Release Date :
12 September 2016

Tags :
Drug (Thanks Captain Obvious)
Virgin
Lovelove
Fantasy
Forced

A new circle, Markmax's first game. The arts not bad, but not that good either.
To be honest, I don't really expect anything much from this circle, but despite the low sales (by this post, it's only 132 DL), it managed to get a good review (the pink face), although it didn't get any crown.
An RPG where you can choose to become friendly with or humiliate a girl with a drug addiction problem as you help her get over her addiction.
There is the pure love route where you grow close to her as you help her,
or the cruel route where you take advantage of her wish to get better.

Characters
* Healer (the protagonist)
He is a genius about medicine, but no strength to fight at all.

* ???
A mysterious person.
Hiding face and body in a robe.
Excels at combat on a superhuman level. Can eliminate most enemies in an instant.

* Young girl
She was brought by a mysterious person.
A pet of a nobleman, administering the drug to her.

Last edited by a moderator:

simplyfilgaia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180236] drug and girl

Wait, there is drug-related content in this game? This is an unexpected and ultimately unwelcome shock to me. Good day to you, sir!

Vaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there's ravu ravu and forced tag :rolleyes: nice~:cool:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is confusing me as I play, but I guess that's natural, since I don't understand a thing of japanese... at least story wise...

Is the mc trying to help the girl recover from drugs or drowning her even further into them?

I'm not sure, because at the beggining it seemed that he was trying to heal her, with some potions and feeding her, but later on it seems that the girl is interested on his alchemy and seems that he takes advantage of that? A bit of enlightnement would be nice.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is confusing me as I play, but I guess that's natural, since I don't understand a thing of japanese... at least story wise...

Is the mc trying to help the girl recover from drugs or drowning her even further into them?

I'm not sure, because at the beggining it seemed that he was trying to heal her, with some potions and feeding her, but later on it seems that the girl is interested on his alchemy and seems that he takes advantage of that? A bit of enlightnement would be nice.
According to DLsite description the game has a good route and an evil route. Poor girl must be terrified, the way you randomly keep picking good and evil choices :)

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

According to DLsite description the game has a good route and an evil route. Poor girl must be terrified, the way you randomly keep picking good and evil choices :)
Based on the trial, the good (consensual) route is the top choice, evil (forced) is the bottom. It may change as things progress in the full game, haven't found it anywhere so haven't been able to test. Evil route seems to be easier (at least for the first mission).

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Based on the trial, the good (consensual) route is the top choice, evil (forced) is the bottom. It may change as things progress in the full game, haven't found it anywhere so haven't been able to test. Evil route seems to be easier (at least for the first mission).
Hummm, I beg to differ, because the bottom choice is by far the hardest, since you don't get to have a certain rogue join your party (this guy is lvl60 and deals a ton of damage insta killing everything on the 1st round).
So I only picked the top choice once (which was the 1st time) and that's when I got the rogue guy join in, from that moment on I've been picking the bottom choice.
So, if picking good route should heal the girl back, why the hell is it having the opposite effect? XD

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hummm, I beg to differ, because the bottom choice is by far the hardest, since you don't get to have a certain rogue join your party (this guy is lvl60 and deals a ton of damage insta killing everything on the 1st round).
So I only picked the top choice once (which was the 1st time) and that's when I got the rogue guy join in, from that moment on I've been picking the bottom choice.
So, if picking good route should heal the girl back, why the hell is it having the opposite effect? XD
Hm, in the demo he joins the party regardless of your choice.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you leave the house choosing to have the assassin assist you isn't good vs evil, it's just easy vs hard.

Although the fights are pretty easy if you use the right skill. You have 'insecticide' and 'herbicide' attacks at the start.

The good / evil choice is basically all made when you either rape her or not the first time (I've only played the demo though).

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm.. maybe I missed checking one of the options evil branch, I thought the assassin was a forced companion if you're evil, and optional if you're good.

Also, game's up on nyaa

Last edited:

Zangetsu30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What did you search on nyaa to find it?:confused:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ermmm... 'drug and girl'? Maybe? xD

You do have to be searching in the f@p section and not the fun section on nyaa, though, me thinks...

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Search 'drug and girl' in the art-games subsection. I'd link the torrent, but don't feel like arguing with the people that think that less then a D-cup means underage.

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Search 'drug and girl' in the art-games subsection. I'd link the torrent, but don't feel like arguing with the people that think that less then a D-cup means underage.

I love it! Well said sir...well said.

gfgvmthyg

Reputation score

Probably way to early to be asking this, but is there a partial out yet?