What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

I found the enemies in the Area right before ice dragon to drop some of the highest tier available stuff. Imps in mine too, but those were annoying in 2.09. Heard they got nerfed.

Aren't those just harpies, ice kobolds, golems, and basic bitch witches, or is something else up there that hasn't shown up for me?

The imps did get nerfed but yeah, still annoying and they have been dropping some real middling ass shit for me.

Last edited:
Aren't those just harpies, ice kobolds, golems, and basic bitch witches, or is something else up there that hasn't shown up for me?

The imps did get nerfed but yeah, still annoying and they have been dropping some real middling ass shit for me.
I think the golems have some better drops out of the bunch.

We don't, but the dev seems confident that it's very close to being ready. The current trial is supposed to be feature-complete, just missing most of the story and events.

We don't, but the dev seems confident that it's very close to being ready. The current trial is supposed to be feature-complete, just missing most of the story and events.
Some kind of very short game, it turns out in this case. I defeated the dragon when even half of the party had not reached level 18, and this is the strongest open enemy.

"Feature-complete", not "content-complete". Also, the fact that the game's intro specifically says you can "only" level up to level 20 makes it sound like there's a lot more.

Also, looking at the unused game assets in the demo makes it clear there's a lot of enemies and areas that aren't in the demo.

"Feature-complete", not "content-complete". Also, the fact that the game's intro specifically says you can "only" level up to level 20 makes it sound like there's a lot more.

Also, looking at the unused game assets in the demo makes it clear there's a lot of enemies and areas that aren't in the demo.

I'm really hoping there's tons more, whats in the demo does feel like a lot for a demo, but it's pretty small for a game that's taken this long to make, with how kindof simple the dungeons are to make. TBH, i'd love to eventually see the game expanded into ridiculous sized megadungeons. my body is ready. My team's bodies might not be, but they'll just have to get used to it. The church out in the forest might be a nice foreshadow of some kind of myriad wizardry horseshit ass post-story dungeon with churches every handful of floors.

giphy-3617740983.gif

Back