What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
hello everyone. can i ask something?
1. is there any condition to wear golden ring? i cant equip it to male/female in my party for whatever reason
2. how to get different parameters beside libido and lust? i just realise now that one of female member in my party has exhibitionism
3. where u can find heroine armor top part?
1. you might be talking about the kobold crown? if it's unequippable, it's a quest item.

3. Which one do you mean? are you talking about the bikini plate? if so, blue or purple? iirc, the purple top was at the top of radmila tower (the all-girl group/red dragon boss dungeon), but i could be remembering wrong. I think blue is purchasable at the seaside town in the last patched demo i was futzing around in.

Zider0

Reputation score
1. Drag rings to accessory block on bottom left of the character screen.
2. You get exhsibition points by leting heroins walk around in underwear/naked.
3. U can buy armors or farm them in dungeons, but each armor/weapon can be equiped to specific role (warrior, valkire, lord, etc.)

So regarding last demo, we are on 25th and Golden Week starts in 2 days (officially after 4 days but since it falls right after a weekend oeople cobsidering it starting on 27th) and we still have no word on the demo or a new release date for the final game, if we dobt get news by tomorrow I dont think we'll be getting anything till next month.
1. you might be talking about the kobold crown? if it's unequippable, it's a quest item.

3. Which one do you mean? are you talking about the bikini plate? if so, blue or purple? iirc, the purple top was at the top of radmila tower (the all-girl group/red dragon boss dungeon), but i could be remembering wrong. I think blue is purchasable at the seaside town in the last patched demo i was futzing around in.
@Demando
uuhh.... i already know about it. but im talking about is there any requirement for item name "Gold Ring" to wearable for party member? cuz i cant equip to MC, Max, and 4 custom heroine (spellblader, assassin, druid, bishop)

@A Lost Cat
1. nope. i got this item called "gold ring" from drop chest (u can check image here. i got potato internet here. so i cant attach it to this post XD)
imgur.com/gallery/murrVPw

3. thats what i looking for. thanks for info. and sorry for not being specific tho😅

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
@Demando
uuhh.... i already know about it. but im talking about is there any requirement for item name "Gold Ring" to wearable for party member? cuz i cant equip to MC, Max, and 4 custom heroine (spellblader, assassin, druid, bishop)

I'm not sure, i haven't gotten a gold ring in any of my recent-enough playthroughs to remember. I haven't datamined though, only played it and made out-of-date guides, lol.

iirc, some rings could not be removed later (i assume like pets in elona, they consider it actually theirs you put a ring on them ie; proposed), and maybe they require you to have them in a high enough love status?.

Or that you don't have a class that can equip it (being an accessory i don't think any classes prohibit any).

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If i remember correctly from when i played the demo there was a ring with the description that its a wedding ring. So i would guess that this is what you found. And since you cant marry a girl in the demo its probably useless.

Diaphanous

Reputation score
1. is there any condition to wear golden ring? i cant equip it to male/female in my party for whatever reason
Checking the item.tsv file, some of the rings (gold ring, platinum ring, and two more) have a "marriedOnly true" attribute. This attribute appears only for rings (no other items), and those that do not are a ring that protects from sleep, a HP-restoring ring, and a cursed ring. As I understand, the latest demo has nothing pertaining to marriage, so these luxurious rings are probably unequippable and can only be sold.

In item.tjs, there is a commentary to what this attribute entails, "既婚者専用かどうか" ("whether it is for married people").

And yea, the same item.tjs also specifies an "isEquippable" function (commented as "指定したキャラがこのアイテムを装備できるかどうかを返す") that is probably called up whenever you try to equip a character with an item. Normally it returns a true value, except for three exceptions, and "if(marriedOnly && ! charaObj.married) return false;" is one of them.

Last edited:

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hope @Xebit decide to translate the demo if he's planning to i'll just wait till he's done with it
See his last post regarding that topic:

I don't think significant content has been added to the demo since the last patch I made. The main changes are setting NPC party member tactics and nerfing instant kill from what I've seen.

I'll probably do at least an interface patch for the "final" demo. I'm not expecting it any time soon though :LOL:
So i would say the chances for at least an interface translation are high and i am very glad about that.

Centurionzo

Reputation score
A question does the Player Characters can have sex with the girls ? Does this game finally get the player build a harem

Or it's like the other game from the developer where the MC don't get anything until the very end ?

Reputation score
I think I read somewhere that the MC of this game has erectile dysfunction and can't get hard (this is why succubi immediately let him go if they try to grab him).

We don't know for sure what kind of H options the MC has, but I'm guessing they're going to be limited.

Last edited:

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really hope the dev lets the MC get a decent amount of action. If you only have content on the NTR side why bother making it avoidable? Too many games fall in this pit.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
A question does the Player Characters can have sex with the girls ? Does this game finally get the player build a harem

Or it's like the other game from the developer where the MC don't get anything until the very end ?
IIRC the idea they have is MC will get scenes with specific girl by progressing her story quest as well as curing his own magical ED, culminating in marriage in the end.
Though I don't think the post mentioned at what point will there be sex, if any before the 'ending'

Last edited:

Diaphanous

Reputation score
I think I read somewhere that the MC of this game has erectile dysfunction and can't get hard (this is why succubi immediately let him go if they try to grab him).
To conduct a simple experiment, removing pants and trunks from MC and Max, and then baring a heroine's ass leads to Max getting an instant erection, while the MC's penis doesn't harden in the slightest. Even at 100+ lust. So looks like he has.

Weirdly, I thought I vaguely remembered the MC getting a short erection in some dungeon-striding. Well, memory isn't always faithful.
Succubi that are defeated by ED? That's a new one.
Could be some sort of a succubi-repelling blessing that has ED as a side effect. A message in-game mentions some "退魔の力" that prevents an instantly alarmed and annoyed succubus from approaching the MC. According to jisho.org, that "退魔" is "eradication of malignant spirits".
So alas, if some extra "退魔の力" is required, ED from other causes might not help against succubi.

Last edited:

Hamster7777

Reputation score
I have refrained from masturbating until March 3, but I am still horny!
Please add this me as a character in an emergency patch!
If a battle happens, you'll notice I've had a boner from the get go.