OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Madhouse (DeMatt)

Alisas Status: HP = 41, P = 38, EP = 15/33

Body vs Mind +4: 14 + 20 = 34 vs 17 + 20 + 4 = 41 == Alisa wins.

The last wolf is unable to free itself before Gab cuts its throat. The beast collapses and dies, and Alisa allows the vines holding it to go limp. The gruff seems genuinely sad about having to kill these poor creatures, but he doesn't hesitate when he does it. He turns to her after killing the last of them and says; "I am sorry that you must see such things milady, but they must be done. This is a dark place, where nature becomes twisted by shadow and poison. I must cut the hearts from the creatures, or the dark power growing in them will further taint the land. If you do not wish to see it, I would not be offended."

As he speaks, the use of so much energy catches up to her, and Alisa inexplicably becomes very horny, her womanhood moistening slightly and her cheeks going red. She doesn't understand why, but she'd like nothing better at the moment than to have sex with the gruff.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hey... farmgirl, remember? Simple butchery is nothing new. I mean, I didn't think to bring much of a knife along, so I can't do it myself. I'm just a little worried about the implications... of the demons wanting to corrupt everybody, and then you mentioning the corruption can't be healed..."

True to her words, Alisa doesn't turn away as Gab starts carving into the corpses with his sword, merely kneeling by the plants she'd used to immobilize the two wolves, and soothing them into a more natural state with her hands and some minor cantrips. She also takes out the pouch with the first darkheart in it, opening it up so Gab can drop the cursed slivers inside.

(And now we find out they're like radioactive materials, and they have a "critical mass", beyond which they do nasty things to the bearer. :p)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alisas Status: HP = 41, P = 38, EP = 20/33

(Fixed the energy loss. Just remember that succubi don't regenerate energy over time.)

The gruff nods, and says; "Do not worry, the hearts themselves cannot corrupt one who touches them, they are merely a collection. A reservoir, if you will, of the dark ones hold on you." When he finishes, he turns to do his work, though from his expression Alisa can tell that she has impressed him. After a half an hour of cutting up the wolves, Gab had dropped the final darkheart into her pouch.

His arms are covered in blood, and he says; "I would like to find a place to wash and rest, and I know of a spring nearby. It is only a short way off into the woods, would you care to join me?"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Well, I think Alisa's gonna be doing some "regeneration" in fairly short order. :D)

Alisa grins. "Sounds like a plan. I could probably do with a wash, myself..."

She picks up the one arrow she'd used, from where Gab had let it fall while butchering the corpse, inspecting it to see whether it was intact enough to reuse.

(Grab that arrow. If it's not broken, tuck it back in her quiver, and pull a fresh one out. Follow Gab afterwards.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gab nods, and Alisa finds her arrow undamaged. She returns it to her quiver and follows him through the forest for a few minutes before they arrive at a stone pool about big enough to fit both of them if stayed close enough together. It turned into a small stream a few feet away, and Alisa guessed that it was a freshwater spring. The water steamed slightly, indicating that it was warm but not scalding.

Gab wasted no time in dropping his sword sheath and climbing into the pool, washing the blood from his arms, and Alisa notices the wounds left be they wolves. Gab doesn't seem too bothered by them, however, and he turns to her, offering his hand to assist her in getting into the pool.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Sudden thought: does Alisa HAVE to drain someone when she has sex with them? Don't want to knock Gab for a loop (he's low on HP, after all) if she doesn't have to... I assume it'd be "drain or no drain", so she'd get nothing if she chose not to drain.)

Alisa smiles at the sight of the clear spring and the steam rising from it. A cold bath is always unpleasant, but the heat would make this much more enjoyable. Noting Gab letting his pack and sword drop, she too follows suit, although when she notices Gab holding his hand up to help her into the pool, she gives her body an extra little shimmy as she strips off her armour, leaving her underwear on for the time being.

Taking his hand, she steps down into the water, looking curiously at his arm and noticing the lines of red that the wolves had inflicted upon him. "Um... did you want some help with those wounds? I do know a few cantrips that speed healing..."

(If Gab accepts, start using Minor Restoration. Yay "zero energy cost" spells! :p)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You don't have to feed off of someones HP, but taking spirit energy is required.)

Gab replies; "Just a few scratches, they will heal soon enough. But if you'd truly like to, I would not refuse your aid. I just wish there were some way i could repay you."

Alisas spell heals Gabs wounds, but even the minor drain of such a spell makes her even hornier. Gab looks up at her as his wounds close; "Thank you, milady, might there be any way I could repay you?"

As he speaks, Alisa feels something brush lightly against her thigh, and looking down she sees something long and red. Gab shifts slightly, and the thing touching her leg moves away, but she can still see it. He grunts slightly, bringing her attention back up to him.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Letting her hands run along Gab's arm as the wounds scab over and slowly shrink, Alisa's voice gets throatier, her arousal becoming more evident as she speaks.

"Well... since we seem to be safe here... I can think of something restful we could do..."

Her hands massage Gab's muscles more deeply, emphasizing the point.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gab doesn't respond verbally, he just wraps one arm around her waist, pulling her closer. She can feel his erection between her legs, poking at the soaking fabric of her underwear. "Oh? And what might that be?" He says after a moment, his voice going deep and husky.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Alisa slides her arms around Gab's head, pulling them close and planting a soft kiss on his mouth. Leaning back slightly, she smiles and says, "Oh... you know... take a roll in the hay, while we've got this nice warm spring to ourselves..."

Ehhh... screw it. I'm sure that rumour about gruffs' fertility is just an old wives' tale anyways.

Leaving one arm holding his shoulders for balance, she reaches down with the other, easily finding his erection and starting to toy with it, before pushing aside her panties and letting his tool prod at her entrance...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alisas Status: HP = 41, P = 29/38, EP = 20/33

The gruff gasps as she grasps his member, and his hips buck forward as she presses the head of his cock against her nether lips. Along with the usual pleasure, she feels something strange as she strokes him, it was almost... energizing. The gruffs hand reaches up and grasps one of her large breasts, pulling away her bra so he can play with her nipples. He lowers his mouth to one of them, his long tongue flicking out to play with her soft flesh.

Alisas Pleasure: 4 + 5 = 9.

His attention feels incredible, his long rough tongue and hot breath feeling wonderful against her sensitive erect nipples.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ooooh... yeah... that's goooood..."

With her panties propped out of the way, Alisa's hand resumes stroking the shaft, her hips twitching whenever Gab's tongue flicks across her nipple. That energetic feeling she got whenever she had sex is a familiar accompaniment - indeed, it's much of the reason her studies faltered, as she sought it out many a night. She starts grinding a little more, wanting to impale herself on Gab's meat, but at the same time not wanting to push her new friend into something he wasn't prepared for.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alisas Status: HP = 41, P = 8/38, EP = 32/33

Gab didn't seem to have the same reservations as she did, as he grabs her hips and gently pulls her down onto his manhood, his long thick member reaching deep inside her to brush against the entrance to her womb.

Alisas Pleasure: 5 + 16 = 21.
Gabs Pleasure: 2 + 13 + 8 = 23.

Both let out moans of pure lust as the gruffs thick member reaches into Alisas womanhood, the long cock going deep inside her almost making her cum already while her tight pussy made him throb with the need to release his seed.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ahhhmmmm..."

Having placed both her hands on Gab's shoulders by now, Alisa rests against him for a moment, chest-hair tickling her breasts, panting slightly as she enjoys the fullness from his cock. Then she starts to move, pushing against his shoulders, hips bouncing and tits swaying, already on the verge of orgasm as she clutches Gab...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alisas Status: HP = 39/41, P = 38, EP = 33

Alisas Pleasure: 6 + 16 = 22 = orgasm.
Gabs Pleasure: 8 + 13 + 8 = 29 = orgasm.
Alisa has become pregnant.

Alisa bounces up and down on her Fey lovers thick shaft, both moaning from the sensation the other gave them. She can feel his cock throbbing more and more with each thrust, but he feels so good inside that she doesn't even think about making him pull out. They both race toward orgasm, Gab holding her hips while she clutches his shoulders. They reach their peak at the exact same time, both pulling the other closer, and Gab gives a final thrust into her pussy, the head of his member reaching into her womb, before she feels her orgasm begin and his cock explode inside of her, while at the same time she feels something else flowing into her from the gruff, strengthening her.

Her strong pussy contracting around his cock and milking him of his seed while her fills her womb with his hot seed. She can feel her belly being filled with warm liquid, and suddenly she feels a pleasant twinge inside of her, and something tells her that those stories about gruffs fertility weren't wives tales. When they come down from their peaks, Alisa clutches to the gruff, feeling his member still hard inside of her, still leaking cum into her, and she somehow feels energized, almost like she had regained her energy from the sex.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Alisa hugs Gab, snuggling up against his fur, enjoying the feeling of his dick twitching out its last few drops of semen. That twinge... I'm pregnant? Dang... oh, well, can't get any more pregnant, now can I?

"Mmmm... ooh, that was fun! Wanna do it again?"

She nuzzles the fur at his throat, energized at the prospect of another round.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alisas Status: HP = 39/41, P = 38, EP = 33, Pregnant

"Gladly!" Gab replies, as he slowly pulls his cock out of her, letting some of his thick white seed leak from her pussy. His cock, if anything, seems even bigger than before.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(And here I thought Gab was gonna do the typically male thing of dozing off... what with Alisa sucking away at his spirit energy and all. :D Heh, excuse after the next round, I guess.)

Humming with delight, Alisa plants her lips on Gab's, probing his mouth with her tongue, her hands sliding under Gab's armpits and roaming through the fur on his back.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alisas Status: HP = 39/41, P = 38, EP = 33, Pregnant

(He's got more energy than the average gruff, and Alisa can't take any more unless she tries.)

Kissing Gab isn't all that different than kissing a human, she finds, and he returns her kiss passionately, his hands reaching around her to pull her closer in, her breasts pressed against his chest and his cock curved along her belly. She feels rippling muscle beneath his fur as she fondles his back.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Ya know... Alisa's never gonna say 'no' to more sex... unless she got forced into it in the first place... do gruffs have 'Horny' as a flaw?)

Alisa wriggles in Gab's embrace, rubbing her patch along his cock, purring into their kiss. When they break to breathe, she pants a bit, looking at him with excitement, then squeezes herself further up and pulls herself back down, swivelling her hips and letting her nethers loosen, pulling Gab's dick back inside and letting out a moan as it slides inside.