What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, Wild Bull has H content? I don't think I ever saw one I've just been... beating them
I assume I lose, get a heroine taken, and then?
After having your girl get taken, go to WB's hideout and if you enter at the right moment they'd be banging her.

EDIT:
If you lose to Wild Bull with 3 heroines taken from you and a debt, he will take your debt off your shoulders lol.
I wonder if it'd be possible to just create and sacrifice so many new women to all the NTR parties that by the end every one of them just stopped taking anymore girls.
You'd become the ultimate pimp.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wild bull stops taking girls after 3, so you could go in with 3 disposible girls and feed him them though there's not really a need to do that since you can just ignore him as he's not relevant to the main plot so far. The different Inn NTR dudes I'm not sure if they have an upper limit, but they do have a preference for a specific female order it seems so you can manipulate them that way. Currently there's only one female main chartacter so she's the only one you need to care about, and she doesn't have any scenes in the demo anyway. It's kinda impossible for them to NTR your girls currently without you forcing it still sadly. That is to say, it's too easy and NTR events are too rare.

Last edited:

Demando

Reputation score
2.02 patch is out
Bugs so far:
- Graphical glitch you see partial white floor/walls all over the place, new glitch that was not in 2.00 or 2.01.
- Game crashes when trying to drink water from any barrels.

Last edited:
Reputation score
- Graphical glitch you see partial white floor/walls all over the place, new glitch that was not in 2.00 or 2.01.
Hmm, that one was in 2.01 for me.

EDIT: List of things he fixed in 2.02

ver2.02
-Fixed an error that occurred when leaving the entrance of Wild Bull's hideout
-Fixed an error that occurred when staying at an inn after hiring a mercenary
-Fixed an error that occurred in the model recruitment quest
-Fixed an error that occurred when a dead person drank water from a barrel
-Fixed an error that occurred when Sylph was initially equipped with an evil dagger. Since it is cursed equipment, you cannot gain experience points unless you dispel the curse
-Fixed an error that occurred when fighting a harpy when Schwarz was present or when Liesel was naked
-Fixed several other minor bugs

Last edited:

crashdingo

Reputation score
hello

i have few qestions

1) which enemies can you summon with the summoner class?
-slime,fairy,mouse,bat, harpy and succubus or are the other monsters?
2) if i hypotetically obtain the max summon tier magic (enough for the succubus), could i still able to summon the succubus if i change class to ranger/hunter (or whatever is called), to improve my damage output since summoner class on itself is not very powerful?
3)which class is best for the alchemist to reclass into (or is it best to keep it as alchemist, since they are good)? (monk,bishop,druid or sorcerer)
3.5) speaking of which is usually better between monk,bishop and druid as calss themself?
4)is it possible to find and then recruit the special little girl with the whip in this demo? if so where can i find her?
5)is it possible to destroy the rocks that block the road in the same route as the temple near saphire city or how can you get around them? ( i tried the bomb that nothing happened)
6) does someone has the solution of the dungeon that has the 8 movable rocks in it?
7)is it a bug or if i summon a monster but i already have a companion (example a healer taken from a duel), the healer would disappear?
is it possibleto have both of them at the same time?

thank you in advance

Reputation score
1. The Pikachu mouse can also be summoned. I think that's all the summonable creatures, unless he added more in this demo.

2. Yes, learned spells stay learned even after you switch classes.

3. I forget which one of those learns Alchemist spells. Whichever one does not learn Alchemist spells would be good.

4. No, I don't think so.

5. I don't know. I'm guessing you need a special tool for that, but if so, I don't know which it is or where it is.

6. It's a complicated one. I think it was posted a while back in this topic. I'll see if I can find a link.

7. No, you're only supposed to have one extra member in the party. Either a summon or a companion, but not both. (I think someone modded the last demo so you could have both, but it was buggy as hell)

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
Where to find the orc nest? It's supposedly somewhere within this area.

Attachments

Reputation score
Go into the tunnel at the top and look for a smoky corridor. That area should lead you to the orc nest.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
2.02 have bug where if you try to use the water barrel to recover hp your game will crash. Along with a bunch of white random voids. I think i will wait for mostly unbugged demo xD

doomdaydevice

Reputation score
Is the main character the only male who can't be captured by succubi? I always get him back in line in one turn.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
I recall there being some sort of slave rescue quest you could pick up from Sapphire City which involved infiltrating the mansion through the sewers. Does anyone remember how to make that show up? I'm playing demo version 2.02.

Attachments

crashdingo

Reputation score
1. The Pikachu mouse can also be summoned. I think that's all the summonable creatures, unless he added more in this demo.

2. Yes, learned spells stay learned even after you switch classes.

3. I forget which one of those learns Alchemist spells. Whichever one does not learn Alchemist spells would be good.

4. No, I don't think so.

5. I don't know. I'm guessing you need a special tool for that, but if so, I don't know which it is or where it is.

6. It's a complicated one. I think it was posted a while back in this topic. I'll see if I can find a link.

7. No, you're only supposed to have one extra member in the party. Either a summon or a companion, but not both. (I think someone modded the last demo so you could have both, but it was buggy as hell)
many thanks

hello i have few more questions:

1)i remember there was once a document with every skill each class could learn if i am not mistaken. does someone has it?
if not, does someone knows that (that include the minimal lv requirement for summon)?
2) i am a bit confused with the defence in this game. since Strenght doesn't exist, the damage is affected by the weapon which always deal a consistent damage within the range. How much does armor influence the damage? Because sometimes it feels it doesn't matter at all especially against magic spells
3) which map do you think is the best grinding spot for easy level ups/money? or which could be a way to get a lot of money?
4) are there other methods to increase lust on girl aside getting them drunk or very specific enemies like the tentacles one?
5) are there any h scene between MC and party girl (with or without high lust/affection)?
6) is not possibile to edit money (or something else) with MTool is it? is there a way to do that?
7) are there any mods for this game? if so what they do?

thanks in advance

Hamster7777

Reputation score
The item warehouse is almost full.
I haven't tried it yet, but what about creating a character named after an arbitrary item name and having it stand by with a package and use it as a warehouse?

Demando

Reputation score
2.03 is out, it fixed the barrel drinking bug but white particles are still there, will report any other bug I find

doomdaydevice

Reputation score
hello i have few more questions:

1)i remember there was once a document with every skill each class could learn if i am not mistaken. does someone has it?
if not, does someone knows that (that include the minimal lv requirement for summon)?
2) i am a bit confused with the defence in this game. since Strenght doesn't exist, the damage is affected by the weapon which always deal a consistent damage within the range. How much does armor influence the damage? Because sometimes it feels it doesn't matter at all especially against magic spells
3) which map do you think is the best grinding spot for easy level ups/money? or which could be a way to get a lot of money?
4) are there other methods to increase lust on girl aside getting them drunk or very specific enemies like the tentacles one?
5) are there any h scene between MC and party girl (with or without high lust/affection)?
6) is not possibile to edit money (or something else) with MTool is it? is there a way to do that?

thanks in advance
4) You can put companions of different genders in the inn and up to a lust value of 200 the defense will not break, but lust will increase by 75 per turn.
6) Use cheat engine to pick values, as far as I remember all numeric are 8 bytes

Reputation score
2.03 fixes, as reported by Pasta:

ver2.03
-Fixed an error that occurred when drinking water from a barrel (not fixed in ver2.02)
-Fixed the transition to an unrelated scenario after Frederica's pregnant belly event
-Fixed the standing portrait that remained on the screen after Sandra's event
-Fixed an error that occurred when Liesel learned level 4 spirit magic
-Fixed an error that occurred when clicking on See more recent actions of an NPC

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
looks like i'mma keep rolling with 2.01 for now.

Man, the hotfixes are toasty aren't they.

Hamster7777

Reputation score

The time switch was added to the treasure chest on the first floor of the witch's house.
I got it, but I have no idea how to solve the riddle of the fool's storehouse.