What's new

LustFire Artworks

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
As of November 2015, my works will be primarily posted on my Patreon and shared in Tumblr and in this thread. If anyone is interested in requesting a commission, PM me!

Also, check out my Picarto channel if you want to see my livestream drawing of H-artworks!

Latest artworks or sketches are found in recent posts.

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [LustFire] Artworks (3/29/14)

I have to say, that these are some very nice quality drawings they are very clean and the sense of style seems pretty consistent as well of the two you've posted. Have you been drawing as a career? Or as a hobby?

You could check out the under construction game section to see if anybody needs you for a project. I don't think you'll have trouble getting to work on somebody's project.

You seem like you have the aptitude to dish out some very high quality content, if I had something in the works you'd already be hired, but unfortunately I'm still doing planing on one.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As a hobby, since I never commissioned (or made money). I used to major art, but I switched to Psychology. Directors' project deadline may vary, but I don't find myself reliable when it comes to deadlines. However, judging from my 2 artworks so far, a full CG should take 2-3 days to complete for me. My personal goal is to draw fast, but that's the same thing as saying I wanna become a better artist.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As a hobby, since I never commissioned (or made money). I used to major art, but I switched to Psychology. Directors' project deadline may vary, but I don't find myself reliable when it comes to deadlines. However, judging from my 2 artworks so far, a full CG should take 2-3 days to complete for me. My personal goal is to draw fast, but that's the same thing as saying I wanna become a better artist.
is paypal that much of a problem?

with quality like that i wouldnt be able to accept work from you unpaid...

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Good to see that you skipped the thigh high leggings on the dude xD

Artwork is the part I think it's most time consuming in making H-Games, even if you really try to give the game good gameplay...

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [LustFire] Artworks (4/8/14)

4/8/14: I kinda wanted to keep it in low-profile, but AzureZero had already advertised this project in the blog today. You can find the previews in his blog, but I've attached them in this thread, anyways. Many more CGs to come in the eventual game! Game (in development) is copyright of AzureZero, so the CG artworks (outside the demo) will only be contained in his property.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
4/22/14: I tend to see my own art having some very obvious and consistent patterns, which may not be a bad thing at all if I keep up with my quality. This is primarily the reason why I'm currently helping azurezero, because I want to see how well I produce based on another person's core idea.

So, I wanna know if there's any drawing idea/request you guys think would actually help me diversify my boundaries (e.g. pose or character physique/choice). A huge issue I'm seeing in artists is that they're not exposed to much critical viewpoints of their peers, therefore not improving upon their existing skills for quality and handling with variety. I see that in some of my art major friends, who I comment out of arrogance that their artworks still need improvement..

Ever since I started working on Little Red (game), I began using a huge canvas to draw 5-6 scene ideas. The image attached here reflects the first phase of my artwork, brainstorming. The process usually takes me a whole day, depending on the original concept and flow. Simply did it out of boredom because I felt like having a short break from Little Red. It's a pretty inconsistent example, though, if you can notice. Tell me which one you'd like me to CG first!

I was about to give the 8-legged man a terrible comic pun.. maybe that's why I don't see anyone draw this kind of stuff. Originally, I based my sketch decisions on the "submissive succubus" idea. Traditionally, succubi seduce and kill their victims, though there's such a thing as a non-malicious kind. But does having a female submit to man (well, we always see that in H..) completely obliterate the concept?

Attachments

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [LustFire] Artworks (4/22/14)

So, I wanna know if there's any drawing idea/request you guys think would actually help me diversify my boundaries (e.g. pose or character physique/choice).
Almost felt tempted to understand this as "Hey tell me stuff to draw!" and throw a "Draw this character thing" post, but if you want something different...
Checking your pics it makes me wonder: Have you drawn any girl-on-girl action? If not, there's something different you could try and do.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Almost felt tempted to understand this as "Hey tell me stuff to draw!" and throw a "Draw this character thing" post, but if you want something different...
Checking your pics it makes me wonder: Have you drawn any girl-on-girl action? If not, there's something different you could try and do.
Ah.. I'm doing that currently, but it's in azure's game. Probably not a good idea to show it. I can, however, say what I've already done, including stuff in Little Red:

2p, 3p, 4p, yuri (2p and 3p), sleeping, masturbation, slimes, plant, tentacles.

If you were tempted to say your initial thoughts, I wouldn't have minded. I sounded like I kept doing the same thing in drawing H, but maybe I've covered just enough subjects. I think what I'm looking for is a change in style, such as hair and body type. I may even be willing to change my style to the point of Westernizing it (but that seems too drastic). What's important, however, is what you guys enjoy, so sometimes I wouldn't need a lot of change according to the feedback.

I did, however, specifically ask which one I should tackle on in my sketch list today.

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't see machines in that list so I'm going to go ahead and say machines.
And the girl is a machine too, why not?
Everything is machines!
(I realize how stupid this sounds, but maybe you can make some sense out of it)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah.. I'm doing that currently, but it's in azure's game. Probably not a good idea to show it. I can, however, say what I've already done, including stuff in Little Red:

2p, 3p, 4p, yuri (2p and 3p), sleeping, masturbation, slimes, plant, tentacles.

If you were tempted to say your initial thoughts, I wouldn't have minded. I sounded like I kept doing the same thing in drawing H, but maybe I've covered just enough subjects. I think what I'm looking for is a change in style, such as hair and body type. I may even be willing to change my style to the point of Westernizing it (but that seems too drastic). What's important, however, is what you guys enjoy, so sometimes I wouldn't need a lot of change according to the feedback.

I did, however, specifically ask which one I should tackle on in my sketch list today.
sketches are fine to show (techically you can show anything you damn well want to)

also, if you wanna learn something a bit different try drawing a milf with glasses :3 and her husband being a bit chubby too :)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

LustFire said:
Originally, I based my sketch decisions on the "submissive succubus" idea. Traditionally, succubi seduce and kill their victims, though there's such a thing as a non-malicious kind. But does having a female submit to man (well, we always see that in H..) completely obliterate the concept?
I would think not. I always pictured a succubus as a creature designed to appeal to any and all forms of a man's lust, and having a submissive creature would definitely fall in that category.

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Very nice work, how long you take to make an image ?

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Very nice work, how long you take to make an image ?
3 days regular work. Any days lower is intense work. Any days higher is either free time or forgetting about the drawing a couple times.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [LustFire] Artworks (5/3/14)

I posted a preview image of one of my complete CGs for Little Red (in development). Admittedly, I didn't have an opportunity to work hard on the CG collection for a long time, because I'm wrapping up my school semester, but I only have 1 more week til Summer Break. For the game, I planned on 24 Base CGs, each with about 2 to 4 versions (or phases), so that estimates to about 72 CGs in total. I'm only a quarter done with the collection, but I'm going to ramp up my effort when Summer Break hits, even though AzureZero never gave me a deadline because I didn't ask him pay me regularly. I'm waiting until it is completely finished, and apparently he is taking the free opportunity to work on another project.

5/6/14: I still somehow invested time to draw 1 CG for a few days. This is a "Work in Progress" example of the Hard Shade done, which takes about a day of regular work (outlining and color takes a day also).

*Also, I didn't know the limit was 10 images per post, so now I'll have my latest works in my newer posts.

5/7/14: I never made animation frames ever in the past, but I attempted my very first GIF. It's seriously downscaled to 50x50 for attachment, but I wanna know if there's an appropriate way to upload my full GIF. If I can actually manage animation as my new art challenge, I might even be able to make Hentai animations~.

*And it seems like I need at least 15 posts to link to my Pictures Folder here. T.T

Attachments

Last edited:

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [LustFire] Artworks (5/6/14)

You can find an image hosting site to post gif much larger, sites like tumblr also used to host gif.

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [LustFire] Artworks (5/27/14)

You can find an image hosting site to post gif much larger, sites like tumblr also used to host gif.
I can utilize this site's Community Folder. I obviously can't freely post my images in other sites, and I'm not very fond of tumblr.

5/27/14: Anyways, I kinda wanted to do this once in a while to show off my techniques a bit. It may even be good practice for me to present tutorials later on. I'll try to explain it specifically for H-content, because general techniques are better learned elsewhere. These techniques, however, still apply to non-H artworks.

1. Glare: This is used to express and define shapes (e.g. the breasts). However, there are different approaches to drawing it. This is an example that's commonly found by H-artists. After applying the white color, I use a very soft brush to draw what I call a "blush" around it (in a layer behind it). There is no application to realism. It's just to attract the audience.

2. Reflection: This is the "background lighting reflection". It helps keep the artwork less dull, no matter how illogical you may assume it is. Depending on the background saturation and direction, you can apply the same color as the background, but the simplest option is to use the same color as the lighted area of the skin.

3. Dark Shade: Think of it as a complicated extension of texturing and shading. This pose is a good example for applying this technique, because the frontal image has a very shaded area somewhere (the stomach). However, when the shape is not consistent, sometimes you have to control the flow of the dark shade. This is part of expressing certain areas of the image (e.g. the vaginal area). I think it's just difficult to know how to shade around the areas where its usually censored.. :/

4. Muscle and Fat: This is purely a stylistic option. While there are plenty who go for the "nice and clean" approach, some people like me prefer to have fun with skin flexibility. This takes a long time to master, depending on your approach to your artwork.

As for techniques in regards to specific fetishes or my sexual fetishes for big boobs and dicks, I'll have that discussion much later on. :)

*Attached the original image w/o the guide bubbles.*

5/28/14: Did the CG already (in hard shade format and two versions).

5/29/14: For some reason I'm always having something to post every day. I wanted to make an H-game myself, but I have no clue about programming and technical stuff (in game-making). I drew this based on the intention of making a game title screen. It's probably appropriate to be part of the entire CG collection instead. It DOES represent one of my ideas for an H-game, though. I'd try to make a game as sexy and erotic as possible (without sacrificing the fun factor).

Usually, I gotta have other models to go along with the sex action, but this time I attempted seriously focusing on the female. It didn't turn out as difficult as I thought with so many things in the background, though it's probably because there's no ground or environmental interaction with this.

Attachments

Last edited:

gnolnihs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: LustFire Artworks (5/29/14)

You should start a patreon. I would contribute.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By the way lustfire, do you have a website where you post these on like pixiv, deviantart etc.?

OP
LustFire

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

By the way lustfire, do you have a website where you post these on like pixiv, deviantart etc.?
I don't have a blog or use other websites to post these. I stated that I do artwork as a hobby instead of a primary dedication. However, I think I'll be associated with azurezero for a while.

Therefore, I offered to help him with a main character concept of his game project.

8/27/14: Added 2nd character design.

Development Page is here. Any feedback and advice are appreciated.

Last edited: