What's new

[WIP - Full] Looking to hire a translator

Reputation score
Greetings human. I'm a hentai robot from the future, and I'm currently working on a new ACT game. The game won't have all that much text (probably less than 400 words), but what text there is will need to be translated into Japanese. Also, I'm going to need assistance with the title and description when I put the game up on dlsite. I may also need further assistance with user feedback and bug reports.

If you're interested, PM me your rate per word and JLPT score. I'm looking for someone who's fluent.

Edit: Does this thread violate the rules? The translation request thread is for existing games. What about games that are in development?

Last edited:

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Looking to hire a translator

You should probably have something to show before looking for translators. Maybe a demo or something.

OP
hentairobotfromthefuture
Reputation score

You should probably have something to show before looking for translators. Maybe a demo or something.
I've already written the script. All I'm looking for is someone to translate the script from English to Japanese. They get paid after completing the translation, regardless of when the full game is done.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd say this is completely the wrong place to be looking. Translations here on ULMF are mostly amateurs using machine-assisted translation to get stuff from Japanese to English. There's a handful of people who could do it, but they're likely to be busy with other projects or work anyway.

And no, I'm not one of the people who could do it. I don't know anywhere near enough Japanese to be able to translate into the language competently.

OP
hentairobotfromthefuture
Reputation score

I'd say this is completely the wrong place to be looking. Translations here on ULMF are mostly amateurs using machine-assisted translation to get stuff from Japanese to English. There's a handful of people who could do it, but they're likely to be busy with other projects or work anyway.

And no, I'm not one of the people who could do it. I don't know anywhere near enough Japanese to be able to translate into the language competently.
I thought this might be the case, but I wanted to offer the job to the English speaking H game community first before trying anywhere else.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm trying to hire from within the ULMF community for the tasks I need help with for this game. I've already contracted with an artist, who shall remain anonymous until the game is closer to being done.

Last edited:

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you don't find someone here you could always try the e-hentai forums, that Place is full of good translators (and some shit ones).

Hongfire is also a mingling place for Wild translators.

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you don't find someone here you could always try the e-hentai forums, that Place is full of good translators (and some shit ones).
I can attest to this :D