OP
Kln

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Maria Rose (Katarina)

Dice Rolls said:
Maria attacks - 5 vs 5 - hit
Nine-Tails tries to smother Maria with her tails - 8 vs 4 - hit (-1 FP - +1 AP)

Maria attacks - 4 vs 8
Nine-Tails summons one of her sex-toys - 2 (shibari)
Nine-tails tries to tie Maria with the ropes - 10 vs 2 - critical (+2 AP)
Maria's anger gives her wings and she strikes the kitsune with a slash of her swords. The tails retaliated, pinning the wolf-herm to the floor, prodding everywhere.
"And I return you the question! Your sister seems of so much importance to you, yet you refuse to abide even a simple request of your helper?!"
Nine-Tails snaps her fingers, and ropes seem to appear out of thin air. They coil around Maria, forming a net pattern around her body. While not really restrictive, the tightly knitten rope and its knots grazed and bumped against her sensible parts. A intentionnaly big knot stuck itself against her clit, just under her growing herm cock, and sent her pleasurable sensations each time she tried to move.

"Pleasurable, isn't it? Do you feel like becoming reasonable, my dear wolf-child? This is your last chance!"

Fight
Maria - 3/5 FP 4/10 AP - in a shibari rope bondage
Nine-Tails - 4/5 FP 0/10 AP

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maria wasn't exactly impressed with her current situation, She considered her options for a moment. She took a deep breath and tried to relax herself, the rope that was rubbing against her was a problem. The herm could feel her cock starting to grow and her pussy was becoming wet. CLosing her eyes for a moment before opening them and fiercely slashing towards the kitsune once more.
"I don't have time to waste! You wouldn't know what it's like to have family in danger because you are some heartless old hag!"

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Dice Rolls said:
Maria vs Nine-Tails 4 vs 5 - miss
Nine-tails vs Maria 10 vs 8 (-1 FP / clothes destroyed)
Shibari resistance 5 vs 11 - fail (+1 AP)

Maria vs Nine-tails 10 vs 7 - hit (-1 FP)
Nine-Tails summons one of her toys - wooden horse (5)
Nine-Tails vs Maria 6 vs 1 - Maria is stuck on the wooden-horse (+1 AP)
Shibari resistance - 8 vs 3 - success
"Old?" repeated Nine-Tails while turning livid. It seems Maria pushed one of her buttons.
"Old. Old... Am I?" she suddenly launches some kind of energy spell on Maria, which hits her and destroys her clothes.
"That's it, bitch. You're going down!" she shouts while approaching the down Maria. The young woman manages to exploit Nine-Tails anger and connects another attack.

Merely growling, the kitsune makes signs with her arms and Maria is suddenly risen from the ground as a new wooden horse appears under her. Shackles close on her ankles and pull her down, forcing the horse's smooth ridge to bite at her crotch. At the same time, Nine-Tails rearrange her magical ropes, untying the rope passing through the wolf-herm's twat and using it to restrain her male bits in a tight cage of ropes.

"Too late for begging me to stop, little bitch. I'll turn these vulgar words of yours into moans of pleasure."

Fight
Maria - 2/5 FP 6/10 AP - in shibari bondage, shackled to a wooden horse
Nine-Tails - 3/5 FP 0/10 AP

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maria growled not letting these devices get the better of her. She struggled and continued to fight back against the Kitsune showing no end to her fury.
"God dammit will you just die!"

The wolf herm screamed at the kitsune in frustration. Nothing she seemed to have said made it through to the lady.
"Come on! Are you that heartless!"

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Dice Rolls said:
Maria vs Nine-Tails - 5 vs 4 - Maria descends from the wooden horse and strikes her opponent (-1 FP)
Nine-Tails vs Maria - 2 vs 4 - miss
Shibari resistane - 2 vs 6 - fail (+1 AP)

Maria vs Nine-Tails - 8 vs 5 - hit (-1 FP)
Nine-Tails vs Maria - 9 vs 4 - hit (-1 FP +1 AP)
Shibari resistane - 0 vs 3 - fail (+1 AP)

Maria vs Nine-Tails - 4 vs 8 - miss
Nine-Tails summons the chair again
Nine-Tails vs Maria - 9 vs 5 - Maria is put on the chair (+1 AP)
Shibari resistane - 8 vs 8 - success

Maria vs Nine-Tails - 8 vs 5 - frees herself from the chair and knocks
Nine-Tails out

Maria won the fight
Maria levels up and must choose between one of these bonuses:
* Sword skill lvl 1 (+1 to attack rolls)
* +1 to +3 AP (decided by a die roll)
* +1 to +3 FP (decided by a die roll)
* Pommel strike (staggers your target, they cannot attack nor defend for the next round - reminder: skills can only be used once by fight)
With surprising strengh, Maria pulls on her legs and break the shackles. She jumps of the wooden horse with a somersault and manages to hit the fox-lady by doing so, albeit doing this makes the shibari bite in her body, arousing her more.
The kitsune uses this opening to counter-attack, as the wolf-herm connects her sword a second time. First, she uses all her tails to immobilize Maria. The tails constrict, weakening her further and arousing her greatly as they caressed her genitals.
Shaken for a moment, Maria does not react as Nine-Tails summons the chair again and binds her on it. With a grin, she takes the herm's cock in her mouth and sucks on it, dangerously bringing Maria close to a mind-shattering orgasm.

The young hybrid focuses her last strenghs. She squeezes her wrists out of the leather restraints and sucker punches Nine-Tails.

As the kitsune falls on the floor unconscious, the chair disappears, and with it the illusion around her. The cosy house lets place to an old, unkept shack. Despite all her arrogance, Nine-Tails was but a lone creature, eager for companionship. Does that excuse attacking Maria, though?

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maria fell forward to her knees, using a hand to stop her from collapsing. Her breathing long and deep as she focuses on calming herself down. As she took the time to catch her breath she looked around the shack wondering why the kitsune hid all this from her. She returned to her feet and moved towards the fallen kitsune lady laying her on her back and checking her pulse. To her relief she hadn't accidentally killed the kitsune, scooping up the nine-tailed beauty and moving her to the rickety old bed and laying her upon it.
"Nina, You can come in now... It's over"

Maria was still in shock how she managed to walk away from the fight victorious. She'd wander around the home searching for any paperwork or clues on what she was after. Her eyes flicking back to the kitsune every few moments being all protective of her suddenly.

(Sword Skill Lvl 1 - Selected)

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Searching through the dust, Maria finds a crampled letter, which seems months old.

Dear Nine-Tails,
I am sincerely sorry to hear that you refused my offer, despite me warning you of the consequences. Which is why I sent this letter, and asked its messager to deliver a gift for you at the same time...

Did you like the way my messager handled you before giving you this letter? What noises did you make when he fucked you again and again, through every hole? I can't wait to hear him tell me and my court every little detail?

Hopefully, you will have learned your lesson and will bow to my rule. You know where to find the magic sign that will warp you to my lair. It never changes place: by the big oak tree, on the other side of the lake west of the ruin you call your "house".
If not, well... Be content to stay hidden, like the little bitch you are, unless I send more of my minions to visit you.

Fornicia.

It seems Maria learned several things of importance by this letter: where to go, and what to expect.
"Poor Nine-Tails. It seems Fornicia was bullying her. No wonder she was so recluse."

"What should we do? Do we have a reason to stay here anymore?" asked the slime girl.
At the same time, Nine-Tails moans as she began to regain consciousness.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maria placed the letter back on the bench staring at it for another moment while Nina spoke. She let forth a sigh before punching the table as hard as she could angrily. Her eyes closed and a few tears dropped onto the paper.
"This bitch is out of control.... I am going to end her.... If she hurts my sister she will beg for mercy before my blade.... But I will not show any..."

She turned back to Nina and gripped her sword tightly and giving the girl a nod.
"I now know what we are seeking, I know the danger that is ahead... I couldn't possibly ask you to risk coming along. You've done a lot for me and for that I am eternally grateful and in your debt. I think... You should stay with Nine-Tails... She needs someone... I will be sure to make fornicia pay for everything.... But if I fail... It's better to be alone then to put you in danger" she looks over at Nine-Tails for a moment "I should leave... The last thing she'd want is to see me here after all that" she started to make her way towards the door.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Nina was on the verge of bursting into tears, if slime girls could actually shed tears. "Very well. I'll tend to Nine-Tails, but I won't let you go all alone on this."

The slime girl gives Maria a small pendant, with the picture of a leaf engraved on it. "A lot of the dwellers of the forest are not malicious at heart. And most of them are victims as well. This pendant is some sort of resistance symbol, so showing it may gain you allies, as well as unwanted attraction unfortunately. Wear it if you like."

On these words, Nina waves a goodbye to the wolf-herm as she heads towards her new objective.

((OOC: please precise if you wear the pendant or not, it will be important later on))

Dice roll said:
Perception check - difficulty: 60% - fail (17)
The kitsune's house quickly comes out of the sight. It was at this moment that something jumped at Maria. The young silver-haired herm feels herself pushed on the ground as something impacts her back. (-1 FP)
Turning around, Maria finds herself face to crotch with a tall half-goat, half-man aggressor, whom she quickly identifies as a satyr.
His chiseled body is set atop a pair of powerful goat legs. A carpet of chest hairs covers his chest and goes all the way down his groin, from where a clearly well-endowed member shows out. His face is very masculine, with thick goat horns and a thin barb that circles his face.

"My mistress was right, ordering me to watch that fox's house. It seems I caught myself a guardian. Maybe you are acquainted with that other bitch she caught the order day, aren't you?"
The goat-man grins, revealing his teeth.
"I could bring you directly to her, but it's been days since I and my people haven't had a hole to use, so we'll make a short "detour" by our camp beforehand. And it looks like even our females will be able to have their fun this time!"

On these words, the satyr starts to approach, intent on having his tryst with the wolf-herm.

Fight
Maria - 4/5 FP - 0/10 AP

Satyr - 5/5 FP - 0/10 AP

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The moment the creature spoke those words about her sister Maria ramped up, moving her sword before herself. Her fangs bare menacingly and her eyes fierce at the male. Shifting her stance and pulling her blade back for a fierce slash at the creature.
"You aren't going to live through this... I'm going to bring you to the fox by your god damn horns! Then.... I am going to destroy your Mistress and see to it that she pays for everyone she ever hurt..."

Her eyes scan the distance that she came from for a moment like she was hoping for something whilst in the back of her mind all she could think was -I shouldn't have left them there... I don't even know if I can do this alone... I... I am scared-

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

The satyr lets out an animalistic bleat as he charges towards Maria and tries to tackle her to the ground.

Dice Rolls said:
Maria vs Satyr: 7 vs 9 - miss
Satyr vs Maria: 3 vs 8 - miss

Maria vs Satyr: 5 vs 6 - miss
Satyr vs Maria: 7 vs 6 - hit (-1 FP)
Maria slashes at the satyr, who leaps in the air and evade the strike, forcing the warrior to roll away herself. The satyr's powerful legs make him a surprisingly quick foe, and the mythical beast evades another slash and gives Maria a solid kick which sends her rolling away.

"Make yourself a favour and do not resist. I promise that me and my kins will be more gentle."

Fight
Maria - 3/5 FP - 0/10 AP

Satyr - 5/5 FP

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maria was a little more hesitant as she was struck once more, taking a few breaths and panting still a little weakened from her fight with the nine-tails. Her eyes frantically set on the area where the cabin was and she whispers under her heavy breathing.
"c-come on Maria... Th-think.... If I lose this battle then I fail everything... Sh-should I see if I can run back to the cabin"

Her eyes look the satyr over once again wondering what her chances are then looking to the necklace Nina had given her placing it over her head so it sat around her neck before trying to make a break from the satyr towards the cabin.
"I can't fail here... I can't... I was an idiot to think I could do this alone..."

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((OOC: thanks for your patience; as I said Mind Flayer, I had a lots of visits to make, both for work and friends, and administrative riff-raff))

Dice Rolls said:
Maria tries to run away (difficulty: 50) - 14 - success
Maria bolts away from her attacker, surprising the goat-man.
"Wh... Come back here, you little skunk!"
The wolf-herm runs away, with the satyr on her tail. After a few meters of running, the Satyr is getting closer and closer to the warrior.
"I'll make you regret having me run after you..." he starts, as his hand is mere centimers away from her long, silvery hair.

The satyr is suddenly stopped in his efforts as something or someone jumps from a nearby bush and tackles him to the ground. His half-goat body struggles with a serpentine being and, eventually, after a short struggle, they stop wrestling.

A naga, a woman with the upper-body of a woman and the lower body of a snake, looked at the satyr she just caught in her coils with her piercing, emerald eyes.

"Let me go *unf* snake!" cursed the satyr as the pressure of the naga's muscles slowly became uncomfortable.

"You shall let my friend untouched, fiend." ordered the naga. "Or maybe do you wish for me to take care of your perverse need?" she rhetorically asked as the tip of her tail flicked against the satyr's groin, who shuddered and struggled even more.

"Wolf." the naga addresses Maria. "You wear the medallion of those who decided to resist Fornicia's cruelty. You and I are thus comrades. What do you want me to do with that goat here?"

Starting to panick, the satyr renews its struggles, which are quickly quenched as the naga tightens her hold.

Last edited:

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

((It's all good xD I noticed you've been so rushed about :p considering you called Maria Himari in your post :p))

Maria stood there for a moment making a decision in her head. All that kept coming to her mind was the Satyr saying bad stuff about her sister. She clenched her teeth together and spun away from them.
"You may have your fun with him if you desire so. I would like details out of him about the location of the "big oak tree" and then.... dispose of the filth... I'll be in the cabin ahead till the information is retrieved"

She started to walk towards the cabin carrying her blade and listening to the distant sounds of the Naga and Satyr.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Behind her, Maria hears the satyr's pleas, quickly silenced as the Naga smothered him with her generous rack. She shifts, frotting her scaled tail against the creature's groin and lining her dripping and tight cloaca with it.

Maria finds back Nina and Nine-Tails. The slime girl looks surprised to see Maria again, and the kitsune glooms at her.
"Maria? Back so soon? Did something happen?" inquired Nina.
"One of Fornicia's goons fell on her, doesn't it? They're everywhere these... fiendish bastards..." comments Nine-Tails.

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maria sighs a little upon walking in to the room with the two there "Seems I am not as tough as I make out to be. Had it not been for the necklace you had given me Nina I would of surely failed. A Satye camped out near your house Nine-Tails. Seems like they had planned to attack you at some point while you were off guard worse off if he ignored me and attacked you Nine-Tails is in no condition to fight. As is now, There is a Naga out there collecting information from that Satyr before she disposes of him. I don't know if you two feel safe staying here but at the same time if you come with me... I cannot promise victory. I would like to think I could rescue my sister and get everyone out alright but I am still weak" The wolf girl lowered her head. Moving to lean against one of the cabin walls and folding her arms, resting her sword against the wall as well.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Dice rolls said:
Persuation roll:
Nina (difficulty: 30%) - 15 - success
Nine-Tails (difficulty: 75%) - 25 - success
Nina stood up, looking really motivated.
"Of course I will help you. Silly wolf, you shouldn't try to put everything on your shoulder. We'll save your sister and everyone else."
Nine-Tails looked at Nina, then at Maria. Her gaze met the young wolf-herm's eyes.
"I still have memories of that dreadful day. Of that demon-like creature and its appendages... Molesting me." the kitsune shuddered. "I will accompany you. You're the best hope this forest ever had in years. Just promise me that once we beat that bitch, you'll leave her to me for a moment. I WILL have my revenge."

On these words, the Naga returned.
"We seem to have quite the party over there..." she said, passing her head through the house's entrance.
"Sithis! It's been so long! How are you doing big girl?" shouted Nina, who seemed to know the Naga and be surprised of her presence here.
"Quite good. Just finished having a little fun with that Satyr that our friend must have told you about. I miked him dry and then threw him in a drider nest nearby, who will surely make sure that goat bastard does not importune us anymore."

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maria lowered her head and smiled, She was happy that the two would come with her but she was still concerned. As she went to answer the two the Naga girl interupted. She just watched the scene play out before looking to Sithis "Did you get anything useful out of him before disposing of him?" her eyes shift to the Kitsune for a moment "It's nice you want to come along but are you really sure you are in any condition to come? " She moves a hand to her head pushing a lock of hair back behind her ear "Then if you are all comfortable and the information is here then let's waste no time. There are lives counting on us now"

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

"I had him give to me the position of his satyr friends. That will allow us to go around them. We can send some of our people to take care of these bastards later. Other than that, he was just a low-ranked thug, on top of being broken so easily."
"The satyrs became pawns of Fornicia, but I worry that more of them joined her."
"My kin is too individualistic and too freedom-loving to aly itself with the succubus. But I know of many races, both sentient and feral, who would gladly accept to serve her, if only to molest innocent women."

The four girls planned their approach.
"It will be a two-days walk to Fornicia's lair. We should expect opposition on the way, on top of the forest becoming more and more twisted and sex-craving as we approach."
"We should stay together, unless we get picked out one by one."
"Still, travelling in smaller groups would allow us to draw less attention..."
"I could also go on ahead and warn my comrades, so that they can help you along the way. In the end, it's your call, Maria. You're the driving force behind our group and obviously the one with the most determination out of us four."

Last edited:

Katarina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maria just burst in laughter out of nowhere wiping some tears away from laughing so hard "a wolf girl, slime girl, fox girl and snake lady sittin around planning an attack.... Plotting to take down a great evil. Never in my life would I have thought of this, it's hilarious but..." she smiled wiping her eyes again "ok ok Maria get serious. I think it all sounds good I just wish there was a quicker way... Every moment wasted is another moment of torture. A lone wolf is a powerful enemy... But a pack is a deadly force. Let's show who the forest really belongs to!" she grabbed her blade and wandered over to the door.