What's new

RPG RPG Maker [MajinLuffy] My Own Kingdom

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi, I just wanted to leave a short demo of a game I'm working on RPG Maker.
This demo is uncensored, I still have to work on that to send it to DLSite but since it's late (meaning I won't get it done today) and I figured there's no problem about that here, I decided to upload it here first as it is.

Here is the link

The demo might have some typos, I did try to correct most of them, but sometimes I just forget until I see it over and over...and I did play it quite a few times, but still I might have forgotten some. I don't think there are bugs, but if there are, please tell me so I can fix it. Below I will write what is supposed to work and what not.

Here's the "hero" of the game:

And some screenshots:

Overview:

You are the Demon King, Mao, who gets whacked. Barely escaping with your life you decide to start anew your conquest from Pezonia Kingdom, which is ruled by a Queen (Queendom? xD). For that you have to find your way through without fighting as you are weak from your last one. Luckily, you are able to make most women do whatever you want by fucking them, and there are a lot of women in Pezonia Kingdom. The hard part will be doing so without getting a lot of attention. Oh, and doing so in 30 days before he loses the last of his magic and is returned to the Demon World.

Right now the game only has one girl, and not one of the "main" ones. It will have 4 main girls, and 3 secondary ones. The main girls will have 3 scenes each with some variations depending on your dick power (I'll explain that below). The secondary ones will have 1 scene with variations too depending on you dick power but I'll try to flesh their scenes out a little bit more so they don't feel like they are just filling holes.

The "TutoBook" mentioned in the intro is not there, so I'll explain the basics mechanics of the game here:

Stats:
(3) PP (Penis Power). How big and powerful is, well, Mao's penis. The stronger it is, the stronger his control power. Mao needs to fuck a girl three times to fully control her, but each time he can make her do something, and each time it might be harder (need more PP). Not every girl can be controlled because they simply won't want to do it with you again. Max PP will be 3.

(3) CP (Cum Power). The stronger your PP, the stronger your CP. It depletes after having sex and the stronger it is your PP, the longer you need to wait to fully recharge it. Ex: even if you have PP 3, if you have CP 2, your will perform as having PP 2.

Charisma and Social. These stats determine the reaction you get from people in general, and that means from hearing a gossip from a common folk around town, or being able to get in some girl's skirt. There will be various ways to increase them, but the main one will be working.

Systems:

(1) Wanted Level. Of course, you can commit crimes. Mostly stealing. Each time you get caught committing a crime you get a star (max 5). Each star brings out more guards patrolling and makes them more active in their look for you. There are various ways to decrease your Wanted Level, but in the demo you don't need to worry, you simply can't get more than one star and the only guard around when you have one, does nothing yet. Normally, if you get caught the more wanted you are, the worse the fine and prison time.

(2) Wariness Level. Basically, it's how much you are suspected to be a demon. It increases by 1 each time you have sex, 2 if you forced the sex, and when you fully control a girl it returns to 0. If you get 5, it's game over. You won't be able to force your way through and see every scene. (Taking in account you need to have sex 3 times with a girl to fully control her, you can really only force your way 1 time before controlling 1)

Stealing. Around town there will be spots where you can steal daily and if successful you'll get a random item depending on where you stole it. Your chances are 50/50 normally, some will probably be special spots and thus, much harder. There will be a way to increase them though...

Fatigue. If you are awake for more than 2 days straight, you will get fatigued, meaning you won't recharge CP, though there is an item to remove Fatigue. Speaking of which...

Time of the day. Day, Afternoon and Night. Time only advances when you do something like working or sleeping. Usually by 1 period of time.

(4) These are the guards that will show up as your wanted level goes up.

I think that's about it.

About the demo: (mostly things to avoid you losing time over nothing =P )
-Most common people don't have dialogues yet.
-Don' bother on buying the "Blue Pill" item unless you just want to see the icon when you are PP 3. The scene with the only girl in the demo while PP 2 or 3 are not there yet.
-Luciana is not yet in the demo. As I said there is only one girl. So don't try to get her to appear.
-You also can't get fatigued in the demo because there is nothing to do at night there except sleep...
-The 30 day limit is not there yet. Also, I'm not really sure it will be 30 days, it may change when the game is done and properly tested.

And I think that's about it. I hope. I'm really sleepy and tired. So I'm sorry if I forgot to mention something. Tomorrow I'll probably post a little more about what to expect from the full game.

Thanks for trying it out :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: My Own Kingdom

I don't know if I want to download that. If I can make a suggestion, I think it would be a good idea to post 2-3 screenshots so people know what they're getting into. Just the hero's concept is hardly enough to decide people like me :)

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty fun game

I liked the character and the dialogs, also, the job system was a pretty good idea and you don't usually see it in RPG maker games like this.

I have only one complaint:

Is that big dick in the screen really necessary? =p

Can't you put that in the status screen? I mean, it is kind of a mood breaker having to see that while you are just walking around and talking to people xD

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Loving the ideas behind this game!
Thanks!

I don't know if I want to download that. If I can make a suggestion, I think it would be a good idea to post 2-3 screenshots so people know what they're getting into. Just the hero's concept is hardly enough to decide people like me
It's just that in the game there is only one girl, so I didn't want people to feel like they already saw "everything" while playing. But I'll try to upload some screenshots.

Pretty fun game

I liked the character and the dialogs, also, the job system was a pretty good idea and you don't usually see it in RPG maker games like this.

I have only one complaint:

Is that big dick in the screen really necessary? =p

Can't you put that in the status screen? I mean, it is kind of a mood breaker having to see that while you are just walking around and talking to people xD
Thanks! The dick on screen is to let you know about your PP/CP status without the need to open the menu, though I realize in the demo is quite pointless. It grows with your PP and it's colored depending on your current CP. I will most likely change it to the typical mushroom icon or something like that anyway since I'll have to censor it.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Interesting demo. Seems like there is a lot of potential.
And yeah I agree that dick is bit annoying to see it all the time.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Thanks!
Yeah, it seems I went a little overboard with that icon XD
I will still keep some sort of icon about the PP and CP status in the main screen, but I will change it for something else and smaller.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

It's just that in the game there is only one girl, so I didn't want people to feel like they already saw "everything" while playing. But I'll try to upload some screenshots.
This actually makes sense, ignore what I said then. I might try it when I get more time though.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I agree this game looks great,
Kinda reminds me of an anime turning into an rpg,
oh well :cool:
I know of this anime where some sort of demon king comes to our world and ends working in something like McDonalds...or something like that. Haven't seen it yet but I've heard it's really funny. Can't even remember the name right now...

This actually makes sense, ignore what I said then. I might try it when I get more time though.
Already uploaded some screenshots =P

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Sooo...I didn't know there was a whole forum for games under construction...I found out now and posted this over there. Anyone interested should check the updates over there since I don't like to post too much here, it would bump the thread too much and I would feel like over promoting it.

Don't know if this one should be deleted or not, I'll leave that decision to the mods =P

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hi, just wanted to let you know I just created a blog, there I will post pretty much about anything I feel like sharing, from major updates to minor things like stuff I come up with while working on the games. Here's the link:

I will still update the thread in the "Under Construction" but mostly for "real" progress on the game. When I have something reeeeally important to say, like final demo update, or stuff like that, I'll post it here too (if it hasn't been deleted by then =P)

See ya!

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

I found a bug, at Notary's office u cant walk up on walls if u walk on flags which are on a middle top wall.

And btw, can u do anything else except work 2 jobs and force sex that notary gorl once ?

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Holy crap! I thought I had fixed that. Thanks!

You can have sex with the ID girl once, but you can do it without forcing her too, which is a slightly different event. To do so you need to increase your Social or Charisma and then talk to her. I'm not entirely sure if it's obvious which choice needs which parameter to succeed, in fact, I was thinking on color coding them much like the Mass Effect series does the Paragon/Renegade thing, but to some people finding that out for themselves may be part of the fun...so I don't know yet.

Also, I recommend you to better check the thread for this game here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25354

It's more updated and I already released a new version of the demo with a few changes like different icon for the PP/CP, the steal spot and the guard can catch you now, although extremely difficult, you could just let yourself get caught and see what happens, which isn't much.

I will fix the bug (thanks again!), and release a new version soon with a new girl (no event though), another working spot and scenes with the Id girl with different PP values. :D