What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [maitora] 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Considering how much vore content has been added with later updates, this thread should probably have the vore tag now. Is that just up to the OP and or mods?

Mootsoo

Lurker
Reputation score
as far as i understand with google tl from devs site, the last few patches were bugfixes.
I thought as much. I just wasn't sure if the empty spots in the animation/scene viewer rooms were like gaps in the save file, or if there just wasn't scenes for those spots in the game yet.

miau

Reputation score
Does anybody know what you're supposed to do after beating the maneater flower boss? I have some yellow haired person in my house's bed, but I can't figure out what to do afterwards. One idea I have has to do with that doll that's asking for an item by the lake on the path from your house, but I can't figure out what it wants.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If I remember correctly, you might have to progress the main story until the condition of the girl in the bed changes. The doll is involved in the side story later on.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's been a few new versions to come out since, including what seems to be a slight revamp on the animations.

Post-orgasm portion of the animation got extended for all enemies, with some enemies slowly pulling out as thier seed spills out from MC.

There might be new cutscenes, enemies ect.. If anyone wants to take a look (and maybe drop a fresh full-progress save file), they can find a link on the site.

Reputation score
As the game engine (wolf rpg) has been updated to 3.0 and supports unicode, the author has also made the unicode-supporting version, that can be run in non-Japanese environments:
(Game language is still in Japanese)

Also, the game has been updated to v8.0, with first-half of the last chapter added.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
That's cool.
Is there a changelog for this new version?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I just realised I haven't touched this game since version 5.08. Holy crap :eek:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Double posting myself to report a problem.
I've tried translating the game with Advent Cirno's tool and when processing the translation it gets stuck on the number 4.
Anyone else using this tool having this issue?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Double posting myself to report a problem.
I've tried translating the game with Advent Cirno's tool and when processing the translation it gets stuck on the number 4.
Anyone else using this tool having this issue?
Was just testing myself, got stuck on 4 like you said but then just a few minutes later AdventCirno released a update to the tool that fixed it so either you reported it to them on discord or lucky coincidence!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Was just testing myself, got stuck on 4 like you said but then just a few minutes later AdventCirno released a update to the tool that fixed it so either you reported it to them on discord or lucky coincidence!
That was indeed lucky coincidence lol.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
It would be nice if the author would add hint place holder on how to get the scenes and events on the recollection room. Took me a while to figure out I already had everything up to the last version lol...

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It would be nice if the author would add hint place holder on how to get the scenes and events on the recollection room. Took me a while to figure out I already had everything up to the last version lol...
Can ask for a save recollection for the last version please?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Wrong game save or something, doesn't wanna load for me.
It is the right game and the save works for me.
What happens? Can you see the save slot on the game? Any error occurs if you try to load? Have you tried changing the name of the file into a name of a save file you already have?

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It is the right game and the save works for me.
What happens? Can you see the save slot on the game? Any error occurs if you try to load? Have you tried changing the name of the file into a name of a save file you already have?
Just can't be used to load game, doesn't appear. After a fresh download from the site too. Maybe try uploading your entire save folder.

Last edited: