What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Love Succ] Succubus Conquest

Love Succ

Reputation score
View attachment 20611

You play as the character Alex, a past veteran Adventurer and now the King's right hand man and the kingdom's strongest warrior. The succubuses, that have been sealed in an alternate dimension, have become able to enter into the human realm freely during the red moon. The red moon has come once again and a 3 days war between the Human and succubus army is about to begin. How will Alex fair in the upcoming battle.

The game is a 2D Side Scrolling Rhythm Action RPG. You play in a medieval theme environment in a world where monster girls exist and succubus are sealed in another dimension. It will contain basic RPG element involving leveling up, items and quests.

The main element of the game is the Fap Hero Mode. Which involves a rhythm battle when being caught by a succubus or a monster girl after being knocked down, and the only way to escape is to resist by hitting the beat at the right time.

View attachment 20609

When the player is still standing and is caught by the monster girl or succubus, the player can escape by pressing the 'Left' and 'Right' buttons alternatively.

View attachment 20610

Currently the game available is only a concept demo and is very short with only one succubus enemy, I would really love to hear your comment on the game before I finalize on the concept and mechanics.

Contains:
-Monster Girls
-Reverse Rape

Patreon Link:

v0.0.2 Concept Demo Download (Windows):

Update:
Link for mediafire went down, I only reuploaded the old work with small changes.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
v0.0.1 Concept Demo Download (Windows):
You might want to shoot @ɹǝʞoſ a PM, in case he's still working on his project (https://ulmf.org/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-succubus-conquest.9854/)

It's a tad early to release a proof of concept. As it stands:
  • "replay" is bugged - when you lose to (at least) the "escape minigame" or the "Fap hero minigame", controls are inactive
  • having to replay the un-skippable intro is very tedious and user-unfriendly
You'll lose some positive feedback because of the above. Having a 100% working demo is the best advertisement...

Interesting concept though; you're probably familiar with TOH ( ). If not, it might help you getting a better idea on your next steps (demo's free and abandoned afaik).

edit: you'll want to make that "controls settings" working ASAP; one can't play a cock hero... Sorry, fap hero with two hands tied on the keyboard. Good luck!

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Wow, that's too many genre tags. I'm knocking you down to one. ACT is the tag for action RPGs.

OP
Love Succ

Love Succ

Reputation score
You might want to shoot @ɹǝʞoſ a PM, in case he's still working on his project (https://ulmf.org/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-succubus-conquest.9854/)

It's a tad early to release a proof of concept. As it stands:
  • "replay" is bugged - when you lose to (at least) the "escape minigame" or the "Fap hero minigame", controls are inactive
  • having to replay the un-skippable intro is very tedious and user-unfriendly
You'll lose some positive feedback because of the above. Having a 100% working demo is the best advertisement...

Interesting concept though; you're probably familiar with TOH ( ). If not, it might help you getting a better idea on your next steps (demo's free and abandoned afaik).

edit: you'll want to make that "controls settings" working ASAP; one can't play a cock hero... Sorry, fap hero with two hands tied on the keyboard. Good luck!
Thank you for the reply.

Well for the replay option, the controls being inactive was intentional as the player has lost and is unable to resist. I initially planned on making Fap Hero Mode with controls active in the Gallery and the other escape minigames with an adjustable speed parameter. I guess I shall put these controls in the Replay Mode as well.

I will put an option to skip the intro and let the player jump directly to succubus scene and also will add the skip option for the dialogue.

And thanks for linking me to TOH, I do plan on incorporating similar concept as the succubus are invincible to physical attack.

TravoltaLizardon

Reputation score
I like the concept and I like the art, there will never be enough reverse rape ACT games on here. hype

OP
Love Succ

Love Succ

Reputation score
Thanks.
Currently working on the music/beat generation that adapts to the difficulty of the succubus to give a sense of varying intensity for the Fap Hero Mode.

OP
Love Succ

Love Succ

Reputation score
Sorry for not being Active. I dont wanna keep people's hope up for something I am not sure I can get back on track.
As much as I want to continue the project. I do not think I can anytime soon.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for not being Active. I dont wanna keep people's hope up for something I am not sure I can get back on track.
As much as I want to continue the project. I do not think I can anytime soon.
No problem at all, man. Just saying that is enough. (y) The confirmation is appreciated.
You don't need to delete your thread/posts. They might be good inspiration for the programmer passing by. You had good ideas and concept here. Who knows, maybe your fated partner (for game development!!!) still hasn't seen your thread.

Trying something at all, will always be better than doing nothing but sitting here!

OP
Love Succ

Love Succ

Reputation score
No problem at all, man. Just saying that is enough. (y) The confirmation is appreciated.
You don't need to delete your thread/posts. They might be good inspiration for the programmer passing by. You had good ideas and concept here. Who knows, maybe your fated partner (for game development!!!) still hasn't seen your thread.

Trying something at all, will always be better than doing nothing but sitting here!
You are right. I will re-add the post content and mention it is currently inactive instead of deleting it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You are right. I will re-add the post content and mention it is currently inactive instead of deleting it.
I've reverted the post to it's previous state, though I cannot recover the attached images. Please don't delete it again.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For what it's worth, a lot of us tend to hold onto games like this as a basic memory, only really active when we see this thread. Your concept had some solid potential, and I for one have been looking forward to it. Just go easy on yourself and please revisit when/if the inspiration and time line up for you, we'll be here when/if that day comes.