Lorelai (Zilrax)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lorelai (Zilrax)

Lorelai casts her barrier spirit, and loses 75 MP.

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 12+5=17 vs. Kelaino: 8. Counter Attack = NO.

Lorelai: 20+5=25 vs. Kelaino: 12.

Lorelai lands BOTH hits for a total of 600 damage, and her spirit matches that, for 1,200 total. Kelaino has 2,540 HP left (forgot the extra damage Melissa should have done for being a higher level. NOTE: Shadow damage skills don't get the +damage based on level, only non shadow damage skills.)

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 6 vs. Kelaino: 15. Counter Attack = NO.

Melissa: 5 vs. Kelaino: 23.

Melissa can't land a hit!

Grapple Attempt:

Kelaino: 14 vs. Lorelai: 16+5=21. Counter Attack = NO.

Lorelai dodges!

Options:

1: Fire at will!

2: Other?

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai smirks as the barrier went up, blasting the pesky harpy twice more, as the flaming claw slashed into her opponent. "Not so tough without your salad to run interference. Why don't you just submit and let us experiment on you. If we can break your shackles, you could have even more sex you know."

Not inherently a lie really. She doubted it'd work, but she needed to knock her down enough for her and Melissa to try to cleanse and release her, or at least perhaps redirect her bond control to them. With her control of the spirit and Melissa's holy magic, she hoped that perhaps combined they could do what she alone could not.

Regardless, she didn't want to overkill the birdy and miss their chance, so she fired off her spirit thrash's once more. "Once she's subdued enough Melissa, channel with me, we'll try to cut her strings."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

4/8 Adrenaline remains.

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 7+5=12 vs. Kelaino: 22

Lorelai: 18+5=23 vs. Kelaino: 28.

Lorelai can't land a hit!

Melissa: 11 vs. Kelaino: 26.

Melissa: 17 vs. Kelaino: 21

Likewise, Melissa can't hit!

Grapple Attempt:

Kelaino: 14 vs. Melissa: 9

Tilting her head curiously at Lorelai, the bird woman seemed to be pulling on some kind of sensory perception, and whatever she saw she didn't like. Making a hissing sound, the bird woman suddenly lunged, but not at Lorelai.

Changing tracks mid charge, Kelaino suddenly veered right at Melissa, taking her by surprise and slamming her into the ground!

Barrier Spirit: 9/10 turns left.

Options:

1: Help Melissa.

2: Watch this unfold.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai curses as the bird woman had gone from mindlessly aggressive to being a dodgy little pest. Worse, the one time she didn't put N'gaasha on protect Melissa duty, Melissa get's grabbed! Maybe the bird women were denser in body than they appeared and flung with the force of a cannonball? It was worth investigating.

"No! Bad! Off so we can try and cleanse you damn it!," curses Lorelai as she moved over and tried to dislodge the pesky bird trying to make Melissa her new nesting point.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bird woman made some kind of noise that might have been a "tsk tsk", but it was hard to tell. Either way, she only stated, "you'll fail."

It didn't sound like she was being bold or overconfident with those words, but rather as if she knew something they didn't, something that she thought they ought to know, and assumed they did.

3/8 Adrenaline Left.

Free Melissa Attempt:

Lorelai: 24 vs. Kelaino: 21.

Lorelai shoves the woman off on the first try!

Attack Roll:

Lorelai: 8 vs. Kelaino: 13.

Lorelai's hit apparently was too much, for her follow-up attack missed wide left. Her spirit however deals 50 damage.

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 6 vs. Kelaino: 18
Melissa: 28 vs. Kelaino: 14

Melissa lands one hit for 300 damage, leaving Kelaino with 2,190 HP.

Grapple Attempt:

Kelaino: 7 vs. Melissa: 25.

This time Melissa is ready for the attack, and swiftly dodges it!

Barrier Spirit: 8/10 Turns active.

Options:

1: Kill kill kill.

2: Other?

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai promptly booted the little bird woman off the giantess, the dichotomy being rather absurd. She seemed to claim as though she knew something though.

"Oh? And why is that? I'm curious. If it's the whole demon spirit in mortal host thing, I'm just trying to cut the strings that force you to obey this... Leader demon thing. So really, enlighten me. I'm curious.," says Lorelai dryly as she followed up with a spirit thrash. Sadly her aim was off due to her distraction.

Melissa meanwhile swatted the bird once, though her light frame carried her out of reach of the second blow. The bird used the space to dive at Melissa again, but the giantess was more than prepared, and swiftly ducked to the side.

"You do realize without the whole corruption thing or the link, you could have all the sex you want freely without having to have all these fights, right?," asks Lorelai curiously, "It's in yours and your owns best interest to assist my research. Or do you really enjoy being a puppet that much?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kelaino shook her head, almost amused.

"You cannot change what is inherent in a being born this way. Nor can you change the instinctive nature of a wild being. Our species is born to have sex, however the corruption thing wasn't always the case with us. He changed all of that, did something to many different species. Some species were born with the ability to corrupt, like the Succubi for example. They enjoy corrupting mortals through sex. Our kind, well we just are driven by it, an overwhelming urge. We either have sex on a regular basis, or we die, that's how our species evolved. As for this cutting the cords bit ..."

There was a small sigh from the creature before she continued.

"He is one of the oldest demonic creatures known, his power is far beyond what you can comprehend. Most of your abilities were given to you by him, do you really think he'd allow you to have the strength to usurp his control? You are wasting your time on an experiment that will not work. You must learn to accept the fact that the only way you can help those who have been bound to him is to kill him. Only then might you have a chance to save those that survive the severance of their link to him, and even then, it might not work. Some of those who were mortals corrupted, you may be able to free their souls by destroying their bodies, but there is the chance he will absorb them anyway, recreating them."

2/8 Adrenaline Left:

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 16 vs. Kelaino: 19
Lorelai: 14 vs. Kelaino: 23

Lorelai misses both attacks, but her spirit does 100 damage.

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 12 vs. Kelaino: 15.
Melissa: 23 vs. Kelaino: 26.

Melissa can't land a hit either.

Grapple Attempt:

Kelaino: 17 vs. Melissa: 10

Faking one way on her attack, Kelaino forces Melissa into committing to a defense one way, and then darts in a different way, taking advantage of the opening in the Norn's defenses, tackling her!

Keliano: 2,090 HP.

Barrier Spirit: 7/10 Turns active.

Options:

1: Attack.

2: Stop and chat about this latest tidbit of info.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"I have no issue with your species, albeit excessive, libido. My issue is your corruptive nature. Seriously, that's it. I mean, girl, and defiling genders and such, but frankly I'd rather have an uncomfortable time than you dying. Frankly if we weren't both forced to fight each other over this shrine I'd give it a pass.," sighs Lorelai.

She listened to the birds explanation, though stayed on guard. "I see. Not entirely. I think. I am certain I had a spirit prior to this though... I remember it being... Different than it appears now." N'gaasha waves, smirking lasciviously. "I likely will be forced to slay him. But maybe he won't allow it. Maybe he can stop me. But we won't know unless I try. Maybe I can surprise him. But I am not going to give up on this. I will find a way. Pity I can't find a way to hijack the link but it should be possible in... Hmm..."

Lorelai blinks as the fight resumes, her attacks going wild, and the bird managing to knock Melissa down again. Lorelai cursed and rushed over, trying to knock Kelaino off again. She had an idea. Maybe if she could bond the poor bird's spirit to her own spirit, it would sustain her in it's place and remove the corruption that came forth from her. Might mean a lot of... Breaks, but it might be a decent place to try something unexpected. But she'd need to knock her spirit loose first.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking from her position, the bird woman replied, "I admire your tenacity, and your unwillingness to give up. A shame that either your journey will end here, or I will not be around to see the results should you survive this day."

1/8 Adrenaline Left

Free Melissa Attempts:

Lorelai: 4+5= 9 vs. Kelaino: 10 (Seriously?!?)
Lorelai: 5+5= 10 vs. Kelaino: 6 (Freed!)

Lorelai needs both tries to get Melissa free!

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 2, 9, 7, 20 & 29 vs. Kelaino: 1, 16, 23, 13 & 14. (Really shitty rolls for everyone!)

Melissa lands 3 hits, with all 3 hitting critical! Melissa deals 600 damage.

Melissa: 6, 9, 29, 25 & 27 vs. Kelaino: 6, 14, 6, 13 & 27.

Melissa lands 4 hits here (ties go to attacker), with three hitting critical. Melissa deals 700 damage here, for a total of 1,300. Kelaino has 790 HP remaining.

Grapple Attempt:

Kelaino: 23 vs. Melissa: 4

Kelaino weathers the storm, and waits until Melissa's attack finishes before surging forward and grabbing her again!

Barrier Spirit: 6/10 Turns active.

Options:

1: Bugger off bitch!

2: Watch and Learn.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai sighs at the harpy like girls fatalistic outlook. "If no one attempts for a better solution, none will ever be found. I will not give up, and if it means killing this demon lord, I will. But I will find a way to erode his power as well, and to give these entities and slaves on this world a new chance. That includes you. Or one version of you. As you said, death is rather impermanent. I've fought the same succubus twice now."

It took some effort, the harpy was surprisingly heavy for someone so small, but eventually with the right leverage she managed to lift her off of there. "Hng, dear lord I'm going to be muscular by the end of this. Well. Compared to myself before."

Melissa seemed unamused by being pinned by someone not even quite half her height and smacked the harpy down. Sadly the harpy managed to latch right back to where she had been.

Lorelai grumbled before moving and trying to lift the harpy back off again with a curse. "Scoot! Or let me go carve you a wood dildo to use or something, save us all a headache while I work on you."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The next words from Kelaino might give them pause for concern.

"Two of the same succubus? Then I was right, some of us are clones. I wonder if the other mes have the same thought processes?"

Adrenaline Expires after this turn!

Free Melissa:

Lorelai: 3+5=8 vs. Kelaino: 17
Lorelai: 28+5=33 vs. Kelaino: 24

Once more Lorelai needs two turns, but gets the job done.

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 9 vs. Kelaino: 2.
Melissa: 6 vs. Kelaino: 27.

Melissa uses Smite, but only lands one hit for 400 damage. Kelaino has 390 HP left. Melissa has 130 MP.

Grapple Attempt:

Kelaino: 12 vs. Melissa: 6.

Melissa actually lets loose a growl as AGAIN she is tackled!

Options:

1: End this (hopefully)

2: Let Melissa free herself this time.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Going by the succubus, probably, but don't share memories. Look, I'm gonna try something, once I knock you silly. If it doesn't work it doesn't, but one way or another, at least one of you is gonna be free, Kelaino.," says Lorelai firmly, moving over and trying to evict the harpy from her favorite perch again.

If they knocked the fight out of the harpy, she;d swiftly put her plan in motion, reaching out and trying to catch and bind the spirit. It might not be the best answer but it;d be a starting point. Maybe she wouldn't get the full answer and might just have another spirit tagging along, but better with her than harvested by that demonic monstrosity.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All Kelaino would add to the conversation was, "Interesting."

Free Melissa Attempt:

Lorelai: 22 vs. Kelaino: 11.

Lorelai succeeds!

Attack Roll:

Lorelai: 7 vs. Kelaino: 18.

Lorelai misses, but her spirit deals 50 damage, leaving their foe with 340 HP.

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 1 vs. Kelaino: 27.
Melissa: 23 vs. Kelaino: 28.

Melissa again can't land a hit, and is becoming visibly annoyed.

Grapple Attempt:

Kelaino: 19 vs. Melissa: 16.

Once again Melissa is tackled, and for just a moment Lorelai might catch what seemed to be a stray thought from Melissa.

Christ at this rate it'd be faster to just let her fuck me to an orgasm and let my damn skill take almost all her HP away ...

Options:

1: Stay off Birdy!

2: Stop a moment and blink at hearing her thoughts.

3: Other?

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai grimaces, and begins to weave her magic even as she followed up with another shot at Kelaino after freeing Melissa. It was hard to shoot and weave the spirit lines at once however. Her shot went wild.

Melissa struck again but Kelaino seemed determined to latch onto the giantess. Lorelai grimaced and tried to knock the harpy off again as she weaved.

But the strange part was somehow Melissa's thoughts were entering her mind. That was completely new. She grimaced and commented even as she worked. "Why take the risk? Any corruption now could backfire on us, Melissa. And no I have no idea how I just heard your thoughts."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melissa blinked in shock, then shook her head as reality hit.

Free Melissa Attempt:

Lorelai: 22 vs. Kelaino: 16.

Lorelai frees Melissa once more ...

Attack Roll:

Lorelai: 30 vs. Kelaino: 16.

Lorelai lands her hit for 300, and her spirit criticals, dealing 600 more for a total of 900 damage, ending the fight!

Acting quickly, Melissa began working her magic in tandem with Lorelai, and SOMETHING seemed to be happening at first. It didn't look like what Lorelai had in mind, but something definitely was happening. Of course, that's when things really turned even uglier, as suddenly Melissa's magic cut off.

Before Lorelai could say anything, she noticed that Melissa eyes were wide, nearly bulging out of the sockets. At the same time, she seemed to be gasping for breath, as if something were choking her. As her focus turned towards concern for her friend, she became aware of what seemed like energy tendrils wrapped around Melissa's neck, and squeezing tightly.

At the same time, a sudden image assaulted her. She couldn't tell if it was a telepathic image, or if something really was right there with them, but the end result was the same either way. A sudden image of herself being raped over and over by a mass of energy like tentacles slammed into her, the tentacles far too many to count. Each one seemed to have an electrical charge to them, and every now and then her body would be hit by one of them, causing an instant orgasm to erupt from her. After a short time, a voice boomed inside of her head.

"ENOUGH! Do not try that again, or she dies."

A moment later Lorelai found herself on the ground, having to pick herself up. Melissa meanwhile suddenly crumpled to the ground, gasping for air as suddenly she could breathe again. In the meantime though, a quick look would tell Lorelai that she'd nearly been choked to death, as her face had a slightly blue tint color to it.

Loot Phase:

Venus Suck Trap: 1x KL Lowering Potion for each girl.

Weeping Kelaino: Map Piece!

Once they got around to looting, they would find the potion, and the map piece showing them how to get to the second level of the tower!

Both women gain 5,200 XP, which is enough to make them Level 6! All of their stats are full now!

Options:

1: Move on when Melissa is able.

2: Sit and talk about this latest issue (can't be caught).

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai grunted as she evicted Kelaino once more from her perch, before they struck her down in concert. Swiftly they began working their magic, before something interfered.

It was flashes and visions, Melissa suffocating as she was electrocuted and violated. It ended as fast as it began yet felt like eternity, left with a warning to not try that again.

Lorelai hurried over to Melissa's side, once she had her brain again, evidently having passed out, quickly helping her to breathe again, checking for any further damage. Once she was sure Melissa was okay she promptly hugged her close, shuddering.

"...Well obviously that would have worked then, else we would not have been attacked like that.," she grimaces, "I'm sorry Melissa, I didn't expect such a violent response like that. I guess that was our captor..."

She sighed tiredly, looking very upset Melissa was hurt. "I'm so sorry. I just... I was hoping maybe we could free some of them, or find a different path. Clearly magic isn't the answer here. I guess if we want to get anything done we need to find where and how he's cloning people. and to destroy him, for good."

N'gaasha seems to be frowning, clearly very unhappy with what had happened, very annoyed seeming at all that had happened.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once she had her breath back and could speak, Melissa shook her head.

"It was worth a shot any way. I agree though, we were about to accomplish something, and whatever it is, that thing didn't want us to. We did learn one other thing though. We can anger him. And he doesn't value our 'entertainment' enough to waste time with our interference. I've no doubt he could have killed me right there if he wanted to. That wasn't a physical strangling though, there's no sore spot on my throat. I'm pretty sure he had his grasp on my spirit energies. That alone worries me. Can we even kill him then if he has that kind of power?"

She paused a moment, then added, "you remember earlier you asked if I caught something? I did. And what I saw through my blacking out vision of what he was doing to you confirms my suspicions. Our captor is some kind of energy creature, or exudes energy from his body. That though isn't the worst part. Our guide, Cassidy? Just before she vanished the last time, I saw one of those tendrils near her. I hate to say this, but I think she's his prisoner, and if her appearance last time is anything to go by, he's imposing his desires upon her. Against that thing ... she doesn't have a chance alone, and she won't last long."

Getting her breath back fully, and her strength, she stood, and gently laid a hand on Lorelai's shoulder.

"Don't worry about me, or what happened to me. Neither of us could have known that would happen, and I don't blame you. I am looking for a little payback though, that's for damn sure."

Options:

1: Move along and talk.

2: Keep talking.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai grimaces as she listens to Melissa, sighing a bit tiredly. "Still, we have something. We should chisel it somewhere where it can be found by someone else."

She muses a bit, staying hugged against Melissa as she thinks, needing the comfort right now, even with the hand rested on her shoulders by the far larger woman. "So Cassidy is a hostage, and he can assault our spirit. I'll have to start learning countermeasures. If he is an spirit creature like N'gaasha hypothetically a spirit could do actual harm to him. And a spirit based shield may be able to absorb his assaults. Still, he is by far the most powerful spirit I've ever encountered. We best make sure to only toe the line until we are sure the countermeasures are actually strong enough for him to not just brute force through them."

She sighs and a little reluctantly let's go. "For now we play by his rules. I can't do this without you. Even if I were to make it I'd go mad from loneliness long before hand. I've never really connected much to people but... Well... Adversity forms bounds so they say."

Lorelai blushes rather embarrassedly before coughing, "Well! Um, shall we continue? Rather forget all about having my soul raped for the moment."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melissa smiled slightly, but said nothing as Lorelai turned red. She did however nod to the last part.

"Amen to that."

Moving along, the women soon encountered a pair of enemies, one a giant spider creature, and the other some kind of Lich. As they took notice of each other ...

Trap Evasion Rolls:

Lorelai: 15 vs. Trap?: 14
Melissa: 23 vs. Trap?: 30.

Lorelai thought she saw something odd about the floor directly in front of them, but noticed it too late to keep Melissa from bumping into her, knocking them both into what seemed at first like mud. Only a few moments later both women felt their weight shift slightly, even as they realized they'd walked into another Futa Parasite Trap! In short order, both women had futa cocks again, and to make matters worse, they had two enemies already closing in on them!

Lorelai's Futa Trap Roll: 1: Instant 60 pleasure gain for five straight turns + whatever you'd get normally. (Semi-Lucky)

Melissa's Futa Trap Roll: 3: Forces whoever is infected to attempt to grapple and rape their ally for five straight turns (if you grapple you will instantly try to penetrate and rape, differing from normal enemies.) If you were alone for some reason, you'll willingly toss yourself at the closest enemy and have sex with it, or jerk yourself off. (It will auto penetrate you in this case and can't be removed during this). (oh ouch, automation time for the next 5 rounds).

Lorelai didn't feel much different after the parasite's status affected her, but one look at Melissa told her that her companion wasn't so lucky. Her limbs suddenly jerked, and it was obvious the woman was trying to stop something from happening, and failing. Eyes widening in alarm, Melissa cried out, "oh god, Lorelai don't let me get you! It's ... taking control of me!"

Round 1 (Grapple Attempt):

Melissa: 20 vs. Lorelai: 15

Penetration Attempt:

Melissa: 26 vs. Lorelai: 3

Melissa moved a little too quickly for Lorelai to react to, and quickly pinned her down. Once on the ground, the woman's superior strength easily restrained her, and she seemed enhanced by the parasite somehow, for Lorelai knew there would be no escaping, only trying to resist pleasure. Unfortunately, parasite controlled Melissa was even faster than normal, and in short order Lorelai found Melissa's pussy wrapped snugly around her futa cock, while at the same time Melissa's own futa cock contorted in a strange way, and plunged into Lorelai's pussy! Both women suffer 70 pleasure from the sex, and Melissa's Norn side does not kick in here as the parasite has disabled it. Both women gain 110 KP from the sex and penetrations. Lorelai has 117 Stamina, while Melissa has 157.

Round 2 (Sex from this point on)

Melissa: 21 vs. Lorelai: 13.

Both women gain 70 pleasure again, and 70 more KP. Lorelai has 47 stamina, and Melissa has 87.

Round 3:

Melissa: 7 vs. Lorelai: 21.

Lorelai manages to resist the pleasure this time.

Round 4:

Melissa: 24 vs. Lorelai: 14.

Melissa changes angles slightly, and Lorelai can no longer hold back her pleasure. Both women suffer 70 pleasure, but Lorelai's stamina runs out. Lorelai suffers a wild, spurting orgasm inside of Melissa's pussy, filling her. Lorelai now has 164 Stamina, while Melissa has only 17 until she fills Lorelai! Lorelai gains 120 KP, and Melissa gains 70.

Impregnation Roll: NO. Lorelai gets lucky and doesn't impregnate Melissa.

Round 5:

Melissa: 12 vs. Lorelai: 1.

Lorelai can't stop Melissa from fucking her one final time, and Melissa's own stamina finally runs out, and with a violent thrust and shudder, Melissa blows her orgasm inside of Lorelai's pussy! Both women suffer 70 pleasure. Lorelai has 94 stamina left, while Melissa has 189 stamina. Lorelai gains 70 KP, while Melissa gains 120 KP.

Impregnation Roll: NO. Lucky again!

Parasite Changes:

Lorelai: 7: Distracts you from being as effective with your attacks by clouding your mind, causing you to do only half the normal damage you would for five straight turns.

Melissa: 17: Causes you to become so sensitive to sex that you orgasm every time you have sex for five straight turns. (While parasite is on her, she can't halve her pleasure)

Suddenly, the parasite changes up on them, and with a horrified look and cry, Melissa pulled away from Lorelai, completely horrified by what she'd been forced to do to her friend. Anger welled up in the Norn, and taking only enough time to weave her speed boost mantra, she lashed out at the first thing she saw.

Initiative Rolls:

Lorelai: 14 (2nd)
Melissa: 16 (1st)
Spider: 9 (3rd)
Lich: 3 (Last)

Melissa casts her Mantra, and loses 50 Mana. She has 132 MP left.

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 11, 27, 25, 1 & 19 vs. Spider: 5, 5, 5, 21 & 7 (Holy shit 3 straight 5's?!?)

Melissa lands 3 of her hits critical, and 4 out of the 5 to begin with. Melissa deals 840 total damage to the spider, obliterating it instantly.

Melissa: 27, 28, 19, 1 & 14 vs. Lich: 22, 3, 12, 9 & 16.

Melissa 2 of her 3 hits critical, and deals 600 damage total, leaving the Lich Queen with only 100 HP left!

Options:

1: Finish off the Lich Queen.

2: Be stunned at what just happened, plus Melissa's sudden surge of anger.

((Melissa angry. Melissa SMASH!))

Zilrax

Reputation score

Things proceeded well enough. They moved along until they ran into new monsters within the twisted tower. Some sort of enormous spider, and what seemed to be one of the living dead. Immediately Lorelai perked up at the possibilities of studying such an illogical life form. Not that either made sense but still.

She paused however. The floor, did it just... Shimmer? She could have sworn- Gah! Unfortunately it seemed Melissa didn't expect her to stop suddenly And they both pratfall-ed into the shimmer. It felt gooey. A familiar gooey as their bodies shifted.

"Oh no, not again!," growled Lorelai, as N'gaasha started laughing silently at the scene before her, grinning in excitement, "Shut up you!"

The creatures strangely didn't pounce on them in their moment of weakness but why suddenly seemed apparent as suddenly her much larger partner pounced on her, no longer able to control herself! "Ack, no, Melissa!" Unfortunately she wasn't fast enough and the larger woman easily claimed her cock, Lorelai blushing bright red in pleasure as the giantess not only began riding her, but somehow began fucking her back.

Lorelai sighed, groaning, nothing she could do now, her partner was too big and strong. "Nnng, I... Forgive you...," sighed Lorelai, trying to resist how good it felt to be beneath the large woman, for both their sakes. Stretched so wide on the giantess' cock, and feeling how tight she was in turn. It was almost addicting that sensation. It didn't help that this was probably the biggest appendage she'd taken thus far.

IT was too much, as they both shuddered, Lorelai trying hard before giving a slight gasp, "Agh I can't, can't hold it, s-sorry, you're too good!" She cries out before orgasming hard with a jerk of her hips, her body trying to plant her seed in the giantess. She barely has time to recover, before Melissa orgasmed hard, Lorelai gasping as she felt her giantess friends fertility gush into her, soaking her inner thighs with the larger woman's release, having packed her full.

IT felt so euphoric, for some reason she wasn't upset at all that Melissa had, admittedly been forced to, rape and made her gush inside her. It just felt so good, it was hard to concentrate at all. Still there was danger and as Melissa let her up, and went on a warpath, Lorelai didn't bother getting up.

With a dizzy smile on her face she simply raised a hand at the lich. "N'gaasha, mmm... go get her and stuff..." She called up a fire claw before lazily launching a spirit thrash, completely lost in her afterglow.