OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lorelai (Zilrax)

Melissa shrugged.

"Not really no, I mean sure things have advanced, but not as much as you might think. Or at least they hadn't for when I remember. With you having been in stasis that long ... It makes me wonder how long I may have been in there too. We may very well have both lost everything and everyone we ever knew."

As if on cue, they stepped into yet another empty area, but this one had a nice sized structure that seemed sturdy, perhaps a place to rest for a bit. The structure was empty, save for a few soft slabs that could be used as a bed, though nothing that could be used for clothing or the like.

Options:

1: Rest a bit before moving on.

2: Keep moving.

((Permanent Safe Area))

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai grimaced and nodded at Melissa's words. "You're right. I'm sorry. I've been insensitive. Truth be told this is probably the longest I've interacted with another sentient being that wasn't a spirit in a long time. I'm not too good at this."

Up ahead a structure seems to have been constructed in the swamp. Strangely it hadn't sunk down into the marsh itself. Lorelai neared it cautiously, pressing up against the wall beside the door and cautiously opened it to peek within. Empty. Just a weird device and what looked like stone slabs of some sort.

"It's empty, finally a place to sleep.," sighs Lorelai as she went in, nudging one of the slabs with a foot. She blinked in surprise at it being cushy somehow. "...Seriously, they have stone with the substance of pillows. Forget this rape world, they should be making a fortune selling pillow stone across the gates.," mutters Lorelai, "The geologists would have a field day."

She sighed and collapsed down on one, laying on her back, hands over her face as she laid there a few minutes. Finally she spoke up.

"Melissa... Maybe we're both lost to time and maybe you aren't. But if we are, well... We have each other right? We're in the same boat and we'll carve a place out for ourselves. I mean, You're strong and a Chantress, I'm a scientist and can work with spirits, maybe we can, I dunno, make a job out of exorcisms or something, heh. Either way... Thanks for saving me so many times out there.," says Lorelai awkwardly, looking up to the giant woman, "I know it must be a bit tiring having to constantly knock loose whatever thing has grabbed the weak little Mathosian this time for you."

Lorelai shakes her head. "Erm... Yeah... I'm going to sleep now, weird I don't feel more tired than I do. You should rest as well, N'gaasha will stand watch. Spirits don't really sleep, and I'll wake up due to the link if she sees something. We've a long way to go yet."

With that she settled down upon the pillow slab stone to rest, feeling a little better after all that.

Once awakeness came once more Lorelai stretched and rehooked her grass belt of potions, before continuing on with Melissa, feeling much better after some rest.

(Rest then continue)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Not sure if you're lucky, or unlucky right now.))

"Yes, that we do. We'll look after each other, hopefully make it out of here in one piece too. As for that last part, don't even think like that. This place has thrown a lot at us, and some of these things are quite strong. Sturdy too, would put some Norn I've known to shame. We all do what we can, that's all anyone can ask. We play to our strengths. Mine happens to be physicality, but yours seems to be more mental thinking. You did pretty good out there keeping her distracted, and now we know that some of these things might actually be possible to set free from whatever was done to them. I think we owe it to as many as we can to do so, they didn't ask to become trapped here any more than we did."

Once they had 'woken' they moved on, and shortly after found another IDENTICAL building to the one they had just left!

Options:

1: Sit down again.

2: Keep Moving.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"...Thanks Melissa.," smiles Lorelai gratefully, nodding, "We'll definitely figure out how to free them, one way or another. Maybe if we combined our magic or something..."

They headed out, Lorelai in higher spirits. It wasn't too long before they found yet another shelter.

"Figures, you wish for one and suddenly you get them everywhere.," says Lorelai amusedly, "Well, a chance to dry our feet a little. Think there's anything edible out here? Haven't eaten in a long while..."

She went inside long enough to dry off before heading out to move along, foraging along the way best she could for the two of them.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Finding some berries to eat as well as something that looked like squash, the women once again moved onward.

Moving into a small area filled with Marsh Plants, suddenly ...

Trap Evasion Roll:

Melissa: 185+327=512 vs. ???: 225+724=949 (TRIPPED!)

Lorelai: NO ROLL NEEDED, Melissa Tripped!

Melissa stepped down on a slightly raised patch of ground, and from the plants about a dozen worm like creatures came flying towards them! Unable to move in time, both women felt two of the worms latch on to their breasts, and almost instantly they drew tightly around the nipples and began milking motions! One went in each of their asses, while two each in their pussy, and a sixth worm fixed itself to their clitoris, suckling on that to pleasure them!

Melissa suffers 23 Pleasure and gains 65 KP! She has 141 Stamina left until she has an orgasm.

Lorelai suffers 45 pleasure and gains 65 KP! She has 100 Stamina left until she has an orgasm.

Options:

1: Try to pull the Drinking Worms off!

2: Let the suckle you to an orgasm!

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai travelled through the swamp with her companion and spirit, foraging along the way. though pickings were relatively sparse, at least it was all edible, munching along the way.

"Honestly I'd be more surprised that we can eat this stuff if there wasn't already demonically possessed people out here. They have to eat something. Though a bit surprised it doesn't cause any untoward effects. Maybe they never thought of it, or maybe they are just that sex focused.," hums Lorelai as they go, "Just as well, I rather not eat a berry and end up with two dicks 6 breasts and tentacles or some nons- Eeep!"

Quick as a flash both of them were suddenly latched onto by weird worm things, burrowing and suckling at them, making Lorelai cry out in alarm and start swearing up a damn storm as she started trying to yank them off.

"Ew, ew, god damnit what the hell?! Clearly I need to learn how to make a field of worm destruction!," snarls Lorelai as she struggles to get them off of her, and any she does detach she promptly attempts to punt out into the deeper swamp.

(Struggle!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melissa for her part grunted when the worms attacked her, a look of disgust on her face as she reached down to one on her breast and started yanking on it. As she did, she half grunted out, "at least these went after us without adding extra appendages!"

Escape Trap Rolls:

Lorelai: 105+649=754 vs. Drinking Worms: 225+449=674 (FREE!)

Melissa: 185+72=257 vs. Drinking Worms: 225+212=437 (STUCK!)

Lorelai manages to pull one worm off, and almost instantly it, and the others disintegrate! Probably surprised as hell, she would be snapped out of it as Melissa grunted in surprise, and pain as the worm she was yanking on refused to come loose, and a trickle of blood seeped out from around it's mouth.

Pleasure Roll:

Worm: 225+9=234 vs. Melissa: 185+700=885 (NONE!)

Options:

1: Try to help her!

2: Something else?

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai growled as she yanked the creature off, but they disintegrated before she could punt them, her blinking in confusion. She looked over worriedly to Melissa and gave a hiss as she noticed the blood.

"Careful, here, I'll give you a hand.," says Lorelai, coming over to help Melissa pry the creatures jaws off, "Don't want to rip something important off, we're not exactly swimming in medical equipment. And I'd hate to find out what sort of infections one could pick up around here."

(Assist!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Remove Trap Attempt:

Lorelai: 105+810=915 vs. Drinking Worms: 225+24=249 (SUCCESS!)

With a tug, Lorelai nearly goes flying back as the worm suddenly dislodges itself with barely a fight! The rest shrivel up and vanish, even as Melissa stands up.

"Thanks. The hell were those things, never seen anything like that before."

Options:

1: Move on while talking.

2: Sit around a moment (chance to get caught).

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai yelps as she yanks and falls onto her bottom, grumbling at the muck all over her legs and rear now. "Blech... Well, I was overdo to save you for once I guess. And I haven't the foggiest. Some sort of tainted parasite I guess, it sorta reminded me of leeches."

She sighs and scrapes the muck off best she can before heading over to check on Melani's nipple, wanting to make sure it didn't get damaged after the blood bit. "Mmm, just a nick. You'll heal I think. Come on, let's get going before more show up. That was disturbing."

She trudged on through the muck, shaking her head, "Studying this planets ecosystem could be fascinating, but I'd like to do it when I have clothes. And an army of things between me and the ecosystem."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melissa shrugged.

"Truth be told I'd like to come back here with a full hunting party and cull some of these beasts, turn the tables on them for a change. Speaking of which ..."

She pointed to a small rise of a hill where two enemies were bounding towards them!

Enemy Encounter:

Level 7 Virago: Accuracy: 240. Evasion: 230. Capture: 230. Sexual Attack: 235. Magical Defense: 200. Speed: 230. Stamina: 185. Pleasure: 65. HP: 800.

Level 7 Slime Blob: Accuracy: 235. Magical Accuracy: 175. Evasion: 220. Capture: 225. Sexual Attack: 235. Magical Defense: 175. Speed: 220. Stamina: 145. Pleasure: 40. HP: 500. Stuck on You ability, weak vs. Lightning.

Initiative Rolls:

Lorelai: 200+725=925 (2nd)
Melissa: 180+209=389 (4th)
Virago: 230+358=588 (3rd)
Blob: 220+710=930 (1st)

Grapple Attempt:

Blob: 235+606=841 vs. Lorelai: 200+615=815 (GRABBED!)

Before Lorelai can react, the blob of slime lunged forward with frightening speed and tackled her to the ground! Almost instantly, it formed a cock of it's own, the intent clear.

Options:

1: Try to escape!

2: Get Slime Cock stuffed inside you!

Zilrax

Reputation score

"I'm hoping that eliminating the controlling spirit will dilute some of the- Oh. Here we go again.," says Lorelai, looking up, "Least I have some test subjects. Try not to beat the little one too much, they're no good to me dead. Though if the difference is being raped and her going down, by all means do what you have to."

Unfortunately for Lorelai, the slime was atop a hill, and well, liquids rolling evidently moved extra fast as it literally collided with her as she yelped. Immediately it moved to rape her, her snarling and struggling to get free. "From confusing genders to no genders already, god damn it! How does one even get single celled organisms to act sexually?!"

(Struggle)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm not sure we even want to know the answer to that one!"

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Lorelai: 145+430=575 vs. Slime: 225+400=625 (STUCK!)

Lorelai can't seem to toss the Slime Blob off of her!

Grapple Attempt:

Virago: 240+560=800 vs. Melissa: 180+732=912 (DODGE!)

Melissa easily dodges the Virago, though she frowns as the lithe woman seems to fly up and get ready to dive bomb her.

Melissa casts her Mantra of Speed now, losing 50 MP and has 85 left. Both women now have 10 turns of 2x Actions.

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 150+550=700 vs. Virago: 200+126=326 (HIT!)
Melissa: 150+250=400 vs. Virago: 200+270=470 (NO!)

Melissa lands one hit from her Smite attack, losing 50 MP but dealing 400 damage, leaving the Virago with 400 HP.

Penetration Attempt:

Slime: 235+675=910 vs. Lorelai: 105+613=718 (RAPED!)

Despite her best efforts, Lorelai suddenly feels the slime cock thrust inside of her! Shockingly, it actually feels like cool flesh, more like a Mathosian Male than anything! Unable to stop it, Lorelai can only feel the sexual pleasure crash through her, suffering 40 pleasure. She now has 60 stamina until an orgasm, while the Blob has 105. Lorelai gains 60 KP.

Options:

1: Attempt to escape the slime rape!

2: Let it fuck you to an orgasm.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"I suppose it's my flaw that I actually want to know how any of this is possible.," snarls Lorelai as she struggles against the viscous blob, "Damnit, There's nothing to shove against, it's all goo!"

Melissa as usual was having better luck, avoiding the tiny bird lady, and getting her magic spells off in response.

Unfortunately they did her no good, as the beast promptly impaled her on it;s faux shaft, making her cry out in alarm, shuddering. "No, no I will not... Be bred... By a lower... Lifeform...!," snarls Lorelai, struggling to the best of her efforts to get away from the impaling shaft, as her orgasm fluttered closer and closer.

"Damnit, why can't lust ever fade off in this place?!," she whimpered a bit.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Lorelai: 105+325=430 vs. Slime: 235+300=535 (STUCK!)
Lorelai: 105+115=220 vs. Slime: 235+ NO ROLL NEEDED.

Lorelai can't get free!

Grapple Attempt:

Virago: 240+650=890 vs. Melissa: 180+800=980 (DODGE!)

Melissa dodges the attack.

Melissa has 48 MP now.

Attack Roll:

Melissa: 150+400=550 vs. Virago: 200+300=500 (HIT!)
Melissa: 150+500=650 vs. Virago: 200+444=644 (HIT!)

Melissa lands both hits, and fries the winged woman, killing her with holy magic!

Rape Roll:

Slime: 235+150=385 vs. Lorelai: 105+200=305

Lorelai again feels the Slime thrust it's cock inside of her, and she suffers 40 pleasure. She now has 20 stamina until an orgasm, while the Blob has 65. Lorelai gains 40 KP.

Options:

1: Get off me!

2: Wait for Melissa and let the slime bring you to an orgasm if she doesn't free you.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai cursed up a storm as the slime proved too pliant for her to get any leverage to get it off her, her whimpering as it thrust her to just the edge of her climax. "N-no dammit!," she shuddered.

She caught out of the corner of her eye Melissa striking down the winged woman. She'd come to help her next, so she held out hope that she wouldn't be forced to an embarrassing climax with a one celled organism.

(Struggle, struggle and praaaaay)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Lorelai: 105+272=277 vs. Slime: 235+74=309 (STUCK!)
Lorelai: 105+533=638 vs. Slime: 235+732=967 (STUCK!)

Lorelai can't get free despite her best efforts!

Free Lorelai Attempts:

Melissa: 180+57=237 vs. Slime: 225+270=495 (NO!)
Melissa: 180+748=928 vs. Slime: 225+670=895 (FREE!)

On her second effort, Melissa manages to find enough solidity to knock the slime off of Lorelai!

Grapple Attempt:

Slime: 235+531=766 vs. Lorelai: 200+407=607 (TACKLED!)

Unfortunately, the Slime comes flying back and pins Lorelai once more!

Options:

1: Get the fuck off me!

2: OK fine, fuck me.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai growled irritably as she struggled and hissed, close to the edge, when Melissa came in, having trouble a moment before she finally got the leverage to yank the slime loose. She rejoiced mentally while her body cursed.

"Unf, good work Meliss-augh!," said Lorelai, before the tossed Slime bounced right off the hillside and flew right back at her and bowled her right over into the muck again.

She promptly started cursing and trying to dislodge it a second time before it got back inside her.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Grapple Attempts:

Lorelai: 7 vs. Slime: 29
Lorelai: 20 vs. Slime: 4

Lorelai gets free on her second try!

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 21 vs. Slime: 7 Counter Attack = NO
Melissa: 28 vs. Slime: 29 Counter Attack = NO

Melissa deals 320 damage, leaving the slime with 180 HP.

Grapple Attempt:

Slime: 9 vs. Lorelai: 17 Counter Attack = NO.

Options:

1: Finish It!

2: Fuck it!

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai squirmed and struggled with the thing defiling her, before finally getting enough resistance to push herself loose of the slime creature. the slime staggered, leaving an opening for Melissa to slam her staff into it.

Lorelai wasn't sure why that seemed to hurt a creature made of fluid, but frankly she just wanted it gone.

"N'gaasha, finish it."

(Spirit Thrash)