OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Madness (darkwyn)

Liaras Status: HP = 35, P = 29, EP = 66

Peaking around the corner, Liara found herself staring into an orgy, the more than twenty occupants fucking each other blind. About half seemed to be human, though all were twisted by corruption, while the rest were demons. Some of the demons, three women, were all atop human men, and Liara could literally see their life energies being sucked away by the demons on top of them. The rest were demons raping human women, some of whom already had bellies swollen by the demon spawn growing within.

Suddenly, a voice from behind her says; "Well..... What do we have here? Come to watch, or participate, little morsel?" Causing Liara to jump in surprise.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

She store at the orgy with a strange fascination. Liara had never seen anything like this, her parents had protected her from everything before and she only knew one demon after.

Liara found her eyes drawn to one of the demon women, they were both unfamiliar and somehow enticing to the young woman. One of her hands slowly crept up her thighs, then she heard the voice.

"Eeeek, ummm...... I... I didn't..."

She mumbled, turning to face whomever came up behind her. Though her mind was unsure, it could simply look at her body and know the answer to it's question.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Turning around, Liara was confronted by another of those naked demonic women, this one a tall girl with long shiny flowing black hair. She was rail thin, her breasts rather modest compared even to Liaras own, and her skin was darker than the ones Liara had seen in the orgy, having an almost olivine quality. She was also stroking a massive, foot long cock with her left hand while her right rested on her hip.

She smiled down at Liara, and as soon as Liaras eyes met the womens glowing red ones, she felt mesmerized. Her lust also increased, her nipples perking up and her womanhood growing damp as thoughts of sex with the women before her filled her mind.

By the time she regained her senses, the woman was already standing right next to her, her forehead pressed gently against Liaras as her hands began exploring the young girls body. Liara can feel the womans member pressed against her belly, and gasps aloud as one of her hands gently cups Liaras bare right breast.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Liara store at the woman, perplexed. How could a woman have a dick? Especially such a large and nice looking one as this.

"Did I really just think that..." She mused before meeting the woman's eyes.

As the haze disappeared Liara found herself unable to contain any of the feelings she'd been having. She let out a soft moan as the demon began playing with her breast.

"Please..." She aid meekly, "j-just... you.. no others... please."

She store into the demon's eyes, pleading with her own before softly kissing her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demoness smiles as she hungrily kisses Liara back, her tongue parting Liaras lips gently but swiftly and slides along on her own. She deepens the kiss, pressing herself against Liara while toying with Liaras nipple, her every movement bringing a light gasp of pleasure from her young victim. As the pleasure surges through her, Liara also feels as though something is being drained from her through the womans touch.

The woman pulls back slightly, her eyes shut tightly as she lets out a sensual gasp of pleasure. She opens her eyes, which now glow brightly, and says; "Oh don't you worry honey, I'd be a fool to share you."

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

As the woman works on Liaras breast she raises her hands to the demons, trying to emulate what is happening. At the same time she begins to move ever so slightly, but just enough to start rubbing the demon's dick with her body.

"Umm.. thanks.." She says, not exactly sure what the woman means.

(I imagine her still being fairly innocent due to not fully remembering what happened and not being in her correct frame of mind during it.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman smiles sweetly down at Liara and says; "Oh don't you worry about it honey." She gently pushes Liara back against a crate and then lifts her slightly, so that she is sitting on a crate that had been behind her. She then pulls Liaras legs up and steps forward, putting Liaras legs around her and pressing the head of her cock against Liaras nether lips. She doesn't press in immediately, but looks back at Liaras face and whispers; "I hope you feel as good as you taste, little morsel." While she rubs her cock against Liaras clit, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine which were only enhanced by the feeling of her spiritual energy being sucked from her.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

She starts breathing more deeply as the woman's cock presses up against her. Her face grows more flush as even a little teasing causes a great deal of pleasure.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liaras Status: HP = 35, P = 29, EP = 28/66, Penetrated

Enemy Pleasure: 12 + 10 + 10 = 32 Pleasure.
Liaras Pleasure: 9 + 10 + 15 + 4 = 38 Pleasure == Orgasm. Drained 38 EP.

The woman, without waiting any further for a response, slides her cock into Liara. Both explode in moans of pleasure, Liara from the massive cock sliding up into her tight, sensitive pussy accompanied by the feeling of her soul being drained, while the woman moans from Liaras womanhood squeezing her cock and Liaras energy swiftly draining into her. The tall woman begins a steady thrusting motion into her, her skinny hips hammering her tremendous cock into her victim with surprising strength.

Every thrust is the most amazing feeling Liara has ever experienced, sending spasms through her entire body as an after-affect of the mind-numbing pleasure, each movement seeming almost like an orgasm all on its own. And so, when Liara truly does reach her orgasm, she very nearly blacks out. Her entire body seizes up, her moans going silent as her breath catches in her throat, and her spasming womanhood desperately milks the succubus cock for its potent cum. The woman thrusts to the hilt, the head of her cock ramming into Liaras cervix, and moans aloud as Liaras pussy squeezes her cock. She doesn't reach orgasm herself yet, however, and smiles down at Liara as she tries to recover, her pussy still sending shockwaves of pleasure through her.

Liara can also feel that a good portion of her soul has been devoured by the woman, her orgasm having resulted in most of her energy from her. She still has a good amount left, however, and she couldn't stop the woman from taking every last drop of her spirit energy from her even if she wanted to. "That was...... wonderful, honey. You almost made me...... cum with you, your flower sucked on me so hard." The woman gasps out, and begins her thrusting motions once more. "Now.... I'm going to cum inside you.... And you better milk me..... Just as hard when you cum next." She continues, still gasping in pleasure as she drew nearer to her peak.

(Liara gains 43 Corruption.)

Last edited:

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

After her first orgasm rolls over Liara found that she still wasn't satisfied. She started pushing against the woman with every trust, driving her cock deeper each time.

Barely registering that her partner spoke another voice seemed to speak in the back of her mind. It told her how to be better. Liara responded quickly, laying her hands onto the succubus' shoulders and mostly lifting herself off the box. With more leverage Liara started moving faster and harder, taking the entity of the demon's cock into her pussy, then lifting herself up so only the tip remained, before slamming down again. The entire time her pussy squeezing as hard as possible, deperatly trying to fill itself with the demon's cum.

Liara was trying to pull everything out of the woman. Not only pleasure, but literally everytihng. Burning through her own reserves a bit faster she started to steal some of her partner's spiritual essence, another of her unnurtured abilities revealing itself.

(Leech Life 6, I've been trying to find reasons for her to unconsciously use most of the powers. If that doesn't work just ignore the last few lines)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liaras Status: HP = 35, P = 29, EP = 66, Pregnant

(It works, but it actually costs more energy than you regain. And your partner is none too happy about it.)

Damage: 19 + 2 = 21 Damage. Regains 6 EP and 6 HP.
Enemy Pleasure: 1 + 10 + 10 = 21 Pleasure == Orgasm.
Liaras Pleasure: 10 + 10 + 15 + 4 = 39 Pleasure == Orgasm. Drained 40 EP and 39 HP.
Liara gets pregnant.

The succubus stops thrusting as Liara lifts herself up and starts fucking her cock, only thrusting her hips forward to give Liara a better angle while closing her eyes and moaning as Liaras womanhood squeezes her member hungrily. Her cock throbs harder and her moans grow louder with every movement of the horny girl now riding her cock. She grabs Liara by the hips, helping her to keep stable and increase her rhythm.

As both get closer and closer to their peaks, Liaras dormant powers activate, and the succubus moan of pleasure suddenly becomes a gasp of pain as some of her own energies were stolen by Liara. This doesn't seem to bother her too much however, as seconds after she yanks Liaras hips down and thrusts forward, forcing the head of her cock into Liaras womb, and howls in bliss as her orgasm begins. She feels her womb with the demoness seed, the feel of the hot cum filling her and the womans throbbing organ sending Liara into her another mind-numbing orgasm. Her body quakes and quivers in pleasure as her pussy spasms, sucking every last drop of cum from the womans cock.

Unfortunately, the womans natural reaction to her attack before her orgasm was to start draining not only her spiritual energy but her very life force. She retains consciousness just long enough to ride out her orgasm before she passes out from her loss of so much essence. The last thing she hears before passing out is the succubus contented sigh.

Many hours later, Liara begins to stir.....

(Liara gains another 49 corruption.)

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Liara wakes up running her hands through her hair.

"Urgh, what happened.." She mumbles trying to remember why she was so sore.

Her race grew red remembering what she just did, before frantically looking around trying to figure out where she was.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liara awakened to find herself in a large building in chains. Her belly was bloated, filled with the demons child quickly growing inside of her. There were several dozen other men and women around her, all likewise chained, and many likewise pregnant. Some seem to have already given birth, and lie limp on the ground, but all of them have some amount of strange deformities showing on their bodies, as if the demons were literally warping them into something else. Liara can also see demons on the opposite side of the room, raping some of the captive men and women. She even sees the women who'd fucked and impregnated her, on her knees sucking the cock of a burly man in chains who seemed to be in ecstasy. Even as Liara watches, her head stops bobbing up and down and the man moans loudly, thrusting his hips forward and howling in bliss for a few seconds before collapsing in a heap on the cold stone floor.

The demoness rises and turns around, noticing that Liara was awake once more and smiled. She doesn't approach Liara, rather, she moves to a stack of crates and pulls out a thin revealing red robe, quickly donning the garment. After that, she steps over to a door and out of sight. Liara is left to her own devices as the demons go about their business, playing with their captives or picking one from the line along the wall and pulling them into the orgy. Many young beastlike demons, smaller versions of their inhuman parents, were swiftly growing into adulthood in the corner. She watched as one of the gray demons rose, and proceeded over to the line of chained people, grabbed a women, set her free, and promptly dragged her into the orgy and bent her over a crate, his member already hard and pressed against her womanhood. With one thrust he hammers into the helpless woman, her cry of terror quickly becoming a moan of pleasure.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

"No.." She says softly, "I-I can't be... not again..." She looks around at the other people on the wall, eyes running over each face, searching for someone who seems to be awake, be aware. Realizing that no one could survive in these conditions, she certainly hadn't, Liara stops her search shortly after she started it.

"I'm.. all alone..." Tears well up in her eyes as she grips the chains. There's no way she can break out of these, and forbidden powers or no there are far too many demon's here for her to fight. And so she cries softly.

It starts slowly, a single tear falling form her eye lashes onto her arm. Soon more follow. She cries for several minutes until a small puddle has been formed on the stones.

"No.. I can't stay here. I can't become like them." She sobs quietly, not wanting to draw any attention.

"I need to get out. I need." Liara wraps one hand around the chain and squeezes the chain as tightly as she can.

"Come on." She calls out to her newly regained energy, focusing like she did against the dogs. She grabs another handful of chain.

And something clicks. Deep violet flames begin to slowly trace their way down Liara's arms. Her hair standing on end, more and more flames come down to her hands. Strangely, the fire is cold, drawing all of the nearby heat to fuel it's burn. As balls of flame around her hands reach an inky black, the puddle near her legs begins to freeze.

(Energy Blast 10 at the chains in her hands, which are the one's connecting her to the wall..)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spirit Check: 6 + 22 = 28 vs 30 == Failure.

As Liaras power awakens within her, being called upon to burn away the chains holding her to the wall, she suddenly feels a savage burning pain around her throat, and her air is cut off. The only thing keeping from screaming aloud is the sudden blockage of her vocal chords, and her power retracts instead of lashing out at the chains like she'd intended. As soon as it does, the pain stops abruptly, and she is able to breath once more.

She felt cold metal resting against her throat, and it popped into Liaras head that perhaps they had prepared for those with her level of power. She could tell, though, that this strange collar wasn't particularly powerful, and that if she tried hard enough she could break through its block on her use of her powers.

Meanwhile, the demon orgy continued, and Liara saw another of the female demons approaching her, still naked and with the cum of her previous victim staining her large breasts and face. This woman was about Liaras own height, and had pale skin and strange green-blue hair that fell halfway to her waist. She was also much curvier than the demoness who'd impregnated her, her breasts almost as big as Liaras head and with very full hips. Her eyes glowed bright red, and she smiled evilly at Liara as she approached her from across the room, staring straight at her.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

She dropped to the ground gasping for air.

"That.. that didn't work, but it.." Liara stopped speaking suddenly upon noticing the new woman. She store at the approaching demon for several seconds before snapping out of it.

"Can I help you?" She asked struggling over the words.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demoness smiles down at Liara, and pulls her chains from the wall. She tugs on them, and says; "Stand human." In an arrogant voice suggesting that she was clearly the one in power now.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

As she's pulled Liara glares at the woman, but feels her body begin to react to the demon.

<No, I can't do that again.> She thinks getting more nervous. <I won't be able to stop.>

She focuses, trying to draw out her power despite the pain from the collar.

(Battle aura 2)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liaras Status: HP = 35, P = 29, EP = 61/66, Pregnant, Battle Aura 2

Spirit Check: 12 + 22 = 34 vs 30 == Success.

Liaras inner power surges, breaking the colors binding magic as surely as it breaks the physical object itself, the three or so pieces dropping to the floor with a quiet clank. Her power manifests around her in a bright violet aura. The demoness yanks on the chains again, making Liara stumble slightly but not as much as she would have without her aura. "Get moving, human, or I'll have to punish you extra hard..." She says, apparently not noticing Liaras aura.

Suddenly, Liara hears the demons voice in her head; 'Stop it, I'm trying to get you out of here before something else tries to rape you or you give birth. Drop the aura before anyone else notices and I just might succeed. If you try and fight your way out of here, you'll just get captured again, and you won't be given a second opportunity. Play along, and I can get you out of here.' The voice sounds pleading, almost begging Liara to go along with her rather than try and fight her way out.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

The flames died out shortly after the telepathic message. <Wait, can you hear me?> she looked up at the demon and nodded. <Uhh, thanks for the help.> she continued thinking, while trying to follow along with her.