What's new

Maria Rose (Katarina)

OP
Kln

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Maria Rose (Katarina)

"Very well. I'll go on ahead and assemble as many allies as I can." says the naga as she slithers out of the refuge.

"Let us go, then." says Nina, as the group of three takes the road.
For the first few hours of walk, nothing happens. The forest seems quiet.

Dice Rolls said:
Ambush - difficulty: 40
Maria: 28 - success
Nina: 37 - success
Nine-Tails: 45 - ambushed
"It's too quiet. I don't like this." shares Nine-Tails. She's unfortunately right. As soon as she finishes her sentence, nets are thrown from the nearby trees in direction of Maria and her friends. The half-wolf and the slime girl evade the nets which were intended for them, but the kitsune is not so lucky and gets trapped.
"Kyaaa!"
"Nine-Tails! Wait, I'm coming to help you."

"It's payback time!" shouts a familiar voice. Jumping on the ground, the drow girl from earlier faces the party. Coming to her aid, three male drow warriors rush to her side.

Fight
Maria: 5/5 FP - 0/10 AP
Nina: 4/4 FP - 0/10 AP
skill: engulf target (incapacitates a target for 3 rounds)
Nine-Tails: 4/4 FP - 0/10 AP - trapped (cannot attack or defend, -2 malus)
skill: illusion (for 2 rounds, ennemies have a 50% chance to attack an illusion and waste their round)

Laele: 4/4 FP
Male Drow 1: 3/3 FP
Male Drow 2: 3/3 FP
Male Drow 3: 3/3 FP

Reminder: skills can only be used once per fight

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Maria Rose (Katarina)

Maria was in some disbelief as it was the Drow from earlier on but this didn't deter her from her actions. Raising her sword and pointing it at the girl "Despite what happened back at that area I saved you from people used for who knows how long. I in fact made sure you were alright. You can choose to fight us but in all honesty... You'd be stupid to fight me unless you side with the Demoness herself? In that case I will cut you down and not let you live this time... Choose your side very carefully drow girl. I fight for the freedom of this forest and to rescue those whom are captured by the Demoness. Should you decide to attack us again I will have no choice but to assume you are with the Demoness and therefore marked for death" she pulled her sword back to her side not showing any interest in fighting at this moment "What will it be?"