What's new

Looking for works of a deactivated DLSite Circle or two (へびドッグ連合軍&Infinity greed city)

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello any who read this,

I recently reminded myself about a couple of sets of CGs from DLSite that I had saved links to the pages of to buy once I had a bit of spare income. Upon clicking these links, I found out that the circles that hosted these CG sets had stopped the sales of said products, and as such I have spent a few days trying to find them somewhere online, sadly with no luck. What I am hoping for with this post is that someone out there can point me in the right direction to find somewhere where I can get these CG sets, I would prefer a way where I could support the original DLsite circles, but of course, not being able to buy from them directly from DLSite doesn't help.

I know asking for links is frowned upon on here, but I kind of desperate at the moment to acquire these works. To be precise, the names and old RJ numbers of the works I'm looking for are:
RJ278544 | GHOST SHIP ~地獄侵海~
[RJ267543][へびドッグ連合軍] 淫乱サイエンス 〜孕まされた企業スパイ〜
[RJ273016][へびドッグ連合軍] 淫乱サイエンス 〜寝取られ妻が捨てられるまで〜
[RJ270329][へびドッグ連合軍] 淫乱サイエンス 〜強襲‼︎エリア69〜

I am hoping someone can give me some hope for finding at least one of these works please.
Thanks for reading,
TheCardWielder