Main Street

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Main Street

Buster pulled up behind Cara (I'm assuming she's stopped) and removed his helmet to look the crowd over. Finding little to add to what his friend had yelled out to them, he could only think if they have the capability of travel themselves. "If you've got a vehicle yourself, please hurry, we're gonna try to get out of here as a group." Looking through the people who just looked like figures in the fog, he strained his eyes to see if he could recognize the blue-haired erratic girl that was with them before, if only for a short while, he still felt he had to make sure she was ok.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Jen looks at the woman before making an affirmative sounding hum of slight happiness. She then dashes over to the car, books clutched to her chest in one hand, hockey stick being dragged along the ground by the other. I-I'm going with you. She says before trying to get in without dropping the books or losing her grip on the thing that helped her keep monsters away.

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Cara's got a car rather than a jeep. XD Unless Jen's getting into that military one?))

Cara stared at Jen as the girl came scurrying over with her books and hockey stick. Books, maybe she could understand, but the stick...?

"Um, hold on there, lady, what's with the hockey stick?" she had to ask. there was already fairly little room, given she'd chucked her case in the back. Cursing as she realized that, she added, "watch the case okay? Sorry about that, just don't go crushing it or anything."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Mmm. She hums in affirmation at the mention of the case before starting to get in. Th-the stick is f-for m-m-m-m-... things trying to g-get me. Th-there's a d-d-d-d... a b-body of one b-by the j-j-jeep. She stammers out, fear evident in her voice.

(Ok, changed jeep to car in my last post.)

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

"I can stick close," Lily adds suggestively, letting out a faint little giggle, and shuffling on over to Morgan. Lingering fairly close, a thick scent of fruity grape hangs on her form - quite a yummy smelling bodyspray. Folding her hands over the curve of her waist,Lily lets out a sheepish giggle. "I'll follow. Lead me away?" She adds, hands idly folding behind the curves of her hourglass waist. "Thanks again for all of this...I don't know how i'll -ever- repay you.." She snickers.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Morgan turns to look at Lily, smiling herself and laughing a little, "It's really no problem. You don't have to do anything special. Anyway, let's head down towards my room, I'm sure I'll have something that would. . . um. . ." She looks over the curves of Lily's body, "Come. . . close to fitting, anyway."

She takes one last look over her shoulder, surprised by how much the fog has obscured her vision; she can barely even see the town hall from here. "It's this way," she says to Lily.

(Morgan moves to the Tourist Shops.)

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

Cara, Buster and Jen
As the three linger, a couple of the shapes lingering in the mist materialize as more people come out to Cara and Buster's call. A woman her late thirties with streaked blonde hair and a red and white dress, like a waitresses, looks somehow almost catatonic given that she's leaning against a man not much older than her with thick, brown hair. "We will go," he says simply, "but only so far as the exit. Either one."

Lily and Morgan
Lily and Morgan leave for the Tourist Shops

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Finding the radio Kaci just said to Leianna, "You can find out if there's mutated killer fish out there." Then she started to walk back towards the main hall planning on giving Lilian her radio back. She was also curious as to what Shiva had in store for her but didn't think she'd do anything bad at least she hoped...

(Wait for initiation post I guess)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Cara looked at the two, thinking that they looked kind of like shit. Well, not too surprising. She felt kind of like shit today, too. She was still trying to believe that Jen was telling the truth -- the girl seemed more bonkers than that Leianna chick had, after all.

"Alright, well get in. You take the front," she told the man, then, "sorry the back's squished, you can sit next to this little lady, okay?" She looked out into the fog, towards the dim outline of the town hall. Raising her voice, she called, "last call, you guys! I can take one more, then we're outta here!"

Turning to the three inside, she greeted in a more orderly voice, "I'm Cara, what're your names? And you sure you want to go just to the exit? I mean, chances are if we're in trouble here, it's not going to be too different that close to town..."

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaci leaves Main Street for the Town Hall

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

J-J-Jen. I... I don''t kn-know what t-to d-d-do. I don't ha-ha-have anywh-where to g-g-go. I l-lived here. Jen pushes out through fear wrought trembling.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Following Lillian and her commanding officer, Shiva silently stays close to Lillian, so that in case the movements she makes opens up her horrible wound, she'll be right there to help her.

Right with Lillian, who supposedly was following her officer, Shiva is lead by the two of them, remaining silent behind them.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leianna stand there, watching the people leave the area as she looks at Buster and Cara expectantly, then she pauses and frowns, "See ya later then crazy lady!" She grins at Cara then starts to run off towards the Park.

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

Cara, Buster and Jen
The three get settled, but noone else seems to head their way. The two newcomers take their seats, the man strapping himself into Buster's old seat without even really thinking about it, the woman simply closing the door behind her and resting her head against the glass of the window. "Cally Schaffer," she introduces herself to Cara, though her voice is quiet.

"Niko," the man replies simply. "Please, we should hurry..."

Unless there's anything else to be done, Cara and Buster (along with Jen in the back of Cara's car) find the roads empty enough to travel along, and may begin driving that way.

Cara, Buster and Jen exit Main Street for the Northwest Exit

Shiva
The pale woman finds herself right behind Lillian as the woman opens up the back of the Jeep, eyeing the empty space. "Alright, looks like we can fit a good three or four people back here, if we don't mind being cramped." She looks to Shiva, "do you have a car or anything? The more we can get out, the better..." Two people are already climbing into the back -- a young man and a young woman, the latter impeccably dressed and not looking happy about the situation -- as the corporal comes down the steps.

Leianna
Finding her way unblocked, Leianna runs towards the sound of crashing waves...

Leianna leaves Main Street to the Park

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After being asked if she had a car, Shiva looked ashamed for not being able to help, and lowered her head, shaking it back and forth a little, "No... I'm sorry..." she apologized to Lillian, while not finding it necessary to pay the Corporal any heed.

Shiva's original plan was to flee to the docks, but when she now rethought that plan, with all the monsters about, she thought herself fairly foolish for suggesting just her and Kaci, possibly that other girl...

"Oh, what was her name...?" she wondered to herself, as she realized it was likely safer to be with people who are trained to deal with these kinds of situations. While Shiva herself was forced to train herself not to be just some pushover, due to kids picking on her for her complexion of white skin, and white hair, she knew, based on what wounds she noticed Lillian had taken, and the monster that attacked her, a little martial arts training wasn't going to take her far...

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

"That's alright. Okay, pile in. You did say something about a blockade earlier?" Lillian asks, swinging around and taking the shotgun seat as Dyer, the corporal, gets into the driver's seat and slams his door closed.

Lillian, who's been playing with her secondary radio, jumps as static flashes out of what had been dead air only moments ago...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva didn't comment on the blockade, she had only assumed it was military protocol to seal off the area, and didn't think that escaping from this place would be so easy...

After hopping into the car with the other unknown people, Shiva gave a similar start as Lillian after the static flash, and gave a concerned look over to the woman, unable what to think of the strange occurance, looking to the girl for direction, and perhaps understanding.

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

Lillian scrubbed through the various frequencies as the others closed up the doors and Dyer put the Jeep into motion. Shiva felt the vehicle swing around as that flash of static came up again, this time staying.

"No voices?" Dyer was asking.

"Working on that, sir," Lillian had replied.

Meanwhile, the man crammed next to Shiva had looked the woman over. "Don't believe we've met. I'm Roger. This is Dianna," he jerks his head to the woman sitting on his other side, who is currently leaning her head against the window and frowning. "What's your name?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva tried to ignore the looks the man likely gave her, mostly around her white hair, and tried to put what either of the two might have thought of her unique appearance out of her mind, until she gave a start when the man spoke to her. Her head was leaning against her own side, opposite the other woman, Dianna, in a similar position, only turning her her more than she was to avoid them seeing her eyes.

She turned away from the window, only for a second, accidentally allowing the man to see her evil looking, red, slanted, yet beautiful eyes only for a second, before turning her head back to the window, blushing nervously under the pressure of notice, letting out a slightly noisy, nervous breath, and said, after several seconds, "...Shiva" she whispered, so quiet that drivers likely couldn't hear her, while the man and woman near her might barely hear her quiet tone, appearing very shy... Or anti-social, to some, as she returned to gazing out of the window after answering the man.