those boss screens aren't animated, oh so disappointed!), the Zurine Adventure games (I really like those), super Deepthroat, and one or two I may have forgotten.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I'm good with flash games, animated games, RPG's, ya know all kinds. Like I said I'm a sucker for animated stuff, and I'm wondering if I might have missed somethin' that's a bit older on the forums, or maybe just temporary blindness or some such nonsense doodad. I really don't like gore or toilet stuff, so I'd rather avoid anything pointing in that direction.

OP
Zeleria

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Looking for suggestions.

I was mostly asking if anyone thought of good suggestions off the top of their head, had opinions to give, thoughts or comments about a particular game they liked that I didn't mention. Most of the links on that list lead to nothing, anyway. I was hoping for feedback really, get other perspectives, maybe discussion even.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Your collection is similar to mine, but there are some games you don't have that I think you should try..

Erotical night
esc-train
The kurovadis demo, and her crimson blue demo as well
Angel girl
Demon girl
Jungle girl

Those are just a few, if you want an in-depth list or more suggestions, PM me.

This isn't the first thread where someone asked for a random list of hentai games.. Kinda bothers me to have to re-remember my collection and type it out again, but oh well.

OP
Zeleria

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have played the Jungle/Angel/Demon girl games. I'm not so sure about Erotical Night, I'm on the fence about the art style in the pictures I've seen. Should really get off my ass and try it though, nothin' to be gained by not trying. The kurovadis demo ain't the site, but I'm betting its in the thread itself, I'll have to look it over again.

I wasn't really meaning to put anyone through the trouble of a full on list. I guess I just wanted to spark a bit of banter, maybe see what people have to say. Just a list can be pretty boring, even if the list is large, but a why and why not about a game being good or some detail and questions and chit chat is a good thing.

Hell, last thing I wanted to do was come off as lazy, after all.

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unholy Sanctuary is a pretty good game, I find it hard tho, wasn't ever good at Castlevania. :( other recommendations, Illusion is allways fun, There are visual novels like black bible and Cat Girl Alliance i think are also here. If your a fan of flash try meet and Fuck, Kasumi Hardcore, Project X, Zone or Swiss Made Games like Mission to Zebes (game play not great like any of us download from here look for good game play). Also your can never go wrong with SlaveMaker Vist the guys blog I've personally Sunked hours into this game, more addictive than "smack" :D If your willing to sacrifice the hard drive space try Illusion Or if you into the slimmy try to be sacrificed BEAST , RPG my personal favorites are Conqest of Avindale there was another one that is fun that you didn't mention but I can't seem to remember the name. o well hope the grinds your gears and anyone else who is also in your position.

- This person is great one of the funniest games I've played

Last edited:

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The kurovadis demo ain't the site, but I'm betting its in the thread itself, I'll have to look it over again.
Got that right here, actually. :3

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Way (English Version) is a great game:

part 1:
part 2:

Maid's Story (English)

Robozou V1.6 (Enlgish)

Mayuri's Lab 5.5 (Japanese, but easy the only reading necessary is for the menu, which is quite simple)

OP
Zeleria

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Ebelaar, can already tell I'll like this game when it comes out, though I'm hopefully it'll get a bit of refinement (Did anyone else notice repeatedly pressing down and punch makes you do super fast punches? But I guess it's necessary when the grabs are pretty much inescapable in the demo!) But much appreciated.

I've played most of those games, Jack, but never tried SlavMaker, or Sacrificed beast, or COnquest of Avindale, I'll have to give 'em a spin. I've done Fairy Fighting too, man I really missed a bunch of games I've tried. But I appreciate the feedback non the less.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zeleria, all the games I posted are animated.

Slavemaker isn't animated, just pictures in the H-part, however, mechanic-wise, is a great game.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks Ebelaar, can already tell I'll like this game when it comes out, though I'm hopefully it'll get a bit of refinement (Did anyone else notice repeatedly pressing down and punch makes you do super fast punches? But I guess it's necessary when the grabs are pretty much inescapable in the demo!) But much appreciated.
The full game is nearly done, actually. Another week or so, IIRC.

The creators blog can be found .

Good god, that man can draw. ^_^

OP
Zeleria

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That he can, I've seen the blog, but ya know a week can quickly turn into two sometimes.

I almost had a problem with Maid Story, but then I used my eyes and saw the unzipper for that .dll and i was like duurrr. Trying it now (I wanted to try it in order but I'm just now downloading part 2 of Way!)

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Way can be a little tricky to get the hang of, if you have any problems just ask me.

mataroki

Mac N' Cheese Heretic
Reputation score

So, I've been lurkinish around here for a good while, would PM dudes for games; but I think I've hit a brick wall here. I'm wondering who might have some good suggestions for games that would be interesting to check out. I'm a sucker for animation, so most CG games don't really appeal to me, and by some extension most RPG Maker games.

I got my hands on (Heh, heh, got my hands on it alright, heh) Shinobi Girl, Jamaneel's stuff, Hikaru Senki, Dot Handy, Iris-Action demo, Nightmare Sphere, that Ghost House game where you collect 'ghost fluids' for use in ammo and potions, Techno Breaker (Disappointed that those boss screens aren't animated, oh so disappointed!), the Zurine Adventure games (I really like those), super Deepthroat, and one or two I may have forgotten.
i know the feeling, i to have encountered the wall onve before....it is a cold and evil place ._. fortunatly, epic cookie is here to help! heres a list of every single hentai game i have ^^ (be grateful, you have no idea how long it took to put this up in words ._.)

bibbis curse (demo)
caprice doll (side scroller)
dragon's bride ( sidescroling futa demo)
fairy war (awesome fiary mugen rape fighting)
holdover (not much sex, more puzzle solving..)
blue jellyfish of electric forest (fight n rape)
electric jellyfish (same as above, only blue jelly has a *skip the fighting and FUCK THEM!* option xD)
kurovadis (sprite anomation with some CG.but more like come for rape, get addicted to gameplay xD)
project x love potion disaster (sonic based fight n be raped if touched;good gameplay, but only demo :(
melly futanari island (futanari rape game)
milia wars (vore fighting game)
monster girl quest 1&2 (all words an cg, but amazing story and epic rape scenes ;) )
nano crisis ("shooft the monsters trying to rape you" game.)
princess of the ring (1VS1 dominatrix rape fighting game)
pretty warrior may cry (stratagy demon rape game)
queen hunt (not much game, more of touch and rape the girls. think it was made by the same guy who made blue jellyfish)
rance detectice (cj and text only game D: )
raped! (rape fighting game using king of fighter characters)
resi game (resident evil based, original nintendo graphics...)
shinobi girl,angel girl, jungle girl,demon girl (all together, cause there all scroll rape games)
splatter school (hentai mixed with lots of gore)

ill post the rest in another mesage xD

mataroki

Mac N' Cheese Heretic
Reputation score

ill post the rest in another mesage xD
actually the rest have messed names and would be hard to post ._. so i saw just go check out SWF chan, its were i found most of them xD ill post a few though....

the entire meet n' fuck series(not gunna post specifics, to many of the friggin games x.x)
high tail hall 1&2
planet of terror (shoot or be raped)
sexnomicon (reach the girl to tentacle her!)
fury fighting:legend of the twin orbs (story with fury sex :D)
cracklvania 1&2 more furr
babysitting cream (furry and pedo game xD)
mario is missing (rape the enemies to save the mushroom kingdom)
pollygame (kinda like cracklvania
pepe le rapiste (fun run n rape game )
run minerva run; fifi's fury (furry run n raped)

hope i helpd ^^