What's new

lunna

Reputation score
Reya Art.png

Description of Gameplay:
RPG Maker game with adventure and exploration style. The game has no battle system but it depends on player's choices. Some branches and side stories will be locked depending on player's actions. There are some mini games that leads to H-events.

Controls:
RPG Maker controls and touch controls for mobile.

Description of story:
Reya is a simple country girl that wants to become a biologist, she begins her story helping other people and gets in trouble doing so. She's one of the few girls in town and that makes men aiming for her body.
The art of the game is meh, I know. But I'm doing all artwork by mouse alone. My hand drawing is better then this and my Patreon is to help me making the game and to buy materials to draw on the computer (tablet with a pencil). The game will always be free, which means that you don't have to pay a single penny to play it. But I do appreciate if you can help me.

LINKS:

Latest Version: 0.02c
With the 0.02b, I fixed a bug in the Holst Store, when you start the job at the store (both jobs, in fact), if you do right from the store owner, Reya got soft locked. But with the update, the first job created another bug, and this update fixes them both. Aaaand minor bug fixes and general system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

Fetishes: ntr, groping, shota
Future fetishes: pregnancy, birth and children system, marriage, netorase, rape, submission, loli, incest

Attachments