What's new

RPG Vore Shota [ Marume Works ] [ マルメワークス] Monstown! second season / Monstown!second season~魔王カエン討伐記~ (RJ226315) (RE226315)

plsdonthurtme

Reputation score

Sequel to a similar game from a while ago:

DLsite links:

Description of Gameplay
A roguelike where you play as a weird shota fella fighting against monster girls. You're aiming to reach a final boss at the end of a really, really long path of battles. Combat is based around a deck of 'cards' you build over the course of the game. Each card represents a single ability, with its own charge time. When the progress bar underneath the card is full, click on it, then select a target. Enemies have the same progress bar they need to charge before attacking. If you've played Faster Than Light, it's pretty much the weapons system from that game. As expected, dying in combat will boot you back to the beginning of the game.

In standard roguelike fashion, you move along a linear, randomly generated path filled with different events, battles, and shops. Mostly battles. Different cards drop throughout the game, so you upgrade your 'hand of cards' over time. The boss battles are always the same, so you can tech against them if you've seen them before. Battles give money depending on the level of the enemies defeated, which you can use to buy new cards or upgrade your shota's base stats.

Controls:
Mouse only

Description of Story:
I had trouble hooking this game, so I don't really know what the story is. DLsite just says 'The last chapter of the cocky hero boy's adventure!'

Fetishes: Reverse Rape, Vore, Shota

Personal Opinion:
The main reason I'm posting this thread is because I could use some help with this. The previous game was pretty great, but this one's a huge spike in difficulty, especially since it's hard to hook. The level scaling for the enemies is super messed up: you can be one-shotting enemies with your OP build, only to suddenly get rekt in the next battle. I'm pretty sure there's some game mechanic I'm missing. Unfortunately the gallery is tied to game progress, and I can't find a save anywhere online. If anyone has a save file, or knows how to cheat to high stats, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, the game is available on the cat site.

Last edited by a moderator:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hmm I didn't even know that the game got an expansion pack. The expansion pack is not available on cat site as AFAIK, just the regular game.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This thread brings a tear to my eye. I didn't know humanity could get any more retarded.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This thread brings a tear to my eye. I didn't know humanity could get any more retarded.
He edited it. It used to have lot more info in it.

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This thread should be ruthlessly skewered and pinned as an example to all others who would create a non-informative OP

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Nope, but I'm reverting it to the original state. No clue why he'd do this instead of deleting the thread.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure what transpired earlier, but is there a gallery rip available with the update? The gallery on e-hentai doesn't have the new CGs. This game sounds like a hassle to beat without translation.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not sure what transpired earlier, but is there a gallery rip available with the update? The gallery on e-hentai doesn't have the new CGs. This game sounds like a hassle to beat without translation.
Nope, there's no gallery rip. I'm try looking around but it looks like no one has the game. Which is probably why the OP tried to frag the thread because he realized no one can help him.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
damn, no playable demo. the make or break for me with these kinds of games is how much do i actually NEED to read, and how much plot, fluff, and talking to people in town do i need before i get to fucking.

to those who have the game can you tell me if the combat is easy to understand, can i jump straight into dungeon crawling, and how do you trigger the hentai? GOR, boss only or story events?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone,

I have found a link to monstown season 2. Please PM me if you wish to download the game.

damn, no playable demo. the make or break for me with these kinds of games is how much do i actually NEED to read, and how much plot, fluff, and talking to people in town do i need before i get to fucking.

to those who have the game can you tell me if the combat is easy to understand, can i jump straight into dungeon crawling, and how do you trigger the hentai? GOR, boss only or story events?
It's a board game where you try to head through all the way to the end. Each tile is either an event or a monster encounter of a specific level. You earn money from each fight which you can spend on stats or gear at gacha machines. To have sex with monsters you need to click a button at the top of the screen which will consume one of the potions you have. I currently don't know how to restore a potion or get new ones. The game is easily hacked by cheat engine and all the CGs are in the game's data folders.