What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

fastfalcon

Reputation score
There were some slight additions to the official website today.

There's one more characters on the character tab, one more picture in the picture tab, and I think the stuff about pregnancy under the H-System tab might be new but I can't remember.

It's also possible I stumbled onto this mid-update and there will be more today. Let's hope so since there's been no big news in forever!

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure the pregnancy thing is new; there was nothing about it last time I looked.

Dissapointingly, it seems pregnancy's possible only through NTR. Would be in line with previous works, but it's still no less of a let down.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There isn't one more character to the character tab, it just shows new outfit for Lisel.

The blurb in the bottom of main page just only makes brief comment and that's it, no detailed explanation on anywhere i can see.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There isn't one more character to the character tab, it just shows new outfit for Lisel.

The blurb in the bottom of main page just only makes brief comment and that's it, no detailed explanation on anywhere i can see.
Exactly this. Just one new costume and a single new CG. Nothing about pregnancy in the System section. I wonder if maybe he didn't finish updating the site before posting an alert about the update.

exodia

Reputation score
Exactly this. Just one new costume and a single new CG. Nothing about pregnancy in the System section. I wonder if maybe he didn't finish updating the site before posting an alert about the update.
Wha? There's clearly a notification regarding the information about the pregnancy system in the Changelog part, and in the H-System tab itself you can see an explanation of how it will work. What do you mean there's nothing about pregnancy in the H-System section?

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wha? There's clearly a notification regarding the information about the pregnancy system in the Changelog part, and in the H-System tab itself you can see an explanation of how it will work. What do you mean there's nothing about pregnancy in the H-System section?
Yeah, the changelog thing mentioned it, but when I checked H-Systems, there was nothing about pregnancy there.

Now there is, but looking on other sites that were faster than us to see the update (Like F95), it seems I'm not the only one that came across this update before he made all the changes to the site. So, he legit didn't update it all in one go and I checked the site in the middle of him doing that. So, there legit wasn't anything there before.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, we need to manually refresh the page every time we visit. I checked it, saw no news, went to the forum and saw that there is new contant. Went back, hit refres and voila.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
does the MC actually get some action or is he just gonna stay a monk throughout the game?

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also hoping the MC has a normal penis/sex ability and not some crappy 5 sec micro penis curse.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
does the MC actually get some action or is he just gonna stay a monk throughout the game?
Like all their other games, I'm sure there's a gonna be a conventional romance route with the each girls with at least a single scene. But at this point it's still too early to say.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Like all their other games, I'm sure there's a gonna be a conventional romance route with the each girls with at least a single scene. But at this point it's still too early to say.
Yes, for a supposedly medium-large sized H-games, a single H-scene is enough...
Well, not like I mind much of the H-ness in this game, since it delivers a different kink to mine, but I do hope they have enough 'sexual teasing' and 'eye-candy' so that people who doesn't like NTR or straight-out sex would like.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I went back and reread the blog post on dlsite, i noticed that he's almost done with the game making part. He said he is just now focused on making CGs + small work for the game. Don't ask me what small work means, that's literally what he said xD Probably a laundry list of things to finish up on.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe were looking at a 2-3 month release? Fingers crossed its that or shorter.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How do i clear the Slime Quest .The other male character stopped me from going down to lower floor.
I'm not sure if this was answered or not, but you are probably on the wrong building.
The one you're being stopped from going to lower floor is the first dungeon, located inside the first town.
The slime is located on a different dungeon, outside the first town.
The slime does not immune to insta-kill attack, by the way.

beautyeater577

Reputation score
Anyone know what else is there to do in the demo after beating the dragon and getting the statue other than XP grinding?