What's new

VN/TEXT [劇團近未来] MAJIで没落5秒前 (RJ228341)

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey everyone!~ I wanted to create interest in this game cause the art is pretty good and I need help unlocking CG xD

Let's begin by explaining what this is:

This is a hentai game from a studio called It is a kind of Visual Novel with alternate paths/endings based on your choices. At this point I am unsure what exactly is the story but, based on my interpretation of images and events that are happening I believe the game goes as follows...

You play the role of the Popular rich girl in school but apparently a new comer is challenging your status. So you take it upon yourself to use your influence and power to damage the image and reputation of this new comer. However, Uhhh I guess your family is running out of money or something and you end up losing your home orrrr you get kicked out of the house. So now it becomes a matter of surviving and keeping your reputation intact while still trying to damage the reputation of the other new girl... At least that's what I took from it.

I'm currently stuck in getting drug raped by the teacher, 3Ped by the two businessmen in the love hotel, and forced BJ to get drugs... I can't seem to break out of those events. I scared the new girl with a worm after getting intel by the shady alley guy but later on the new girl fed me the worm and I also became the victim of bullying.

Translations or a walk-though would greatly help here! xD Hope you enjoy!~ Available for testing on the Nyaa.

Last edited:
Sure wish I could read Japanese. not my normal type of game but its what I've been wanting plot wise. I'm missing 3 CGs

Attachments

• mb5_savedata.zip
    443.8 KB · Views: 65
Using the above save, I think I got a full CG save. The idea was to watch all other scenes, then go to the back alley and this time the guy will give black medicine, which starts off 3 scenes that lead to ending 5.

Attachments

• mb5_savedata_full.zip
    523.1 KB · Views: 249
and the only thing I didn't do was probably that. again I wish I could read as I'd really like to know why they decided to fuck both of them, and if they become friends afterwards or not.

and now that I've been teased with this wonder if I'll ever find another.....

Last edited:
and the only thing I didn't do was probably that. again I wish I could read as I'd really like to know why they decided to fuck both of them, and if they become friends afterwards or not.

and now that I've been teased with this wonder if I'll ever find another.....
lol That's hilarious.

Thanks to all who helped me achieve mah dream of a full CG run!~

Back