What's new

Madrigal OOC Chatter

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Madrigal OOC Chatter

Right, just in case you (mainly @ cross_grave) were wondering, this past week was graduation week for me, and I anticipate being rather busy for this weekend as well. Just to sort of explain why I left in the main cavern thread.

Rule's name can't be Teddy. Theodore is a very strong name.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Wooly?

XD ilu guys.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Inquisitive Query: Do purchased traits for offspring get passed down to the offspring of the offspring? (For example the high cost 10 point traits.)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a chance of it, yes, though it's not always certain!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh man, I'm not sure if it's because of work, or writing so many sex scenes at the same time that my head's imploding, but I'm starting to think that I need a weekend from GMing Madrigal while I just dabble in goofy, non-GM-mode games. I don't want to put this on hiatus, but I think a couple of day's worth of break would do me some good.

Would you guys be okay if we found a place to wrap up (I realize that some of you are closer to potential scene-breaks than others!) so that I could call an official 'weekend' for myself? It doesn't have to be on the weekend specifically, but I just want to take some time off where we're all on the same page and you're not waiting for me, thinking that because I'm lurking on ULMF, I may post at any second. XD

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

*Whip crack* No breaks for you!

Seriously though, take a break if you need it.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD like only posting once a day isn't break enough, right?

How about this: I'm'a schedule myself off on Sunday and Monday, upcoming, wherever we're all at in the various threads -- if you guys want to dabble in the Main Cavern, or other threads if you want to make some, while I'm away, please go for it. In the meantime, I'll keep chugging along!

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

You should totally take a break if you feel you need one, wp! I think one of the things that causes the games on these boards to die after starting so strongly is that the GM just gets tired of doing it. Sunday/Monday off sounds pretty good! Take however much time you need, just let us know when you're doing it ;)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, as a player I hate when GM's just disappear for... sometimes a really long time. :x Then, by the time that I'm signed up for a new game and am interested in it, suddenly they're back and I realize that I've now got two games competing for my time. 9.9' *fist shake*

Speaking of which, if any of you want to take a break for a while, I'm down with that and won't give your spot up if you just lemme know that you want to put the character down for a while.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Silence on the front lines: Sorry you guys! I was setting up an art community on another site and the popularity of it has blown me the fuck out of the water... I'm going to be scarce until I get caught up with all of the new participants and get things... well, if not 'under control', then at least into controlled chaos.

:X So sorry! I was expecting this art community to have maybe 40 members, tops... I wasn't expecting over 100 enthusiastic people to pop in overnight! XD

I'll update when I can!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Helping setting up another site? Egads, what sort of treachery is this? You are aiding another notion and may be trafficking ULMF secrets... not sure what secrets we have, but... You may be turning into a spy!

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha, congrats on the uber-successful new project :D And here I thought you were just taking the break I suggested ;)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah well, "it's one sketch a day, how much time is -that- going to take?" I said to myself and my friend. So we set up the community, a couple of internet-popular artists joined and spread the word, and suddenly it's like... "Have ten million people to look after in addition to drawing! :D"

9.9' I'm not so much a spy as a baby-sitter at the moment! XD

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh? The main cavern's sorta dead... Unlike me, in spite of the efforts of a certain car.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was going to make a character for it. . . but I forgot. Also I'm not quite sure who, out of my roster, would fit into this.
None of the Finsters, they're too dark. Except. . . Hm. Catherine may work, but her name doesn't quite fit into the theme.
Gonna have to make up a new one, and it takes a while for me to get inspired.
EDIT: Futas are definitely out, aren't they?

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm somewhat braindead for today. Gonna log off soon.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh, sorry for the radio-silence, guys, it's turning out to be a tough month to keep up with everything for. XD

Futas... well, daemons are the wild card and you could likely make one that's futatastic if you wanted! I think the other races are the usual dichotomy of male/female though, so... unless you had a spell for a specific encounter, it wouldn't be likely. XD I'd imagine spells like those would be one use only... just because if a person is coming back to Falia for more of them, they'll be more prone to coming back for sure! *cackle*

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

CG, could we "black out" the scene and start after it? I don't feel like playing Thereus. He's too much of a "Gary Stu".