What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [maitora] 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, I forgot to mention this. I am using version 8.07 under Unicode build.

blerghit

Reputation score
can i ask if there is a gallary to this game ?
i cant read jap so i am legit lost
i couldnt even play the game from the start so i hoped that i can enjoy some CGs
any help ?
gallery can be found from her home. was it a bed or bookshelf, i dont remember.
I recommend using MTL tool such as MTool to play games.

theragglefraggle

Reputation score
can i ask if there is a gallary to this game ?
i cant read jap so i am legit lost
i couldnt even play the game from the start so i hoped that i can enjoy some CGs
any help ?
Not being able to read japanese makes alot of games almost impossible to play I highly recommend looking into Mtool it's a tool that can be used to google translate a bunch of RPG maker games and similar things, it's saved me a ton of pain

Reputation score
Hello. If there are any lurkers looking for a new save file since the game was updated to 8.30, here it is.

Inspect the bookshelf in the house to reach the gallery room. If you inspect the wooden door inside the gallery room, you will find a portal that leads to the other half of the gallery.

I believe I should have totally legitimately unlocked everything, but I'm a little confused because from depicts a scene on the very left that I haven't found in-game. If you have seen this scene in-game and know how to reach it, please advise.

Attachments

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello. If there are any lurkers looking for a new save file since the game was updated to 8.30, here it is.

Inspect the bookshelf in the house to reach the gallery room. If you inspect the wooden door inside the gallery room, you will find a portal that leads to the other half of the gallery.

I believe I should have totally legitimately unlocked everything, but I'm a little confused because from depicts a scene on the very left that I haven't found in-game. If you have seen this scene in-game and know how to reach it, please advise.
Trying it with 8.30, it changes the save file on startup and doesn't seem to detect it, am I doing something wrong?

kopsmoke

Reputation score
I tried to translate it with Mtool, but it showed me an error: err403 :(
Can sombody share translation file?

Edit:
Oh, I just tried again on anither day, and it worked. Solved.

Last edited:

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
hmmm strange, can't access their website.
Am I looking things oddly or did it got jacked and completely changed XD
Nvm, chrome was acting strangely for some reason.
weirdly, using the forcefully applied microsoft explorer -> edge allowed me to access it normally.

Last edited:
Reputation score
The picture in question has a text blurb on it saying "work in progress," so I suspect you won't find it in game yet
I think I find myself corrected. The picture looks very, very similar to the game over CG for one of them tentacly dudes. My guess is that it's a prototype version of that CG, or one of the parts that was "remastered" some number of updates ago.

Aaaaand yep, checking a previous version I happened to have lying around, I found the CG in question. So looks like it just got "updated" out of the game.

Reputation score
I think I find myself corrected. The picture looks very, very similar to the game over CG for one of them tentacly dudes. My guess is that it's a prototype version of that CG, or one of the parts that was "remastered" some number of updates ago.

Aaaaand yep, checking a previous version I happened to have lying around, I found the CG in question. So looks like it just got "updated" out of the game.
Ah, thank you for digging in and finding that out! For archival purposes, could you share which update exactly remastered this and other CGs?

Reputation score
Ah, thank you for digging in and finding that out! For archival purposes, could you share which update exactly remastered this and other CGs?
7.06: Polluted Bug
7.17: Bug Boss H in the Deep Territory (Tink's place behind the gallery) was turned into an animation, Spider's H-scene (presumably the game over scene?)
8.27: Tentacle dude, Rock Bug, Roper game over scenes

The change log doesn't go back any further than 6.70, but I suspect there weren't many changes to the H scenes before that point.

Reputation score
Yes, though it takes a good chunk of time to unlock it. Once Haiusa joins your party (I think), it's the first option from the "Party" menu.