What's new

Madrigal OOC Chatter

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Madrigal OOC Chatter

Sometimes a character works, sometimes they don't.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

:eek: I think I may ask to have this sub-forum moved to the archives; I keep looking at the game and not feeling especially motivated by it. Would you guys lynched me if I asked Nunu to do such a thing? I suppose that I could take it out and dust it off, but I don't want it sitting here if it's not going to get the lovins!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Sigh... That's your choice. Do as you please.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Awww. Oh well, we can't force you to keep going if you're having trouble staying interested. Too bad though, I was interested to see how you would handle Naleimo, since you seemed to like him ;)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aww drat. That is one of the best RPs on the board, in large parts because of you and j... Kattunge. But yeah, it's your decision to drop this if you don't find the time.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

For me, it's mostly the large amounts of writing and being frustrated with the stats system... it felt a little too cumbersome a mixture for me! (For example, writing paragraphs and only getting back a sentence at a time from Pheonix because he found it too boring to write more.... XD I don't know why that affected me but it's one of the things that kind of stuck and kind of dragged on me.) Not really having a direction and a beginning, middle and end also seemed a little grating, too.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

It's up to you. It was fun to watch, but I can understand how it would get tiring to GM.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

For me, it's mostly the large amounts of writing and being frustrated with the stats system... it felt a little too cumbersome a mixture for me! (For example, writing paragraphs and only getting back a sentence at a time from Pheonix because he found it too boring to write more.... XD I don't know why that affected me but it's one of the things that kind of stuck and kind of dragged on me.) Not really having a direction and a beginning, middle and end also seemed a little grating, too.
I'm not a very good writer really... I ended up just writing my reaction instead of trying to find ways to make it colorful.

Also, at some points, posting more seemed like it would be taking liberties and assuming what rolls you would get from the dice.