Lorelai (Zilrax)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lorelai (Zilrax)

The only reply she got from Melissa was a half hearted chuckle before the fight turned serious again!

Escape Grapple Attempts:

Lorelai: 20 vs. Tar Demoness: 29
Lorelai: 28 vs. Tar Demoness: 7

Lorelai breaks free on the second try!

Grapple Attempt:

Tar Demoness: 6 vs. Lorelai: 16

Lorelai dodges this time!

The Countess can't move!

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 30 vs. Tar Demoness: 2

Melissa blasts the Tar Demoness with her Smite Skill, instantly killing her!

Melissa: 24, 21, 27, 26 & 30 vs. Countess: 5, 6, 18, 5 & 22.

Melissa breaks the Paralyze on the Countess as she lashes out with a Barrage of hits! 3 of them land critical! Melissa deals a total of 960 damage, and leaves the Countess with 9,040 HP! As her attack ends, Melissa blinks that the Countess barely seems affected, and she shoots a worried look to Lorelai.

"This might take a while..."

Options:

1: Unleash the Damage Spree!

2: Other.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai growled as she managed to wriggle and kick the tar demoness off with a fair bit of effort, allowing Melissa to blast it down, before turning her weapon against the countess. N'gaasha swiftly let go and got out of the way before Melissa swatted her too!

With the countess freed, Lorelai turned her full attention to her. "Frost claw. So, another possessed. I'll be extracting the soul you've kidnapped, spirit. She doesn't belong to you."

She promptly fired a pair of spirit thrashes at her. She needed to knock the spirits loose from the flesh to free them. She wished she had another way, but for now she needed to pretend that the demon lord had her cowed.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 19 vs. Countess: 7
Lorelai: 26 vs. Countess: 12

Lorelai lands both shots for a total of 600 damage, and her spirit matches that amount, leading to a grand total of 1,200 damage done. The Countess has 7,840 HP left.

Grapple Attempt:

Countess: 2 vs. Lorelai: 20

Lorelai is able to dodge easily.

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 6 vs. Countess: 16
Melissa: 15 vs. Countess: 9

Melissa lands only one hit for 600 damage, leaving the Countess with 7,240 HP.

Options:

1: Keep pouring it on!

2: Other?

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai's hits strike home, and N'gaasha follows up on it. Melissa strikes as well, the Countess missing her own tackle at Lorelai.

"Not a chatty demon, hm? That's okay I suppose. Believe me, I'd love to find an alternate solution so you both could get what you want, but your demon overlord has decided nobody get's to both be happy. Strikes me as stupid. Ah well..."

She fires once more at the countess.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 20 vs. Countess: 19.
Lorelai: 11 vs. Countess: 20

Lorelai lands with one of her spells, missing the other. She deals 300 damage, and her spirit deals another 350 for a total of 650 damage. The Countess has 6,590 HP left.

Grapple Attempt:

Countess: 19 vs. Lorelai: 12

This time the Countess manages to take Lorelai down with a tackle! However Lorelai uses her Neural Impactor to get free instantly! The Countess loses 120 HP and has 6,470 HP left.

Attack Roll:

Melissa: 25 vs. Countess: 3
Melissa: 13 vs. Countess: 3

Melissa lands her spells for 1,600 damage, leaving the countess with 4,870 HP.

Options:

1: Keep Attacking!

((Stats: Melissa has 9 MP, Lorelai has 77.))

Zilrax

Reputation score

The countess remained a silent opponent. Lorelai was curious if she was mute. She supposed it made little difference, but she had to admit most of her progress had been achieved through talking.

As she lands one of her spells, the countess dodges around the other and lunges, Lorelai yelping as she hits the ground with a grunt. On pure instinct she grabbed something off her grass belt and swung it at the countess' head. Turns out it had been that impacter thing, causing the countess to spasm out long enough for Lorelai to wriggle out from under her. She had forgotten she had that thing entirely.

Well, for now she launched her Spirit Thrashes at the woman, though she did call up the Shield Spirit on Melissa. Historically if she used it on herself they switched to her, and it was tactically less punishing for herself to be violated than Melissa. She may not want to be raped anymore but she wasn't going to sacrifice Melissa to it instead. Especially not when violation broke their speed.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lorelai casts her Barrier Spirit on Melissa, and has 24 MP left. Melissa is in the Protected State for 10 rounds, and the Spirit has 300 HP.

Attack Roll:

Lorelai: 16 vs. Countess: 11

Lorelai lands her spell on the Countess for 300 damage, and her spirit follows up with another 300, for a 600 damage total. The Countess has 4,270 HP left.

Grapple Attempt:

Countess: 20 vs. Lorelai: 27

Lorelai manages to dodge!

Attack Rolls:

Melissa's first attempt at attacking is broken up by the Countess trying to counter attack her! Fortunately, the Barrier prevents this, though it does cost Melissa one attack out of her turn! The Spirit has 250 HP left.

Melissa: 24 vs. Countess: 5

Melissa is able to land her second attack for 600 Damage, leaving the Countess with 3,670 HP.

Options:

1: Continue to slug it out!

Zilrax

Reputation score

It seemed N'gaasha's shield hand was working as intended. The countess' counter attack was absorbed even as they kept raining blasts upon her. Her durability was truly terrifying. A single spirit thrash could murder herself or Melissa. Both combined even. Yet this woman took blow after blow with ease.

No point in dwelling on it though. She called on N'gaasha's power to thrash her opponent's soul some more, to try and wriggle in and split the two spirits apart.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 15 vs. Countess: 16
Lorelai: 21 vs. Countess: 30 (Ouch)

Lorelai can't land either hit, and while her spirit lands for 50 damage and chip away at the Countess, Lorelai's second attack is countered, and she finds herself being suddenly raped! Lorelai suffers 45 pleasure after her spirit
absorbs some of it for her, and gains 80 KP. She has 142 stamina left!

The Countess used her turn Countering Lorelai.

Free Lorelai Attempt:

Melissa: 16 vs. Countess: 7

Melissa quickly shoves the Countess off her friend before things can go any further!

Melissa tries to follow up with an attack, but once again it is spoiled as the Countess attempts to counter her! Again the spirit barrier prevents it, but it also means Melissa can't do any damage yet!

Options:

1: Try to hurt her again.

2: Offer to have willing sex with her :p

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai grimaced as her blasts flew, the countess dodging the first and flipping over the second to close with Lorelai, promptly tackling a hold of her and starting to finger her! Lorelai gasps, blushing greatly, but Melissa swiftly forces the possessed woman away from her.

Melissa tried to follow it up with a strike, but the Countess ducked aside and moved to tackle her too. Fortunatly the shield hand of N'gaasha promptly gave a light smack to the demonic spirit, knocking her off course at the cost of some of it's durability.

With nothing left to do, Lorelai launched her spirit thrashes yet again. "I'm going to release the proper soul of that body. She'll get to move on. Fraid it's the most I can do, while you may wish to live, you sorta forfeited this issue when you took it by force. And I'm barred by your own masters from providing an alternative for you to live with. Apologies."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once again Lorelai attempts to attack her foe, and instantly is Countered! This time the Countess makes Lorelai a Futa and slips her pussy right over her new cock, starting to ride her! Lorelai suffers 60 pleasure and gains 80 KP from the rape! She has 91 Stamina left!

Escape Rape Attempt:

Lorelai: 3 vs. Countess: 17

The Countess keeps Lorelai held in place!

The Countess used her turn.

Free Lorelai Attempt:

Melissa: 27 vs. Countess: 22

Once more Melissa frees Lorelai!

Attack Roll:

Melissa: 7 vs. Countess: 14

And can't land a hit!

Options:

1: Try again!

2: Let her rape you! :p

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai curses as her blast went wide, giving the possesed woman to dart forwards and cast her spell on her, tacking her down and riding herself upon Lorelai's latest cock. She groaned and glared in irritation. "I swear, amount of times this happens, one day it's just gonna end up permanently there I'm sure...," she mutters irritably.

Fortunately Melissa tackled the countess off before it could go much further, Lorelai shivering at the sudden absence of pleasure. She got to her feet and renewed her attack, growling angrily.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perhaps to Lorelai's surprise, the Countess finally replied to her, but when she did it wasn't with words, but rather some form of telepathy.

"I'm sure Andariel can arrange for that if you want a permanent sex buddy. I can always ask her when we're close to the end."

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 21 vs. Countess: 29
Lorelai: 3 vs. Countess: 17

The telepathic communication distracts Lorelai, and she can't land a hit. Her Spirit deals 100 damage though, meaning it isn't a total loss.

Grapple Attempt:

Countess: 28 vs. Lorelai: 17

The Countess once more tackles Lorelai to the ground!

Free Lorelai Attempt:

Melissa: 19 vs. Countess: 12

Melissa shoves the Countess off!

Attack Roll:

Melissa: 8 vs. Countess: 3

Melissa lands for 600 Damage, leaving the Countess with 2,920 HP.

Options:

1: Reply and Attack.

2: Reply and do nothing else.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"That was sarcasm! I do not want a cock permanently on me, I'm a god damned girl! Possibly literally given the circumstances, but fuck all that. If she rather give me another friend over fighting me I'll certainly accept that though. The less pointless conflict in my life the better... Though if a permanent cock's required for that I suppose I'll accept that trade...," grumbles Lorelai, blinking a bit in surprise.

The communication caught her offguard, her attacks going wild, and the countess was quick to capitalize on her vulnerability. Fortunatly, Melissa was always there to help her out. Having another friend, even just to talk to or who might have more insight into this world and the situation at hand... It'd be worth permanent disfiguring her body. Honestly it'd happened so often now that it almost felt second nature. She was having to actively conjure the outrage now. She could probably live with it if the price was right.

"But as you said once we're almost done, so... Zap." She promptly fired a pair more thrashes at her opponent, trying not to get too distracted again.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Countess seemed to shake her head, likely meaning that she believed Lorelai hadn't understood her completely, but she quickly seemed to shrug it off. It would seem there would only be the fight now, and no more 'talking'.

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 2 vs. Countess: 25
Lorelai: 13 vs. Countess: 6

Lorelai misses her first shot, but manages to land her second spell! She deals 300 damage, and her spirit adds 350 more for a total of 650. The Countess has 2,270 HP left.

Grapple Attempt:

Countess: 6 vs. Lorelai: 7

Lorelai is JUST barely able to dodge!

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 15, 26, 26, 27, & 15 vs. Countess: 5, 12, 11, 20 & 13.

Melissa: 15, 30, 20, 29 & 13 vs. Countess: 6, 10, 9, 24 & 11.

Melissa deals 750 Damage with her first set of Attacks, and an additional 750 Damage with her second set for a Grand Total of 1,500 Damage. The Countess has 770 HP remaining.

Options:

1: Finish Her!

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai raises an eyebrow and fires, before frowning a moment. "...Oh wait, were you hitting on me? Uh... I'm flattered I guess, but I'm not looking to lose my soul anytime soon. Plus you're a touch smacked down to, you know, insinuate you're going to win. But uh.... Thanks?"

Her first shot missed, but her second knocked the countess just slightly off course, enough for Lorelai to dodge around it, grunting. Meanwhile, in her usual fashion, Melissa smacked the countess down hard.

"I'm afraid this will be the end then. But I guess I appreciate your... Compliment, so thanks for that?," says Lorelai awkwardly before opening fire to end the fight, "Sorry I can't unbind you safely, but, you know how it is..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Again the Countess shook her head, but this time it seemed she was disagreeing on the assessement that she assumed she would win. Which meant she most likely felt Lorelai and her friend wouldn't be getting past Andariel. Either way, the battle was near it's end.

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 6 vs. Countess: 17
Lorelai: 9 vs. Countess: 15

The Countess is Stubborn, refusing to fall by Lorelai's hand.

Grapple Attempt:

Countess: 26 vs. Lorleia: 18

The Countess at least makes a show of the fight, tackling Lorelai one more time ....

Free Lorelai Attempts:

Melissa: 10 vs. Countess: 11
Melissa: 2 vs. Countess: 8

This time Melissa can't free her friend!

Options:

1: No, please die.

2: One last fuck before you die huh?

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai rolled her eyes a bit. "Yeah we'll see about that won't we. Well. I'll see about it. I'd bring you along but the demon masters on high have decided I'm not allowed to spare his minions for some reason. Seems counter fucking productive but so it goes."

Her irritation unfortunately distracted her, her shots going wild and she found herself tackled down, Melissa unable to detach the countess.

"Yeah, this usually happens too. Off now." Says Lorelai, recalling the last hurrahs every other time that happened before struggling to dislodge her attacker.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Countess seemed to shrug, as if to say 'life sucks sometimes', before resuming her never ending task.

Escape Grapple Attempts:

Lorelai: 22 vs. Countess: 11

Attack Roll:

Lorelai: 26 vs. Countess: 13

Lorelai deals 300 damage, and her spirit deals another 300, leaving the Countess with 170 HP.

Grapple Attempt:

Countess: 27 vs. Lorelai: 18

Free Lorelai Attempts:

Melissa: 4 vs. Countess: 28
Melissa: 21 vs. Countess: 27

Once more Melissa is swatted away, the Countess prolonging the fight.

Options:

1: No means no dammit.

2: Sympathy sex?

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai grunts and boots the Countess off of her, before firing a blast right into her! The Countess seemed determined despite her somewhat nihilistic demeanor and promptly latched on, determined not to even let Lorelai loose to Melissa's strength.

Lorelai grunted and tried to shove her off once more. "You're just drawing this out. At least let me give you some dignity, this is just awkward."