RPG Maker Marionette Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Marionette Fantasy

Questions:
1) is there a link to the *game* (tried the one on the games list page, but the link is dead)?

2) For the translation, is this applied after the game is installed or is it the full game translated? (I realize the translation is almost always a patch - but only ALMOST always, and as sure as I assume...)

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also looking for this. Was mistakenly under the impression that HQ was the dev's first work.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Marionette Fantasy 1.3, should be english. For anyone that doesnt know how to use hentai bedta you have to click mirror, wait for the timer in the top right to change to skip ad and then click it, it will start throwing a few pop ups at you but just close them, eventually mirror creator will come up and you just need to click zippyshare, and then on the text that says your download link is ready, and finally click on the big orange button that says download now or if there is a box to check you need to do the captcha first. Download link is

EDIT: Passwords for games on that site is always valwin

Elseria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, we had actually finished the last revision several months ago, but... apparently neither Strangerke or myself remembered to upload it. Fortunately, it was just a few pretty minor edits and a line that was still in JP during the final boss. Better late than never, I suppose?

I still can't post links, sorry.

Patch Only - https://mega.nz/#!GcIhnRqR!XnB01YaDbNR6icoDLuXs8VkCccHtDv5prMGUpm8Jp8w

Full Game w/ Patch - https://mega.nz/#!7QpERKKb!L82dpkOsRwXyDGHM3TMA1fYpopy0O73a3iDM2T9oJSQ

Please do mention if you notice any problems.

dpaidmdpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got to the first boss and lost to him. and during the cut scene I got an error message in japanese. Im guessing it was because i was missing a picture or something along those lines. Has anyone run into this error? Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help
edit: its a audio file. audio/sg/something in japanese

Last edited:

Elseria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I suspect that when extracting the contents of the Zip file, it failed to correctly read the Japanese file names, leaving you with a few audio files with garbled names. A few people messaged me with the same issue before, so I've uploaded the audio files here:
https://mega.nz/#F!Kd5HDTBa!WqQl6S0HlFHbIY_zy1xCww
Just download these files directly and place them in your game directory. That should allow you to avoid unzipping files with Japanese characters.

TonyAlvarez

Reputation score
I know this thread is possibly dead already, but if anyone reads this: do actually exist a full translated version of the 1.13 realease of this game? I mean, I only found the ver. 1.1, but the newest one is only partialy (the first town) translated with bugs in the faces and dialogs. I anybody knows something about it I would appreciate you to tell me. Beforehand, thank you!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.