What's new

ADV [ MadScript] ミーシャ戦記 RJ105184

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Now this is an old game I realise made by mad script made back in 2012, but it seems interesting and the demo is good and the heroines cute.
I bring it up because i stumbled upon it and was surprised to learn it lacked a thread. (or I'm bad at finding things)

Gameplay wise it is a VN with a turn based battler system, think MGQ, with two heroines, if one loses in battles she is kidnapped and raped untill resqued or eventually escapes on her own, both girls get kidnapped and it's game over.

this developer also made this

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26308 for the thread in question.

Now I don't have the game and cannot share, nor do I plan to beg for links, I'm just wondering if anyone knows more about the game, so I know if trying to actually purchase it from the JPDLsite is worth the hassle (if it even accepts my card.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Record of misha war

link to bigfile.to (sorry can't post link)
bigfile.to/file/m5rZvUhdnR6u/JG-RJ105184.rar

Enjoy!

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

With a name like that I thought it was an hentai version of record of agarest war.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Played it to completion:

Story:
Can't comment as I can't read moonrunes.

Mechanics:
Once you know what you're doing it's pretty easy, but otherwise the game will happily shit on you because losing gets you scenes.

OP
Ayu Break

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the info everyone and agarest hentai would be awesome yeah.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Or just take the Steam versions and patch them to show something in the events/weddings CGs (wishful thinking)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

As a person who's fan of the art, I'd like to say yes it's worth.

But the game itself is rather 'light' in term of content.

There's 4 scenes for each girl's capture period (lose to normal soldiers, and the 3 bosses) with variation in text based on how long they're captured for (max is 16 hours iirc)
1 set of CG for the combat rape (when the girl overload her weapon and has been captured before, there's a chance the enemy will grab them instead)
2 variation of game over (both captured, and both captured by final boss)

If you don't have the newer game yet that one is probably more worth it than this.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Work not under windows 7.
Farmwork 4. instaliert.

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A game about some war in which Rexxar's bear played a major role? Well fuck me, that's gotta be interesting!

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A game about some war in which Rexxar's bear played a major role? Well fuck me, that's gotta be interesting!
I get the joke.

Shame that such a major character in the lore doesn't really play a major role past Outlands.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get the game working either, i'm getting the same error as above post

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tried playing this game again after a long time and for some reason I cannot get the combat sex scenes to activate at all. Is there a specific criteria I have to meet for the enemies to start them or am I just that unlucky?

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So i found and beat the game. To unlock combat H scenes each girl needs to be captured and H'ed at least once. Then it can happen anytime, happens mostly on rescues. Subsequent H increases likelihood. Game is actually really short, but H is decent.