What's new

Marimo World RPG

Novus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First thread hope it goes somewhere cus this game has either gone unnoticed or it's being called some crazy thing, but regardless, I'm stuck and this is where I go when I'm stuck, so let's discuss/get unstuck together.

Marimo RPG
Name is something along the lines of ノ world stardust <= don't google this google the thread title
[removed] - main website
[removed] - game

pics on the main site, I don't know my limitations as an under spoken user so I'm gonna check my privileges so to speak.

Lots of puzzles, puzzles with puzzles, I've been following this game on and off for the past year or two and no one here or on hongfire seems to talk about it often.
Hongfire a little, but only for 1 or 2 puzzles and this whole thing is just confusing for me.
Kinda why I'm breaking my usual taboo and not only drawing attention to myself and breaking that social ceiling, but starting an entire thread about it.
No idea what's left to say about it till a discussion starts, so I'll end it by quoting one of my favorite games, elite beat agents, by saying "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!"

Edit: Second glance made me realize this may possibly be underage, to avoid that whole debacle I've removed the links... I'd still like to keep the thread open to try and make a guide for others who might pick it up, but if you do want to try it out, use google for the links please.

Last edited:

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Marimo World RPG

I completely forgot about this game, good choice in removing the links though, the game definitely has an underage (or at least she looks it) protagonist.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2 years late, but...>_>
Hoshikuzu no Sekai

Full guide here (cg mode unlocking item and ending requirements included in it)

(click the + icons to expand a section of the walkthrough)

Use this to translate stuff

Search for the developer's (Marimo) blog to find the halfway-save file and the ending (?) save file.
The game is freeware, so version 1.00 (+1.02 patch) should be easy to find on his homepage

Last edited:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aaaand done. :)

Because the game is massive, getting the endings is hard, unlocking CG mode is a chore and there weren't any full saves anywhere on the internet (at least where I searched), here's a little present for you guys.

save 15 = Ending save (good ending if you don't use the toilet teleport, true ending if you do)
save 16 = CG / Event Room
save 17 = Exploration save (whole school open, final boss ready to be fought, book ingredients ready)

Attachments

Last edited:

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...late but thx...

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can't find s*** with any of the name you posted.
Here, let me spoonfeed you the game's Japanese name.
星屑ノ世界

Next time, how about asking me (or others) to help you find the game in this topic instead of just downrepping without even posting anything? :)