OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Madness (darkwyn)

Liaras Status: HP = 35, P = 29, EP = 66, Pregnant

Both now lost fully within their lust, the woman humps up into Liara as she gyrates atop her cock, both speeding toward orgasm. The pair compete to see who can moan the loudest, each reaching their peak of volume as Liara slams her pussy down onto the womans cock. Feeling the member within her start to throb with its release, Liara slams her pussy down onto the cock within her one more time and holds it, her inner walls squeezing it for dear life.

The floodgates open, and Liara immediately feels a rush of warm liquid fill her pussy, some of it creaming around the cock and leaking out onto the womans crotch. The womans load, the largest yet, sprays out of her girl-cock in a torrent of thick potent semen, filling Liaras body and causing her to rocket into her own orgasm, her pulsating womanhood only milking the member within her of more of its cum.

When both conclude their climax, Liara collapses fully onto the woman, falling face first onto her full round breasts after heaving gone straight up when she reached her orgasm. The two pant, exhausted.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ohh yes." Liara screamed out as she finally reached orgasm. Back arcing before collapsing on her partner.

"That was," The girl panted, unsure of the words she was searching for, "Amazing." She rubbed her face against the woman's breasts as the last waves passed through her body. Softly breathing she was content to simply lay there for a while.

"Umm," She blushed slightly looking up, "I just realized I don't know your name." She gave a sheepish grin and giggled. Liara shifted her weight a bit an felt the woman's dick still deeply inside of her. She gently set herself back down, not wanting to remove it yet, awaiting a response.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman wraps her arms around Liara as the young girl lies atop her, both recovering from their coupling. As Liara moves, she can feel that, despite her numerous orgasms, the womans cock was still hard within her. Despite this, when the woman speaks, she doesn't seem that interested in more sex. Her cheeks are flushed, and her voice is tired, nervous, and a little strained; "I... I am called Annabeth.... But you can call me Anny. We.... Umm..... That was.... Incredible."

Her demeanor was very different from the way she'd been when she had gotten Liara out of the demonic orgy. She seemed less certain, and less aggressive, after Liara had fucked her senseless.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

"Anny," Liara whispered, "Yes it was...." She looked up to face the woman. "Umm, why did you save me?" She struggled with the words, still embarrassed about where she was. Liara wrapped her own arms beneath Anny. "Also, er," Liara blushed trying to find the right words for her next question. "How long will you be like that?" She asked, rocking her hips slightly for emphasis. Liara didn't mind letting Anny stay in her, in fact resting like this sounded good to the girl, her body was quite sore.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The womans blush deepens as Liara mentions her cock, and she replies; "Ummm..... It doesn't go away.... I've been here for a while, and my body has changed a lot since then. I know it's not natural, but it actually helped me fit in with the demons pretty well. I've been around them a lot since then, blending in, and getting people away from them as much as I can. When I saw you, I knew that I couldn't let you end up as another of their playthings."

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Liara looks at Anny confused. "Thank you... I wish I could help, but what could someone like me do? Umm, also you said you changed what do you mean? You weren't always like this?" Up until now she hadn't noticed the full extent of her own changes and the only other woman she had seen had been driven insane and terrible mutated by their own changes, rather unlike the one lying beneath her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No..... I always.... Well.... Got hungry for sex, but........ Before I came here, I was just a regular girl. Then, I got attacked by a couple of demons, and they kept me for a while. When I finally got free, my body was like this. You wouldn't believe it now, but I actually used to complain about being flat chested. As for what you can do...... Well, I can see that you have a strong soul, and I'm pretty sure you have powers. I've seen a few people like you before, with such strong souls, and all of them could do amazing things."

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Liara listened ot her story in silence. She shivered when Anny mentioned being kept by demons, though her memories were foggy some remained. "I think i've gotten a lot stronger. I was really thin before, but I was bale to hold my father's sword easily earlier." She looked down, it was unlikely she'd find the only part of her previous life again. "Well I have some powers, but they're not good. Everyone said they were demonic, a perversion on..." She stopped at a loss for words. "Something... maybe I called the demon's here."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The sword you had? It's here actually. The demons threw it aside, along with all the other things that the captives had, and I grabbed it with the rest of your things, and stored it upstairs. And your powers certainly aren't demonic, that much I'm sure of. Quite the opposite actually, since they come from your soul. They are as pure as you are;" Anny replies, smiling.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Liara looks down, blushing heavily. "I don't exactly feel very pure right now." She paused, trying to pull her thoughts out of the haze that was her mind right now. "Umm, I'd like to get that back... and some clothing, but what are you going to do after this? Won't the demons notice what happened?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What, that one of the prisoners didn't come back after I took her out to play? Not likely. A lot of humans get taken out for the succubi to feed off of, and don't come back. I'm hardly the first, and none of the demons ever ask questions about it. They don't care anyway, to them, you were just another plaything among hundreds;" She replies, and then gently tries to push Liara up and off of her so that she can stand up.

Then, brushing her backside off, she says; "Lets go get you your stuff so you can get out of here. I have to get back eventually, but I can at least make sure you get out of the area safely." As she speaks, and Liara herself regains her feat, the young warrior notices that her tummy is heavily swollen, the demons child growing swiftly inside of her, and likely to be born fairly soon.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

(I'm gonna try to get back on a bit more.)

Liara looks downcast as she hears this, though they may be demons the thought that she was special had helped the girl. When she feels Anny pressing on her she stand up and leans on one of the various crates scattered about the room, still a bit tired the support helps. She rubs her swollen belly with one hand as Anny continues.

"OK," Though she really has no idea what to do next Liara tries to put on a strong face, "What do you need me to do?" She didn't want ot stay here much longer, though Anny was wonderful the demons were... not. Liara also glanced down at her stomach, she didn't want to burden Anny with something like this, as irrational as it was.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Just follow me;" Anny replies, and turns away. She leads Liara through the house and up the stairs, turning left and going down a hallway until they reach a door at the end. Anny opens it, and steps inside, apparently expecting Liara to follow.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Liara follows Anny silently. Try as she might she couldn't keep her eyes off of the other woman's ass. She blushed deeply, <Why am I like this now.... I... never felt this way before...> She shook her head as Anny opened the door. Liara followed after her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she goes into the room, Anny lets her walk past her, giving her a wink, a slap on the ass, and saying; "And keep your eyes to yourself, or I'll have to be on top next time." When she entered the room, Liara found it full of various objects, and the first of them that she spotted was her fathers sword, sitting on a table along with the rest of her things. There were also many sets of clothes lying around, many of which could probably fit her perfectly.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Liara walks into the room, yelping after Anny smacks her. She gives the woman a sheepish grin as she continues. Looking around the room she first takes notice of the sword and quickly snatches it up. "It's here.." She murmurs before continuing.

Liara quickly pulls together an outfit, she hurries worried that they'd get caught. Picking a small white top and a red skirt that falls mid thigh along with a pair of boots. Unfortunately for her, Liara's body has changed significantly since she last wore something, the top is a bit small, her chest nearly spilling out of it, but still covers everything important.

"What do you think?" She asks Anny twirling around, "Umm, also how am I supposed to get out now?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anny smiles as Liara shows off her new outfit, and replies; "Looks great! And don't you worry, there are plenty of ways out, so long as you're careful. You could just sneak off in just about any direction, if you're careful enough. If you don't want to risk it, there's a passage down in the basement that should take you wherever you want to go."

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Liara beamed at the compliment before turning to a window. She gazed out at her town, well no longer hers. Everything was wrong now. Stifling her tears Liara turned toward Anny."Thank you so much. I think I'll use the basement I'm not sure when..." She placed her hand on her stomach, trying not to think of what would happen later. Shaking her head Liara walked to her.

"Well, umm I guess this is good bye. It'll be tough, but I think I'll be fine." She gulped nervously. "So here." She stood on her toes to give Anny one last kiss, wrapping her arms around the woman.

"I-I'll be heading off now. I might come back someday, so please remember me!" Breaking off Liara went back downstairs and continued down to the basement muttering to herself, trying to hold back more tears. "What am I thinking... there's no way someone like her would want to come with me. It'd be so stupid, running off into the wilderness trying to..." Liara stopped, realizing she didn't even know what she wanted to do. "but there's nothing for me here." She said before heading off into the passage. It didn't matter where she went next, home was gone.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(She was going to at least show you where it is.)

Anny grabs the back of Liaras head as she moves in for the kiss, pulling the girl into a sensual kiss that lasted for over a minute, the womans tongue diving into Liaras mouth while her hand reaches under Liaras skirt and cups her ass. She pulls away, seemingly reluctantly, after about a minute and a half, er face flushed. "Sorry.... I just had to give you something to remember me by. And don't you worry hun, I'm definitely going to remember you. Just don't be pregnant next time, I want to see if I can give you one of mine." She says, the last part jokingly and with a wink.

Just then, Liara feels a strange pang in her belly, followed by an intense and immediate pain. She doubles over and groans in pain, and a wet feeling begins running down her leg. Apparently, her child was on the way sooner than expected.