• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
Re: MasterofSuprise's attempt at worldbuilding/beasts for the pleasure of futanari

New content: some changes to Will and Lust; some items and descriptions; list of status effects; Gooventurer entry; Succubus entry; and a short story

The poll results are Setting: Futas & Tentacles and World: Hermaphroditus

Patch
Will: Will drain reduced by 50% when going into the negatives
Lust: Lust must be at least 50% in order to masturbate
Added flavor quote to version 2 entries

Some Items of Futas & Tentacles Version 1
Here are some common items found on Hermaphroditus
  • Potions: Alchemical liquids contained in bottles or flasks that do various things such as Will healing or increase Stamina regeneration. Typically lasts for one encounter.
  • Pills: More compact form of Potions, same potency but can carry more. Also found in suppository form.
  • Scrolls: A spell inscribed onto a scroll, disappears when used
  • Grimoire: The more advanced version of scrolls, they are books that contain spells that can be casted repeatedly at slightly larger stamina cost but takes less time casting the spell. Comes in two versions: Grimoires that can hold any spell and the more powerful but limited specialized Grimoires that only holds spells from a single element or school
  • Red String: A rare string woven by a divine servant, spreads out the sensations and pleasure experienced from two people between them. Effectively cuts Will drain by 75%.
  • Lust String: The demonic version of Red String, looks like the regular Red String but turns pink when observed by a special spell or lens. Doubles the pleasure experienced by two people so raises Lust gain by 50%
  • Lock Ring: A ring that goes around the penis or clit, magically changes its size to fit. Inflicts Lock status effect
  • Prostate Bead: A vibrating anal bead that when inserted into the anus, moves to the location closest the prostate gland or most sensitive part and shakes itself apart the deliver its effect. Cures Sore but slightly increases Lust
  • Sex Toys: Devices, tamed masturbation vermin, and alchemical creatures designed for letting out some Lust, drains less Will than normal masturbation.
  • Cold Bead: A small snow colored bead, gives the consumer the sensation of ice cold water being poured over them. Cures Heat
  • Arctic Bead: The stronger version of Cold Bead, turns the body so cold that they have trouble moving. Cures Rut but reduces Stamina regeneration.

Some Status Effects Version 1

All status effects become less potent if stacked or reapplied within a short time period. (aka can't paralyze someone forever)

• Poisoned: Applies negative effects over time such as draining Will and/or Stamina, increasing Lust, inflicting Rut after a certain amount of time passes, etc.
  • Paralyzed: Can't do any actions but has a limit that the PC can spend stamina to break out.
  • Locked: Cannot orgasm so Lust cannot be drained. Will drain is doubled but instead of draining normally it 'builds' up towards a huge orgasm until a set amount of Will is collected then that amount of Will is released in an explosion of pleasure. (A futanari is locked for 1000 Will, doesn't orgasm until 1000 points of Will is accumulated from drain then she loses 1000 Will from orgasm)
  • Enchanted: You are under control by the enemy
  • Heat: Body is aroused from aphrodisiacs or lewd ministrations. Increase Lust gain by 50%
  • Rut: Lust is set to 100%, victim can do nothing but fuck. Higher chance of impregnation too.
  • Calm: The mind is steady and fortified. Reduces Lust gain by 50%
  • Numb: You can't really feel the fucking, Max Lust increased by 200
  • Sore: Caused by more than 3 orgasms in a short time or a long sex session. Reduces Stamina regeneration and Lust gain by 50%.
  • Egg: Your womb or ass is full of eggs! Max stamina is reduced by 25%, increases Lust when expelling eggs, greatly increases Lust if eggs hatch and you give birth.
  • Pregnant: Your child is growing within your womb. Max stamina reduced by 50%, Max Lust increased by 100

Bestiary: Gooventurer
"Ahhhhn~ Please let me milk your fluids! My fuck slime needs to be fed! <3"
Species: Slime
Habitat: Damp and Shady Environments (Jungle, Swamp, Cave, etc.)
Potential: Special (Determined by class and Tier of host)
Diet: Water, Sexual Fluids
Appearance: A puddle of clear slime with the consistency of egg yolk, its small core is slightly opaque, enough to stand out from the main body. When exposed to light, the Gooventurer's body shines like a pearl, revealing the parasite. The slimes are usually big enough to cover an adult with a thin layer and are very sticky, making it difficult to remove them. They sense their surroundings through touch and mana sight. They are also strong enough to jump from ambush point to ambush point (tree to tree, stalactite to stalactite for example). When they acquire a host, their body changes color to one that best complements their host.

Behavior
These parasitic slimes wait in tree branches, stalactites, ledges, and any place they can hide and drop down onto victims. They use their mana sight to sense any victims near them. When they sense one near them, they either tense up and shoot towards the victim or slowly position themselves to drop onto them. Rarely, a group of infected adventurers called Slime Parties will form and raid nearby settlements, prompting the local governments to send people to deal with the problem. This might cause a feedback effect as the group adds more members and the organization sends more people. But eventually the Slime Party becomes too big and thus split apart, with members going to the nearest appropriate habitat with the original group staying.

Feeding
Once the Gooventurer lands on a victim, it immediately tries to worm under their equipment to get to their victim's sweet sex. The parasite's inherit stickiness means that it is very difficult to remove one unless one has access to salt, which removes their sticky property. Once the parasite is in contact with skin, it spreads out, covering every inch of the victims body in slime, then they start pleasuring the victim. Feeding on the sexual fluids emitted by their orgasms, the Gooventurer keeps fucking its victim until it cannot fight back anymore, then it begins the next phase.

Host
Once the host is helpless, the slime then inserts its core into her womb or deep into her anus. Core inside the host, the Gooventurer begins to merge itself to the host, giving birth to its namesake. The host's skin becomes slimy and sticky while her sexual fluids thickens to a slimy consistency. Not to mention the color of the slime changes to reflect its host, making the Gooventurer look like a slime girl. Covered in sticky slime, the Gooventurer wanders around with a lusty smile on her face as the core urges its host to find food and mates. The host feeds by subduing their victims by using their skills learned as an adventurer and restricting them by rubbing sticky slime onto their limbs. Then she uses her slimy body to milk their semen and other sexual fluids to feed the core. They can be returned to normal by removing the core, which kills the slime.

Reproduction
Once the Gooventurer finds someone that she likes, whether it is just a pretty catgirl or a beloved friend, they will assault them and feed on them like they would do to food. After the feeding, they will then use their dick (growing one if they don't have it) to penetrate their mate. Their sticky slime adding more friction, the Gooventurer moans in pleasure as she thrusts in and out of her mate. When she cums, more sticky slime shoots out instead of semen, coating the victim's insides with goo. Once her mate is full with slime, the parasite's core then forms and wraps a slime dick around its host's penis. Then they both penetrate their mate for the final fucking, when the Gooventurer cums, the host shoots out her semen this time and the slime implants a core seed. The seed gets fertilized by the parasite's host then it begins growing. Once the seed core is big enough, it starts splitting into baby Gooventurers, turning the surrounding slime transparent. While the next generation grows, the host takes care of her mate while pleasuring her whenever possible. When the babies are born, the host raises them by feeding them with her sexual fluids until they are big enough to feed on their own. However, one stays behind and converts the mate into another Gooventurer, then she joins the first in the search for more food and mates.

Bestiary: Succubus
"Mmmm~, stop resisting and just enjoy the sex. Soon, you won't think of anything else."
Species: Demon
Habitat: Civilization
Potential: STR/DEX/INT: Tier 4
Diet: Normal Food, Sexual Energy
Appearance: They are all very attractive futanari and come in all body types to appeal to every fetish and preferences. Skin color ranges from crimson red to royal purple and they have black sclera with glowing pupils. On the base of their backs is a typical demonic tail with a spade head and they have a pair of scaly horns on their heads. When the demon girls disguise themselves, their horns and tails disappear and their skin and eye color changes to those of a normal person. There is a hidden demonic circle located at the base of the tail that it lights up when the Succubus channels mana into it. The magic circle summons lesser tentacles that are controlled by the succubus and she uses them to pleasure her victims and herself.

Behavior
These demonic women are one of the most common demons found on Hermaphroditus, most of them disguising themselves as normal people and infiltrate cities, villages, any place where there are a large number of people. When they become accepted members of society, they then seek out victims to isolate in order to fuck them senseless so their Divine Shards can be stolen. Most are cruel demons for they use underhanded tactics such as pretending to be their friend, being in distress, using drugs and poison, anything to isolate their victims. Some Succubi form groups in the wilderness and ambush lone travelers and take turns on melting their victim's mind with pleasure.

Feeding
Succubi can eat regular food to sustain themselves, but in order to become stronger they need sexual energy so they employ methods like becoming friends with benefits, pretending to be a random horny person, prostitution, etc. Succubi can have sex while being disguised at the same time since although they feel pleasure, it doesn't affect their minds like it does with other people. As they become stronger, so does their magic, opening new ways and methods to corrupt the population.

Reproduction
There are two methods of breeding for Succubi: Conversion and Bimbo breeding. When the victim has her Divine Shard stolen, she transforms into a Bimbo. If the Bimbo is still relatively sane, then the Succubus makes the Bimbo her apprentice, teaching the Bimbo all the tricks and trades of the succubus life. Eventually the Bimbo becomes corrupt enough and transforms into another Succubus. If the Bimbo just hungers for sex, then the Succubus takes the Bimbo to her home and hides her within a hidden chamber. There the demon fills her mate to the brim with her cum every night. She drowns the Bimbo in endless pleasure until the Bimbo transforms into a Tentanette. The Tentanette is pregnant with a clone of the Succubus so the Succubus sends the Tentanette back to the Flesh Purgatory in order to give birth to the clone and raise the clone into another Succubus.

Note: There are rare cases of Succubi who switch sides or become neutral. The reasons range from falling in love, preferring the normal life, becoming the mask, being purified by a Divine being, etc. These Succubi cut ties with their sisters and hide themselves from their fellow demons. Then they live their lives in any way they want instead of looking for more victims to steal Shards from.

Succubi that fell in love lose their special protection against pleasure. When they experience the pleasure of their love fucking them for the first time, their minds go blank at the sensation. Their hearts become set on experiencing that love as much as she can. Hearts in her eyes, she will cook meals, clean the house, anything that makes her mate happy and love her back. She eagerly receives her lover's dick every time they make love, preferring using her womb as a receptacle for her mate's love batter. Succubi in love gain the ability to become pregnant like normal people and give birth to children who are of the same race as their lover's.

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
Re: MasterofSuprise's attempt at worldbuilding/beasts for the pleasure of futanari

Short Story: A Slime Surprise
Roslyn is currently investigating a newly discovered cave system, cataloging the various wildlife that live there (and getting some 'up close' encounters) at the request of the Guild back at the capital. She is also on the lookout for missing adventurers as several groups and individuals came to the cave before her but some had disappeared or been captured.

"Alright, so far I encountered Ambush Huggers, Fresh Hydras, Luminous Entanglers, feral Kobolds, Living Shadows, and Trapstools." recited Roslyn as she rested in her camp. Finishing her meal, Roslyn then cleaned a small area on the stone floor, drawing a magic circle with her chalk, the Librarian settled into a meditative stance."Oh holy quill, dip into the ink of the world and write me books I have not read, Alexandria's Notes!" chanted Roslyn. The magic circle glowed with power then the number 6 appeared in the center with arrows pointing to different directions. "So approximately six more undiscovered species left eh? And they are all over the place too, I may have to return to town to restock on supplies. Well, that number won't go down if I keep sitting here, let's go!" said Roslyn, then she set a callback point for [Temporal Love Affair], gathered her equipment and finally set off on one of the directions indicated by the magic circle.

Unfortunately, the path she chosen was a long one, causing the Librarian to become nervous as she went deeper and deeper into the caves."Come on, where are you? I just want to learn about you that is all!" said Roslyn as she waved her magic lantern around. Unknowns to the adventurer, she actually passed the new species a while back, but it hid itself and is now currently stalking her. Sensing an opportunity, the mysterious stalker tensed up from its stalactite and then tackled Roslyn from behind."You wanted to know about me? Why didn't you say so earlier~?" said the mysterious person as she stripped and bound Roslyn to a nearby stalagmite with slime restraints. Illuminated by the lantern, Roslyn got a good look at her stalker.

The Gooventurer is a naked futanari catgirl that is covered in olive green slime. She is 5' 7" tall with short gooey hair with triangular cat ears, a lean athletic body covered in slick goo and brown soft fur at arms and legs, and a slimy cat tail waving around in excitement. Her breasts are D-cup with creamy milk slowly leaking out of her puffy nipples. Her erect 7-inch dick is dripping with slime and thick precum and her 2 inch balls are churning with slime and cum, waiting to fill someone up. Slime drips out in a constant flow from her vagina, slightly gaping from constant use. Her jiggly ass contains a loose anus that is constantly lubricated with green goo.

"! You are Mitzi the Thief! You disappeared around two weeks ago! What happened to you and why are you attacking me?!" yelled Roslyn. "Kukuku, well~ I was just exploring this cave in search for treasure, and treasure I found! I mean, my treasure came to me you see, my dear saw me walking around and fell in love with me! Literally!"moaned Mitzi as she rubbed her hands all over her body. Though I thought that my dear slime was an awful thing at first, but she won me over with her love and I gave her the name Sabella! Now, we live together in ecstasy, isn't it wonderful?! Now, Sabella and I think you are absolutely beautiful! But we weren't sure what were your intentions so we followed you to find out. When I heard you say that, I let Sabella know that I decided that we will give you the feeling of being loved too and she agreed! Now stay still and just enjoy our love <3 giggled the Gooventurer as she positioned herself to rub her body with Roslyn.

"NOO! Mitzi please come to your senses! Your friends miss you and would like for you to return!" shouted Roslyn as she struggled against her bindings. "I miss them too! I wish they come so they will know the joy of being slimed <3! said Mitzi. With no more words being exchanged, the infected Thief hugged the Librarian, causing both to moan in pleasure as the catgirl rubbed her sensitive body parts against the horny adventurer, covering her in slime. Satisfied with her work, Mitzi kissed Roslyn deeply, allowing her to taste her goo.

"Tastes like key lime pie...ah fuck it, if anything bad happens to me [Temporal Love Affair] can just send me back." thought Roslyn as she returned the kiss. Breaking the kiss, Mitzi let a joyful laugh, "I knew that you would come around! Sabella says that you are very tasty and she wants a meal first if you don't mind.", then she positioned herself above the Librarian's 8-inch dick. The Gooventurer then impaled herself on Roslyn, easily taking it all due to experience and the slime coating the inside. Roslyn moaned in pleasure as the sticky slime clung to her dick, infected Thief's vagina expertly milking her as Mitzi rode her like a cowgirl. Moans of pleasure and the music of them fucking filled the cave as Roslyn started thrusting into Mitzi as her dick felt the Gooventurer's slime stick to her love pole and yet slide around it at the same time, the opposing sensations quickly bringing her to an orgasm. Roslyn shouted in pleasure as she cummed into Mitzi, shooting streams of cum into the Thief's lewd slit as her dick was expertly milked by the slimy vagina.

"Mmmm, you truly are tasty <3. It's not fun just riding you like some toy and you seem to like this too so I'll undo your bindings so we can have some real fun~.' said Mitzi, then she waved a hand at the slime bindings which then loosened and fell to the ground. Giggling, Mitzi then rolled over to the right side, the friction of her vagina causing Roslyn's dick to become erect again, and lifted her left leg into the air. "We are still hungry dear~, so how about a second serving? Oh! I never did get your name, mind telling what it is?" asked Mitzi as she used her slime to pull Roslyn in deeper into her. "Ahhn <3, its Roslyn dear Mitzi and Sabella." replied the Librarian, hugging Mitzi's left leg, she then started fucking Mitzi's sex flower, the Olive Gooventurer's slime clinging and pulling her dick whenever she pulled out as if it doesn't want to let her go. Again, moans of pleasure filled the air, echoing throughout the cave as slime is slowly pushed out of Mitzi from the pounding that she is receiving. Soon, Roslyn cummed again, staining the dark green slime white with cum and feeding the core within the Thief's womb.

Still not satisfied, Mitzi took Roslyn's right hand and placed it on her gooey dick. Then she intertwined her hand with Roslyn's hand around her dick and motioned the adventurer to continue. Taking a short breather, Roslyn resumed fucking the slimy catgirl, this time stroking her dick. Both adventurers let out sounds of ecstasy as they pounded their sex together again and again, the magic lantern illuminating dancing shadows on the cave walls. Feeling another orgasm coming, Roslyn picked up the pace, pounding Mitzi with such ferocity that bits of slime are flung from her vagina, while a small puddle of precum and slime is forming from the pair's ministrations on her dick. Finally, Roslyn couldn't hold back and slammed all the way up to Mitzi's womb and cummed, letting out a river of cum into the waiting mouth of the slime core. The Librarian could only collapse onto her back as her dick empties her balls of cum. The pleasure was also too much for Mitzi for her body writhed around as waves of orgasmic joy rippled through her, her dick twitching as it shoots out green slime and streaks of cum.

Moaning in contentment, Mitzi stood up, Roslyn's dick letting out slurping sounds as it was pulled away from the Gooventurer's vagina. Mmmm...thank you Roslyn for the meal! Now, let us show you the joy of being slimed!" said Mitzi, then she lifted Roslyn's ass into the air, exposing her slit and ass into the air. Lining her dick up to Roslyn's flower, the catgirl then inserted her dick inch by inch into Roslyn. Though her testicles are empty, Roslyn became erect yet again as Mitzi's dick sent shockwaves of pleasure through her. Impaling Roslyn up to the hilt, Mitzi pounded the Librarian into the cave floor, coating her inner walls with green slime. Roslyn felt the opposing sensations that her dick felt and she couldn't help but orgasm again and again; coating herself with her own cum as the Gooventurer pounded her into the ground.

The sight of Roslyn moaning in pleasure and splattering herself with cum along the sensation of her tight vagina was too lewd for the catgirl. Pressing in as far as she can, Mitzi screamed in joy as her dick injected her partner's slime into Roslyn's womb. "You like that Roslyn? Well prepare yourself, there is a lot more coming your way!" exclaimed Mitzi after taking some deep breathes. Then she wrapped her gooey tail around the Librarian's dick and resumed on making Roslyn pregnant with her slime while giving her a tail job. With all the squelching, smacking, and moaning echoing throughout the cave, it is a miracle that no other monsters or people came to them yet. The two didn't care about that for Mitzi is slightly losing her mind from the sheer pleasure she is feeling from how Roslyn's vagina wraps around her dick so she just simply fucks the Librarian as hard as she can.

Again and again, the Librarian and the infected Thief orgasmed, Roslyn's womb being filled little by little with green goo each time. Finally, Mitzi was done on filling Roslyn with slime, the moaning adventurer pregnant with slime.Haaah haah, Sabella! She is ready now, lets make our children now!" said Mitzi. Sabella apparently agreed since the catgirl moaned as slime gathered within her vagina and a gooey tentacle emerged from her flower. The tentacle wrapped around Mitzi's dick with the tip lining up with hers. Ready for impregnation, Mitzi wasted no time in plunging deep into Roslyn's vagina yet again, slime squirting out from the sudden intrusion. Dick twitching as it coated her owner with more cum, Roslyn moaned as she locked her legs around Mitzi and pulled her closer, her Will gone from the constant fucking.

"Sabella! Sabella! Oh, you feel so good <3!" moaned Mitzi as she thrust their dicks in and out of Roslyn without pause. Mitzi couldn't hold back their love, so she bottomed out in Roslyn for the last time and cummed. Staining Roslyn's womb and vagina with her cum, Mitzi felt her partner's tentacle swell with its core seed and inject it into the Librarian. With a squelch, Mitzi pulled their dicks out and collapsed on her ass, taking deep breathes from the awesome sex. She then noticed that Roslyn was leaking precious slime and stopped that by covering her slit with sticky goo. "Now now, we can't have you losing slime dear~, it’s for the babies you see." said Mitzi.

The next few days was a haze of pleasure for Roslyn as she was in no condition to move around, for she was pregnant with Mitzi and Sabella's children. The Gooventurer took care of her and fed her a diet of creamy milk, tasty slime, and cum. Also the catgirl took every chance she can get to pleasure Roslyn and herself such as giving titjobs, frottage, blowjobs, etc. Eventually, Roslyn gave birth to a wonderful puddle of Gooventurer slimes, which then she and Mitzi fed them with sexual fluids all day until they become big enough to look for their own hosts. But one stayed behind and choose Roslyn as its host. Covering her body with slime, the transparent Gooventurer pleasured Roslyn, making her cum again and again until she collapsed in exhaustion. Then it entered her vagina and pushed its core into the womb, starting the transformation process. The slime on Roslyn changed to a Dusky Orange and the Librarian moaned as the slime merged with her. Mitzi smiled as the new Gooventurer stood up and returned the smile, the two setting off to a new area of the cave system to find more people.

Unknown to all, the item Roslyn's Enforced Break Time determined that there wasn't enough time for the spell [Temporal Love Affair] to activate so when Roslyn was being converted into another Gooventurer, the item activated its [Time Stop] and forced her unique spell to send the message. In another timeline, Roslyn received the message, warning her and giving her information of the encounter with Mitzi. Taking note of the infected Thief, Roslyn casted some spells that enhances her senses and then slung her backpack on and set off in a different direction, looking for the remaining undiscovered species.

THE END

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Short Story: Falling Books
Upon returning to the Guild at the Capital, Roslyn submitted her catalog of monsters she found at the newly named Moaning Caves. She also notified them on the fates of a few missing adventurers. Depositing her reward for the mission and information on the adventurers into her bank account, Roslyn then went to her favorite cafe and ordered her favorite drink and a newspaper. While reading the latest news, a stranger came to her and asked her something.Excuse me, are you Roslyn Bristow? My name is Chihiro Yu and I love your work! You see I'm a fellow Librarian and I heard on how you are determined to catalog every creature and race in the world so I wanted to meet you and talk to you." said the newcomer."A fan huh? Feels strange but take a seat and let’s see what you wanted to talk about Chihiro." replied Roslyn. They then spent the rest of the day talking and getting to know more about each other. The next day, Roslyn went to Chihiro's house after setting a return point as usual and was let inside by the Librarian. The host offered her some tea as something to drink while Chihiro prepares a meal. However, Roslyn felt strange when she drank the offered tea, her world began swaying and became dimmer and dimmer. "What...did...you...do?" said Roslyn as she blacked out.

After an unknown amount of time, Roslyn returned to the waking world, however, she immediately noticed that something was wrong. The Librarian saw that she was naked and bound to a X-shaped table tilted at an angle, her limbs spread out and restrained by metal clamps. She tried to say something, but a ball gag in her mouth prevents from talking. Looking around the room, the Librarian determined it was a dungeon filled with erotic instruments and toys. Roslyn tested the strength of the clamps but they didn't not move an inch, then she heard laugher and saw Chihiro walk into the room although she looks completely different.

The Succubus is 6' 4" tall with royal purple skin, black eyes with glowing orchid pupils, black shoulder length hair, a 2-foot-long demonic tail lazily waving in the air, and a pair of scaly demonic horns. Her breasts are E-cup with short and stubby nipples and her demonic penis is 10 inches long with a ring of pleasuring nubs located below the head. Her 2.5-inch-wide balls are constantly twitching, cum swirling around inside waiting to fill wombs. Her moist vagina, partially hidden behind her testicles, occasionally opens and closes as if Chihiro has a second mouth at her crouch. Lastly, her big ass contains a tight anus that looks like it can squeeze cum out of someone in mere seconds.

"Surprised? Well I have been watching you Roslyn for a while now. Ever since I learned of your ambition, the desire to crush that dream burned within me. I couldn't believe that it was so easy to capture you! Mmmm...no matter, now I will give you a chance, if I cum before you do then I'll let you go, if not then we will see if how long you can last <3." said Chirico. Roslyn could only struggle as the Succubus grabbed a bottle of lube from a bowl of warm water and poured some on both of their dicks. Chihiro then took both of their dicks into her hands and massaged the oil around all over them, causing the pair to become erect.

Wrapping her tail around their penis to tie them together, the Succubus gave Roslyn a smirk as she performed frottage with her. Precum leaking liberally from her dick, Roslyn could only close her eyes as she concentrated on not cumming, the sensations of the lube and Chihiro's demon dick quickly bringing her to the breaking point. Roslyn managed to last until Chihiro came close to cumming too, the Succubus moving faster and faster as she reached her own limit. Muffled screams emanated from Roslyn as she cummed, her dick twitching as it shot ropes of her cum onto herself. Letting out a moan of satisfaction, Chihiro pressed her dick against Roslyn's still cumming penis and groped her breasts as she cummed too, coating her target with more cum.

"Aww, and you were so close to winning too. You are as experienced as the rumors say I give you that but too bad you still lost, now face your punishment." taunted the demon, then Chihiro pulled out a strange object. The object is a pair of two rings connected by a double helix; red demonic runes are engraved on the rings while the double helix has the appearance of black snakes with heads on both ends. "Recognize this? No? Well don't feel too bad, this item is a rarity. You have no idea how many favors I had to burn to get this cock ring. This darling is a Morning Star's Fall and it is not like any other cock ring. Your Willpower will actually drain slower just to prolong your suffering and it won't let you cum until it takes all of your Will and turns you into a Slut <3. Even the snakes turn pink starting from the middle to indicate how close you are to losing yourself! Teehee~." said Chihiro.

Roslyn went wide eyed at what Chihiro said and started struggling really hard, determined to not let the succubus put on that cursed cock ring. Sadly, the demon girl just grabbed the aspiring adventurer's cock with her tail and slowly slid the ring on. When the ring reached the base, the runes on the rings glowed and they merged with the skin, becoming tattoos while leaving the snakes behind. Tears flowed from her eyes as Roslyn sobbed at her eventual fate, head bowed in defeat.

"Mmmm~ that's the look I have been looking for <3. moaned Chihiro as she touched herself, drops of precum leaking from her erect dick. She then took a dog collar lined with black fur, "Now it's just boring fucking someone who gave up so you will be sporting this fun accessory. This Bitch's Season will draw you into a rut as long you wear it so I will have fun seeing you squirm for the entire time <3." When the collar clasped around Roslyn's neck, her back arched up as the magic took hold, the futanari began to sweat and drool as her body betrayed her.

Giggling to herself, Chihiro summoned two tentacles from her rear, leaking precum in anticipation for impending violation. She then tilted the table to a flat position and lowered it until reached at the level below her crotch. The Succubus then straddled the Librarian, who was trying to get the ball gag off in order to breathe easier. In response, the demon girl simply tightened the gag and then got on all fours above Roslyn. "Bad girl, that will only come off in the finale, the screams that you will make will be a symphony to my ears." chided Chihiro, then she lined her dick up with her victim's dick and wrapped her tail around them.

The Succubus humped Roslyn's dick like a horny wolfgirl would to a pillow but this time the two tentacles plunged into the adventurer's vagina and anus, thrusting in and out without a care in the world. Spit splattered from Roslyn's gagged mouth as she tried to orgasm but she felt the cock ring tighten around her dick and warm up from the activity. Acting like she was masturbating, the Succubus licked the drool off Roslyn, kissed the ball gag, played with her breasts, and other teasing activities. Finally, the motions quickened as Chihiro approached another orgasm. Sitting up and arching her back, she commanded the tentacles to penetrate as far as they can and they all cummed, coating Roslyn's outsides and insides with cum. Despite all that, Roslyn didn't feel the sweet release, instead she just felt the warm cum inside and on her plus the aching pressure in her crotch.

"Do you know why nobody came for you yet Roslyn? I had a fellow succubus disguise as you and had her take a long term mission to somewhere far away. Not to mention I'm supposed to be on a month long vacation~. Now, ready yourself as endless pleasure awaits." said Chihiro. To the unfortunate futanari, it seemed that the pleasure was endless for she lost track of time in the sunless dungeon as Chihiro fucked her in countless ways. From pounding her vagina with her dick to having a tentacle slowly suck the futanari's penis while she stimulates her prostate, the succubus cummed many times into Roslyn over the course of 3 days. She made her victim pregnant with seed and emptied her body of cum only to refill her with fresh batter. She poured hot wax on Roslyn's body and slowly peeled them away as tentacles violated her sex. Butt plugs, vibrating eggs, dick milking machines, sex toys of all kinds were used on the poor researcher. During all this time, Roslyn's mind melted bit by bit as her Goddess's blessing work against her by synergizing with the cursed cock ring.

On the last day, Chihiro stood before Roslyn, bound to the upright table, and smiled as she took in her work. Marks from whips and toys cover the Librarian's limp body while sweat, hardened wax, and cum decorate her skin. Bite marks scar the ball gag, letting drool flow from her mouth and her eyes are glazed over as her mind barely acknowledges the outside world. Demonic semen drips from her gaping holes, slightly twitching from past violation and abuse. Her cock is hard as rock, twitching as it tries to release her owner's soul through cum. Finally, the cursed cock ring looks ready to fall apart, the tattooed rings letting out whiffs of pink smoke and the snakes are pink except for their heads.

"Ahn~ its finally ready <3. I wonder what kind of person you will be once I take your Divine Shard? A sane person? A mindless sex toy? I hope that you will stay sane, you are too good to pass! I'll be your teacher and we can do the same things to your precious people too!" giggled Chihiro. Then she set the table flat and climbed onto it, positioning her slit, which hasn't been used once in the torture, over the rutting Librarian's dick. As soon the tip touched the Succubus' lewd folds, Roslyn's back arched up as she tried to penetrate Chihiro. As punishment, the demon girl moved away and waited until Roslyn stopped moving as best as she can. Then she slowly impaled herself on the rock hard dick, removing the worn ball gag from Roslyn's mouth once she reached the base. The demon girl moaned to herself as her vagina suckled and rubbed against Roslyn's 8-inch cock like a second mouth, then she made eye contact with her.

"Now, impregnate me." said the Succubus as she released the metal clamps with a snap. With a beastly roar, Roslyn grabbed Chihiro and started fucking the demon girl like the animal she was. The twenty minutes of mating was like a haze of pleasure as Roslyn couldn't think of anything else but to violate the demon girl in her grasp. Then with a sound of breaking glass, the Morning Star's Fall broke and disappeared. Freedom at last, Roslyn's dick bulged as cum came roaring through from below, the Librarian bottoming out in the Succubus as it happened. "CUM! CUUUM! I'M CUMMING!" roared Roslyn as she filled the demon girl's womb with her love batter. "Ahhh <3! Ahhh <3! Yes! Give me your Shard Roslyn!" moaned Chihiro as she cummed from the fucking and impregnation, her dick and testicles twitching as semen flew in the air.

Roslyn's cum splattered the table and floor as the demon girl's womb couldn't hold anymore but Roslyn didn't care as her mind and soul melted from pleasure. When the Librarian collapsed from cumming, a glowing white circle appeared right above her crotch. The Succubus then reached in and took out a pristine white crystal. Inserting the Divine Shard into her chest, the succubus stepped off the table and waited for her new Bimbo to wake up. Roslyn would stay sane and become an apprentice to Chihiro, eventually becoming a new Succubus. As with any other Bad Ends, [Temporal Love Affair] activated when Chihiro was waiting and sent a warning to another timeline.

THE END

OMAKE
In the new timeline

The Succubus in disguise heard a knock at her door, figuring that it is her victim, she opened it. "Roslyn! I'm glad to meet you! Come inside, I'll serve you some tea!" greeted Chihiro. "It's nice to meet you again Chihiro! Oh! You don't mind hosting some extra friends don't you?" replied Roslyn. "Friends? May I ask who they are?" asked the demon girl in confusion. "I'm pretty sure that you know them. Meet Inquisitor Abigail and Silencer Hai!" said Roslyn as two powerful looking women stepped into view."...Shit." blankly said Chihiro. Then she was taken to an Altar and purified.

THE END

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Short Story: West Flows East
Credit goes to Kenkou Cross for the monster girls
Cast
Garnet Tolbert: Idol
Race: Futanari Human
Class: Idol
Relationships:
  • Mizuki: My Wife <3
  • Shizuka: Friend of my wife and fun to be around
  • Anastasia: Friend and server of awesome drinks
Appearance:
A 5' 11" tall girl with white skin, short azure hair, and a healthy figure. Her breasts are E-cup with perky nipples that show signs of nibbling. Her proud dick is 9 inches long and her balls are 2 inches wide, though they are slightly shrunken, as if they haven’t had the chance to refill in a while. Her experienced vagina is constantly moist and her bubbly ass hides a slightly loose anus.
Mizuki Hayashi: Manager
Race: Jorougumo woman
Class: Merchant
Relationships:
  • Garnet: My Wife <3
  • Shizuka: My best friend~
  • Anastasia: She makes the best drinks~
Appearance
A 6' 5" tall spider girl with pale skin, long black hair, pointed ears, red line markings on her cheeks, and an hourglass figure. Her spider body is dyed with stripes of forest green and lemon yellow; three pairs of spindly legs support the body and her short forelegs are very dexterous, perfect to help her weave ropes and cloth. Her E-cup breasts containing perky nipples perfect for sucking. Her slightly gaping vagina is constantly wet, staining her panties all day and night. Her spinnerets, located at the end of her abdomen, is also slightly gaping, as if an object was inserted into it frequently.
Shizuka Takahashi: Head of Security
Race: Futanari Red Oni
Class: Barbarian
Relationships:
  • Garnet: Beating up people who try to harass her is fun!
  • Mizuki: Friends to the end!
  • Anastasia: Eternal Well of booze and sex!
Appearance:
A 7' 2" giant Red Oni with red skin with black stripes, short snow white hair, long pointed ears, a pair of horns, and a muscular figure. Her F-cup breasts contain stubby sensitive nipples. Her thick dick is 12 inches long and her 3-inch-wide balls are always ready to let out a flood of semen anytime, anywhere. Her loose vagina is hidden by her balls and can tighten at will and her big ass contains an experienced anus that can supposedly drain a futanari of semen within seconds.
Anastasia Michelakos: Bartender
Race: Satyros woman
Class: Alchemist
Relationships:
  • Garnet: A fun person to talk with
  • Mizuki: My boss but she is a nice person, good thing she’s focused on her wife.
  • Shizuka: Friend with benefits~
Appearance:
A 6' 2" tall drunk goatgirl with marble white skin, a lower goat-like body covered in short and soft purple fur, a cute goat tail, short purple hair with bangs, short elfin ears, a small pair of ram horns, and a curvy body. Her breasts are D-cup and contain pointed nipples. The fur around her vagina has a silky texture and constantly moist from the sexual fluids leaking from her slit. Her vagina itself is loose from constant sex but she could still tighten her folds to make it pleasurable. Her healthy ass hides an experienced anus that offers a world of pleasure to any dick that enters.

At an unknown city located in a misty valley, a Jurougumo merchant known as Mizuki runs the best entertainment club in the city with her beloved partner, Garnet the Idol, who is the star of the club. Two other important workers are Anastasia, who is the main bartender of the club, and Shizuka the head of security also work there and are friends with the married couple. One day, the club closed down for maintenance and some remodeling. The four took this break as an opportunity to relax and have fun, spending all day in the city bonding with each other. Then they all retired to the married couple's extravagant home for the night.

"FWAH! That was an awesome day! The shops, the food, the sights! Though your drinks are the best Anastasia! No one can beat yours hehe! We need more breaks like this more often, working is good and all but it doesn't give us much free time to relax." said Shizuka as the four settled into the living room furbished with large couches adorned with silky pillows, an alcohol cabinet to the side, and other tasteful objects. "Indeed my drinks are without peer! Oh Mizuki~ do you still have the ingredients from last time? This is a special occasion after all~." asked Anastasia as she wrote down a list of ingredients on a piece of paper. "Hoh? You mean THAT? Well I do remember we still have some left, and the day before I restocked everything that we were low on. Darling~ could you go to the storage room and get the ingredients?" asked Mizuki. "Mmmm~, this is going to be a fun night." said Garnet as she took the list from the Satyros and left the room. She returned with a medium sized pot full of various strange items along with a magic stove and set them on the coffee table in front of the couches.

Grabbing a large bottle of sake, the Satyros Alchemist emptied the pot of the ingredients and poured all the sake into it, putting the pot on the magic stove and turning it on when she was done. Humming to herself as she prepared the ingredients, her three friends watched her work in anticipation. The atmosphere of the room got warmer and warmer as Anastasia worked her magic and the slight arousal of all four as they know what is coming soon. With a puff and a flash of light, the bartender finished her special concoction, revealing a clear pink fluid that gives off an arousing aroma. "Yeah! My secret special sake, Bacchus' Love Party, is done!" cheered Anastasia. Pouring the special sake into four little bottles, the worshiper of Bacchus gave the bottles to each of her friends. "To our prosperity!"To our friendship!"To endless entertainment!""And to good drinks and food!' """"DRINK!"""" said all four, then they tipped the divine drink into their mouths.

Emptying their respective bottles, they exhaled steamy breathes as they set their bottles down, their faces flushed as the aphrodisiac sake worked through their body. Giggling, Mizuki loosened her kimono and groped Garnet from behind, hands darting under the Idols clothes and exploring her body. "M-m-m-mizuki! Not in front of them hehe!" moaned Garnet as she loosened her own clothes. But when she looked at the other pair, the Red Oni and Satyros were already making out, their hands tearing off each other's clothes.

Turning around to face her lover, Garnet took Mizuki into a deep kiss, her hands groping her breasts and rubbing her slit. "Oh you naughty girl~, you should be punished for molesting your boss <3". chided Mizuki as her night personality came out, then she quickly reached back to her spinnerets to grab a line of silk. With familiar motions, the Jurougumo's hands blurred as she stripped and tied her wife up, the Idol being bound in a classic boxtie and frogtie, and then laid her on her back. Stripping herself of all clothing, the spidergirl walked to a chest decorated with symbols of love. She opened the chest, revealing the numerous sex toys contained within, and picked up a double ended pink rubber dildo covered in pleasuring bumps. Refilling her bottle with more sake, Mizuki moaned as she inserted the dildo into her slit, then lined the other end towards her writhing wife's vagina. Her left leg grabbed by the spidergirl, the futanari human moaned in pleasure as her wife lifted her balls and impaled her vagina with the other end of the dildo. Pouring some warm sake on Garnet's dick, Mizuki used her right silky hand to stroke the Idol's dick to make her wife erect as she made herself comfortable on the large couch. Then Mizuki began thrusting against Garnet, the dildo rubbing the inner walls of their vagina, while her hand moves up and down the 9-inch dick, the blessed sake rubbing into every little crook.

Meanwhile on the other couch, the two monstergirls are completely naked, their clothes thrown all over the room. Humming to herself, Anastasia refilled both of their bottles from the pot and licked off the precum on Shizuka's erect dick while pushing Shizuka onto her back. Licking her lips, she poured some Love Party on her friend's love horn, watching it twitch in response to the warm liquid. Wrapping her D-cup breasts and arms around the Red Oni's dick, Anastasia licked and kissed Shizuka's penis to drink the sake as she moved her tits up and down. Moaning in pleasure, the head of security sat up and tipped her own bottle into her mouth while grabbing the Satyros' bottle and poured some more alcohol onto her dick.

The living room became filled with music of sex smacking together, moans of pleasure, and the heat of love and lust. Garnet struggled against her silk bonds as Mizuki fucked her with a bumpy dildo while the eastern spidergirl threatened to make her dick cum from her silky ministrations. Shizuka bit her lip as she set her bottle down and grabbed Anastasia's head, who was now giving a blowjob and titjob at the same time, to force her to go deeper as she is nearing towards the anticipated orgasm. As one, both futanaris arched their backs and shouted in ecstasy as they cummed, Garnet staining herself and the couch with ropes of cum while Shizuka grabbed her friend with both hands and flooded Anastasia with cum, who tried to drink as much as she can. Mizuki played with her clit and breasts as she watched her wife twitch and pant after the orgasm, a sadistic and loving smile on her face. To her credit, Anastasia did not gag or cough, instead her mouth let go of the oni's dick and she licked her lips and swallowed what is left, then she set on cleaning Shizuka's penis of leftover cum and sake.

"Ahnn~, that look on your face Garnet, it lit a fire in me, could you extinguish that fire with your cum dear <3?" said Mizuki as she removed the dildo from their pussies. "Mmmm, you will pay for this later my lovely spider <3. Now untie me, I can't fuck you like this." said Garnet. "Oh no...what horrible punishment will my sex Idol give me?" mocked the Jurougumo as she sliced the silk bindings apart with deft motions of her forelegs. "Heeey~ *hic*, you two should drink more~." said the Red Oni as she grabbed Mizuki's boobs from behind. "Yeah, you girls will not have fun being the sober people you are~." said the Satyros as she refilled all of their bottles. Taking a drink from their bottles, both Shizuka and Anastasia kissed Garnet and Mizuki, giving them the sake in their mouths to drink.

Soon all four are drunk from Bacchus' Love Party and smiling as their faces flush with lust for each other. Groping the spidergirl's breasts, the Red Oni remarked "My...that's no fire, it's an inferno! Garnet we need to work together to put this blaze out if you know what I mean." then she scooted back until she is behind Mizuki and started fingering her spinnerets. Seeing her wife moan in pleasure, Garnet took the opportunity to move up close and wrapped her legs around the spidergirl's torso and drew her into a kiss. Not wanting to be left out, Anastasia quickly ran to the sex chest and grabbed a vibrator, setting herself onto Mizuki's abdomen, she inserted the toy into her slit and turned it on, moaning as she played with her boss' tits from behind. The futanari pair then lined up their respective dicks to the Jurougumo's holes and plunged into her depths.

The assault from all sides broke Mizuki's haughty smirk and reverted her to her daytime personality. "Ah! S-s-slow down! I can't keep up!" pleaded the manager as pleasure shocked her mind as her holes are pounded relentlessly. Shizuka drooled and panted as the spidergirl's tight spinneret squeezed her dick, trying to take in her cum as food for silk production. Lubricating sexual fluids and strands of silk stained the Red Oni's penis as she thrusts in and out. Garnet moaned as she made love to her wife. The feeling of her beloved partner fucking her drew Mizuki deeper in love so she hugged Garnet with her forelegs and arms, hearts in her eyes as she stared directly into her wife. Anastasia grinded her vagina on the smooth chitin of the Jorougumo as the vibrator in her slit did its work. The Satyros gave Mizuki hickies on her neck as she pinched the spidergirl's nipples. The room became hotter as everybody in the orgy approached their orgasms. Moans transitioned into screams of pleasure as the two futanari's pounded Mizuki faster and faster. Finally, they hilted themselves to Mizuki and cummed. The meek face of Mizuki turned ahego as her vagina and spinneret contracted in orgasmic ecstasy, milking her lovers' dick as much as they can. The lonely goatgirl moaning as she groped her breasts and played with her clit as her body shudders with orgasmic waves.

When the futanaris pulled out their dicks, small rivers of cum spilled onto the couch from both of Mizuki's holes. "Hey girls, please take me too, it's unfair that she gets all the fun." whined Anastasia as she took the vibrator out and set it on the table, then she went on the other couch and spread her legs out, exposing her wet folds and puckered anus. "Awww...sorry Anastasia! Don't worry for both of us can go all night!" replied Garnet, then she kissed Mizuki, who collapsed on her, and extracted herself from her grip. "Dibs on her ass! Your anus will be gaping for days Anastasia!" exclaimed Shizuka as she wiped the silk on her still erect dick. "Hey I could still go girls~, just let me rest for a bit." said Mizuki to all three, then she laid on her abdomen, taking slow deep breaths.

With Garnet on the top and Shizuka on the bottom, the two sandwiched Anastasia between them. Lining up their dicks to her vagina and anus, they plunged into the Satyros, sexual fluids squirting onto the couch from the sudden intrusion. Anastasia opened her mouth in ecstasy but Garnet took the opportunity to shove her tongue into the Alchemist's mouth so moans came through instead as the two futanaris took turns thrusting in and out of her. The twin poundings quickly bought the Satyros to an orgasm, then which Garnet and Shizuka bottomed out to enjoy the rippling of her holes. Then they resumed fucking the goatgirl when the orgasm ended. Three more times was Anastasia brought to orgasmic joy before her two lovers plunged as deep as they can into her before they cummed, giving her one last orgasm.

For the rest of the night, the foursome fucked each other like beasts while drinking Bacchus' Love Party. Dildos, whips, gags, butt plugs and other sex toys were used to bring all of them to the heights of pleasure. Mizuki used her skills and silk to bind her lovers in all kinds of lewd positions which she and the friends that are free took advantage of. Finally, daybreak has come; the room stained with sexual fluids, a variety of sex toys scattered about, sheets of spider silk blanket the couch and floor, and four sleeping girls, all cuddled up next to each other. They woke up eventually and started to clean up the couple's living room. When they are finished, Garnet and Mizuki hugged and kissed their friends goodbye since they have their own homes to return to. When it was time to sleep, the married pair kissed each other and then set off to dreamland.

THE END

Phew, going to take a break on new entries and short story requests for a few days, also I'm limiting to one entry and its short story and one requested short story for now. During my break I can still do some Q&A so don't be afraid to ask!

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

New stuff: List of masturbation fauna, list of known Divine figures, more details on the nature of Sluts, Bimbos and Divine Shards, and Version 2 of Love Kisses

Masturbation Fauna
Animals and monsters that do not pose a threat and yet still crave sex, some are pests in societies. Some people tame them to make them pets and/or sex toys.

Some Examples
  • Beast: N/A
  • Flying: Feather Ribbon, Sponge Cloud
  • Insect: Dual Worm, Invader Fly
  • Water: Dwarf Anemone, Pearl Jellyfish
  • Reptile: Deep Snake
  • Dragon: N/A
  • Plant: Frot Fern, Pound Shroom
  • Spirit: Moaning Echo
  • Mythic: Sex Toy Tsukumogami
  • Construct: N/A (basically just regular sex toys and machines)
  • Elemental: N/A
  • Slime: Suckle Blob
  • Divine: N/A
  • Demon: N/A
  • Outsider: N/A
  • Special: N/A
List of Divine Figures Version 1
Thanks to fellow members for providing names and suggesting deities
  • Elska: Goddess of Love (Zilrax for name) I tried my best, isn't that enough?
  • Sera: Demon Goddess of Lust (Zilrax for name) This is my World! They all should bow to me!
  • Bioliva: Goddess of Nature and Life (Zilrax for name)
  • Domma: Goddess of Justice (Zilrax for name)
  • Jaegera: Wolf Goddess of the Hunt (Zilrax for name)
  • Slagi: Goddess of Battle (Zilrax for name)
  • Videnna: Goddess of Knowledge and Magic (Zilrax for name)
  • Ohmona: Sheep Goddess of Relaxation and Affection (the_taken for name and concept)
  • Fodsa: Goddess of Fertility (Zilrax for name)
  • Lyra: Bird Goddess of Music and Leader of the Troupe: a pantheon of Entertainment Goddesses (MindFlayer's brother for name)(the_taken for concept)
  • Sanja: Cat Goddess of Dreams (Smokefish for concept)(Zilrax for name)
  • Gilda: Racoon Goddess of Commerce and Money (Zilrax for name)
  • Bacchus: God of Celebrations and Alcohol
  • Vilde: God of Savagery and Domination (dead) (Zilrax for name)
  • Renha: God of Purity (Zilrax for name) When smoldering Hate burns yet again, this world shall end
  • Bytta: God of Death and Rebirth (Zilrax for name)
  • Nyarlathotep: The God from Outside
  • Echitina: Mother of Insects (TentanariX for name)
  • Levia: Mother of the Sea (MindFlayer for name)
  • Gaia:Mother of the Earth (TentanariX for name)
  • Ziz: Mother of the Sky
  • Sola and Luna: Twin Mythic Queens of Sun and Moon (MindFlayer for name)
  • Primordial Ooze
  • The Dragon God Fuck you, I'm The Dragon God

Divine Shards, Sluts, and Bimbos
Divine Shards
In the soul of every living being is a Divine Shard. Some are just small portions of concentrated life energy and some are blazing beacons of divine power. No matter their potency, all Divine Shards fuels all the sex that goes on in Futa & Tentacles. It what allows situations like a futanari cumming ropes of semen from her dick even though her balls are empty for her body draws on her Divine Shard to produce more cum. All Divine Shards come from the parents with both partners donating a splinter from their shards. The Divine Shard grows with its owner until adulthood. Divine Shards can be attuned to deities through blessing or are already attuned due to their parents. Divine Shards attuned to gods donate a portion of their power to their patron, giving deities incentive to gather worshippers. Even the tiniest shard is a veritable ocean of energy so it is a very rare situation when a shard runs out of energy through sex. The shard also refills over time, the ones attuned to a goddess replenishing faster. If a Divine Shard runs out of energy, it attempts to refill itself either by drawing energy from the deity the shard is connected to or from the nearest energy source, usually the person herself.
Sluts
The Will power of a person and their Divine Shard are separate so when someone reaches the breaking point, their minds shatter, never to be whole ever again. Sluts are people whose mind are broken from constant sex and thus the only thing on their mind is pleasuring themselves. Naked and constantly erect, Sluts wander the world in search of something or someone to have sex with. They keep on fucking until their Divine Shard runs out of energy and if the shard is attuned to a deity, the deity always cuts the connection for they don't want to lose power refilling the shard. With no other available source, the shard draws life force from the Slut, killing the mind broken person. Because of this, Sluts rarely live longer than a year, burning out fast as they engage in sex every day. The Gods and Goddess mandate the capture all Sluts due to the mayhem that they cause and the fact that they have to be sacrificed to have their souls recycled or sent back to the cycle of rebirth.
Bimbos
Now when a tentacle demon breaks a person's mind through sex, they take the opportunity to steal their Divine Shard. The demon imparts some of its demonic essence into the gap left behind in the victim's soul. Tainted by lust, the victim transforms into a Bimbo, their bodies becoming supernaturally alluring and sexy. The demonic energy sometimes binds the shattered mind of the victim together and makes them sane again. Assuming that the demon doesn't take its victim with it, the Bimbo would act like a Slut, fucking any monster or person it encounters. However, unlike the Slut, the Bimbo drains energy from her partner's Divine Shard and becoming stronger from it. Either the demonic taint corrupts the energy the Bimbo receives or the demon fills the Bimbo up with its own energy, eventually a new Divine Shard attuned to the Goddess of Lust will form. When that happens, the Bimbo transforms into a Tentanette, the weakest of all demons and are usually used for breeding, hosts, or power sources for other demons. Tentanettes have the same appearance of Bimbos except their skin turns into the usual colors of Succubi, tiny horns form on their heads, and a single tentacle tail growing out of their rear. Like the situation with Sluts, the deities of the world demand their sacrifice for soul recycling or if it is not possible, kill them before they turn into Tentanettes.

Bestiary: Love Kiss Version 2
"Yes yes yes! You are so tasty! You feel so good! Give us your body!"
Species: Mythic
Habitat: Caves, Subterranean Areas
Potential: STR/Tier 2
Diet: Sexual Fluids
Appearance: Floating white balls that range from the size of a baseball to as big as a cow. Their bodies are featureless except a single feminine mouth with plush lips. Inside the body is a very long and flexible tongue that is strong enough to shatter stone and yet the spirits are dexterous enough to move soap bubbles around with their tongues. They can use echolocation to sense the environment with their entire body acting as the receiver.

Behavior
These hungry creatures always roam around their habitats in swarms. The swarms are composed of Love Kisses in various sizes, with each size category serving a role within the swarm. They use their inherit echolocation to navigate the caves, constantly searching for victims to feed on. They can mimic voices from previous victims as a way of luring new ones towards them, for communication they speak in frequencies too low for most creatures or people can hear. When they find prey, the small Love Kisses dart ahead of the group and try to distract or slow down the victim as the rest of the swarm catches up. The medium sized Love Kisses are the main force of the swarm and they are the ones who usually bring down the victim. The largest Love Kisses are the ones who arrive last and will definitely bring defeat the resisting victim. In combat, they use their tongues as bludgeons or whips to subdue their victims and the bigger specimens can use sonic attacks to disorient their target.

Feeding
Once the victim, a futanari, is defeated, they use their tongues to strip the futanari of her clothing and equipment, then some members use their tongues to bind her limbs. The Love Kisses then proceed to fuck her senseless, their slimly tongues licking her entire body and invading her sex. The swarm takes turn holding her limbs and feeding on her breasts, penis, and vagina; eagerly drinking her sweet nectar and cum. They learn to mimic the futanari's voice from her moans of pleasure and learn her body from their echolocation and their tongues. They use her own voice to tell her how lewd her body is and draw her deeper into lust, thus getting more sexual fluids from her. With every meal, Love Kisses grow bigger and bigger until they become big enough for mating.

Reproduction
When Love Kisses become too large to move with the swarm, all the large Love Kisses in the swarm move to a safe place while the small Love Kisses look for a host and the medium balls guard the large ones. All the large Love Kisses then melt together into one elephant sized, immobile Love Kiss known as a Breeding Ball whose only purpose is to breed. Once such a host is found, the small Kisses let the its larger members know and set out to subdue the host. When the Breeding Ball acquires a host, like a futanari, it takes her into its body through its mouth. Inside, the Breeder Ball's huge tongue splits apart to reveal countless mouth tentacles and tongues along with a single regular tentacle for impregnation that assaults the futanari. Like its smaller members, the Breeding Ball mimics the voice of its mate, using her own voice to make her more willing. Once the futanari is pregnant with cum, new Love Kisses gestate very quickly within her womb. When she is ready to give birth, the Breeding Ball sticks her lower body out of its mouth. The rest of the swarm then help her give birth while feeding on her sex at the same time. When the host is done, the Breeding Ball takes her back in for another round of mating. Every time the Breeding Ball fills the futanari's womb with spunk, it shrinks since it converts its mass into cum. The mating process is done when the Breeding Ball becomes too small to hold its host, spitting her out. The Breeding Ball reverts to a large Love Kiss and becomes leader of the new swarm. Then the two swarms exchange members for survivability and wisdom and set off in different directions, leaving the exhausted host alone in the cave.

Short Story: All About Me
Taking place after Roslyn’s encounter with the Gooventurer, the sexy Librarian encountered two more unknown species and wrote what she learnt about them in her notes. Now she is looking for the third unknown species somewhere within the cave system.

"Drat, I'm almost out of supplies after those encounters with the Meteor Slug and the Psionic Geode. I'm definitely going back to town after this." Roslyn muttered to herself as she carefully made her way around the cave system, magic lamp illuminating the surroundings. She managed to walk a large distance before her supplies are too low for her to be comfortable. However, as she started her journey back to her camp, the Librarian started to hear very faint giggling. "Really? This is like the fifth time this year! I'm really starting to get tired of this!" shouted Roslyn as she realized that the unknown species is nearby and thus started walking towards them while throwing her hands up. Her shouting has attracted the nearby creatures so with excited yelps echoing through the cave, the unknown monsters rushed towards the adventurer.

With wind blowing around her, Roslyn saw a swarm of floating white spheres rush into view and encircle her. "YAY! YAY! A HOST! A HOST!""PRETTY! STRONG! PERFECT FOR NEW SWARM!"""EH?! SHE LOOKS RELAXED!""YEAH! WHY?! WHY?! MOST WE HAVE TO HURT!" said the numerous Love Kisses. "Love Kisses? I was wondering when you guys will show up. " assured Roslyn, then she giggled. "[COLOR="Sienna”] Don’t worry, we don't have to fight, in fact your swarm is ready to mate right? I only experienced your feeding techniques <3 and I only read about your mating rituals so why don't you give me a personal lesson?[/COLOR]" asked the Librarian as she loosened her shirt. "[COLOR="Blue"]EEEH?![/COLOR]""WHAT DOES SHE MEAN?""I DON'T KNOW BUT I THINK SHE WANTS TO MATE WITH BOSS!"" YEAH! YEAH! LETS GO THEN!" said the swarm, then one of them extended its tongue and grabbed Roslyn’s right hand, dragging her with the swarm.

After many twists and turns, Roslyn and the swarm of Love Kisses finally reached to their breeding ground. The Librarian saw that she entered a large chamber adorned with glowing mushrooms. In the center of the room sits an enormous white ball sitting on the floor. The Breeding Ball hums to itself while its lesser members float around it. "My...the description for the Breeding Ball does not do it justice. Heey~, are you the one who is going to give me lots of babies?" asked Roslyn as she stripped herself. Upon hearing the Librarian and the explanation the scouting party gave them, all the Love Kisses lined up in two columns with the largest at the Breeding Ball and gave her a lewd smile. The Breeding Ball grinned then opened its mouth, the tongue flopping onto the cave floor like a rug. Humming in anticipation, Roslyn walked slowly towards the tongue, which then took her inside the Breeding Ball once she got on.

Contrary to what Roslyn thought, glowing mushrooms dot the fleshy chamber, giving her some light to see around. The blonde adventurer saw that the insides of the Breeding Ball is mostly featureless except for the huge tongue she is standing on. With a shudder, the tongue split in the middle, dropping Roslyn into countless tentacles. Shouts of surprise turned into shouts of pleasure as the mouth tentacles began suckling on her breasts, dick, and balls and the tongues set about on covering her body with saliva. She arched up the Breeder Ball's dick pressed against her lewd entrance and then slid deep into her while a tongue invaded her ass and teased her prostate.

The licking all over her body and the sucking on her dick and breasts was a new world of pleasure for Roslyn and so she shouted in joy as she orgasmed. Her body writhed as waves of pleasure crashed through her, the tentacles lapping every last bit of her cum and sexual fluids. The ball's dick never stopped moving even as Roslyn cummed, eventually hilting into the Librarian and impregnating her. For about half an hour, the Breeding Ball mated with Roslyn, kissing her with mouth tentacles, drinking her milk from her now lactating breasts, eating her delicious cum as her twitching dick ejaculated straight into its waiting tentacle mouth. As it cummed repeatedly into Roslyn, the Breeding Ball listened closely to her moans and with a cough, spoke to her in her own voice.

"MMMMM! YOU ARE A GOOD MATE! YOU TASTE STRONG! YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH TO STRONG SWARM! YOU SOUND BEAUTIFUL! PLEASE! PLEASE! BEAR MY CHILDREN!" said the Breeding Ball in Roslyn's own voice. The balls would complement the Librarian, pointing out all of her good qualities. Hearing the love spoken by the Breeding Ball touched Roslyn so the Librarian started being more active in the mating ritual. She did things like thrusting her dick along with the mouth tentacle, deeply kissing another, and giving the penis a hand job while it rails her vagina.

Finally, Roslyn moaned as the ball's dick shot its last load into her womb. She could already feel balls forming in her and moving around. The Breeding Ball then picked the panting Librarian up gently and then stuck her lower body out of its mouth while a tongue started kissing her. Roslyn went wide eyed when she felt tongues moved her testicles out of the way and entered her vagina. The tongues then stretched her slit wide open little by little and the blonde researched felt a tongue wrap around her still erect dick and began stroking it while its owner kissed her dick's tip. Roslyn went weak as she gave birth to Love Kisses, their small size making the wonders of birth pleasurable, cumming as her belly shrunk and the Love Kisses giving her a blowjob.

Once she finished giving birth, Roslyn was taken back inside to resume the cycle of life. For the entire day, Roslyn's mind teetered on the brink of insanity as she was impregnated and gave birth over and over, until she realized that the Ball Breeder stopped. Gently taking her out and setting her on the floor, Roslyn saw that the huge ball is now slightly bigger than her. Floating off the ground, the new leader of the new swarm rumbled, "THANK YOU! YOU GIVE BIRTH TO STRONG SWARM! WILL LAST FOR GENERATIONS! YOU ARE WEAK NOW! WE WILL TAKE YOU HOME FOR YOUR DEED!" as the two groups intermixed. "Haaah, you are welcome, it was an amazing experience and I'm glad that I helped you guys spread out." replied Roslyn as she shakily stood up.

With the new swarm escorting her, Roslyn made her way back to her camp. Waving goodbye to the Love Kisses, Roslyn made an entry on the list of species of the cave system and make some notes on unheard behavior on Love Kisses. Packing up her camp, the Librarian returned to town and took a short vacation, returning to the cave full of supplies and determination.

THE END

Last edited:
OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

New content: Short story of the creation of the setting

The Truth of Creation
A long, long time ago, the world known as Hermaphroditus did not exist. Instead it was a world of fantasy that was like many others. Its name lost to history, it was a world of adventure with dungeons and dragons. There was a pantheon of good gods and there was a pantheon of evil gods and they fought each other ever since the first thought was made. One day, disaster struck for one of the good deities was captured by the forces of evil. The victim was none other than Elska, the Goddess of Love, and the one who captured her is Sera, the Demon Goddess of Lust. Because Sera was dismissed as a serious threat compared to her fellow demon gods, she was able to move around in the background while the two pantheons fought each other. That is why all of the deities were surprised when Sera captured Elska. For countless years, Sera has prepared for this moment where she would become Queen of the world. Her domain of Love stolen by Sera, Elska could only watch in despair as the Demon Goddess used her power of Love to drown the world in Lust and how the two pantheons did not unite to stop her, instead of going into outright war until it is too late. With everything and everyone transformed into the ideal image of Sera's world, Elska could only cry as Sera transformed her into a futanari and plunged her into an endless pit of tentacles, doomed to a dark life of endless pleasure. However, even though Sera rules the world, two deities still oppose her: Renha, the God of Purity who separated his domain from the rest of her world with a white barrier, and The Dragon God, whose domain is surrounded by searing golden lava. Unable to get close to The Dragon God, Sera concentrated all of her efforts on corrupting Renha, battering his domain every day, chipping his defenses little by little with armies of demonic tentacle monsters and promises of endless pleasure.

However, what Sera didn't know is that Renha had received a spark of demonic power from the Demon God of Hate. His name forever lost to time, the demon god stabbed Renha with a shard imbued with his cold aspect of spite during when Sera was still taking over the world and they were fighting each other. Renha was lucky in that he decided to retreat to his domain in the heavens to recover from the wound when he saw Sera become empowered and started conquering everything. Sealing his domain, Renha thought and thought of a way of defeating Sera, and finally turned that shard of hate the demon god stabbed him with as a last resort. The God of Purity painfully extracted the metal shard and began burning it with his purifying flames. Feeding on the cold shard of spite, Renha's essence began to be corrupted by the demonic hate so he turned his flames against himself to burn out the corruption. Losing bits and pieces of his soul and personality and yet getting stronger for it, Renha turned from a kind god that protects the innocent into something more primal. Now obsessed with purity, Renha looked at Sera's world and saw that it was impure and thus need to be cleansed with purifying fire.

Sera was taken by surprise when Renha crashed through his own walls in a conflagration of white flame, immediately incinerating a large portion of her demonic army. Taking to the field herself, the Demon Goddess of Lust fought the Enraged Purity God for 11 days, her world being scorched to the bedrock and lustful flesh growing over it right after. On the eleventh day, both deities are shocked as the The Dragon God has tired of this spectacle and decided to join the fight. Even Elska could feel the presence of the The Dragon God from all the way down from her pleasure prison and informed her of the battle. Noticing that Sera is not paying attention to her, the Love Goddess freed herself from the pit and slowly snuck up to the three-way fight, waiting for an opportunity to take her rightful domain back. Tired from fighting each other for so long, Sera and Renha could only try to dodge The Dragon God's attacks, who was well rested compared to them. The Dragon God focused on Sera first, tired of the noise made by Sera's world and the fight between her and Renha. Unfortunately for Sera, she couldn't really handle a dragon fist to the face so she was knocked out when The Dragon God aimed for her first. Elska took the chance and ran to the unconscious Sera, intent on taking back her domain of Love. The vulnerable Demon Goddess only in his vision, Renha also rushed forward to obliterate her from reality but The Dragon God turned to fight him instead.

The reason why The Dragon God turned to fight Renha instead of finishing off Sera is that He saw Elska emerge from her hiding place. Back before Sera conquered the world, Elska was one of the few deities that The Dragon God respected and thus gave her a chance to enact her plan. With Renha distracted, Elska managed to take back her power from Sera and immediately sealed Sera into the Underworld, the domain of the Demon Pantheon and future location of the Flesh Purgatory. Without their master, Sera's world soon dissolved into formless slime, full of power but with no mind to control it. Seeing that her beloved comrades and people are gone forever, Elska simply fell onto her knees and wept at the loss.

With Renha beat into submission, The Dragon God walked up to Elska and asked her if she is just going to sit there and cry or do something about this world. The Dragon God's words knocked Elska out of her despair and became determined to make the best of this terrible situation. Standing up, Elska spread her arms wide and channeled her power, taking control of the divine slime that covered the world. As The Dragon God and Renha watched, Elska gathered all of the divine power in the world and concentrated it into one place, creating the first deity of the new world. Naming the first deity the Primordial Ooze, Elska created it for the purpose of making the rest of the deities. Though she is not as skilled in creation compared to her fellow gods and goddesses, the Goddess of Love is proficient enough to make what she intends. First, Elska has to fix the world devastated by conflict so what she did is used her memories of her old world as a base for the next three goddesses.

With her love of the earth and how it strong it is, Elska molded Gaia, Mother of the Earth, from compressing the essence of the Primordial Ooze until it is like clay. With her love of the sky and how free it is, Elska weaved Ziz, Mother of the Sky, from strands of essence drawn from the Primordial Ooze. And with her love of the sea and how beautiful it is, Elska dug a winding grove into the ground and filled it with the essence of the Primordial Ooze and thus Levia was born, Mother of the Sea. As Elska and the three new goddesses fashioned a new world out of the old world, The Dragon God watched them with an approving look while keeping his grip on Renha, who regained some semblance of sanity and is looking at the creation of a new world in confusion, not comprehending what is happening.

With his main target gone, The Dragon God punching him in the face a few times and a new world emerging from the old one was enough to give the insane God of Purity pause. The pause was enough for Renha to gather his thoughts and calm down. Seeing Elska and the three mothers hard at work convinced Renha to stay his hand for now. However, he is still obsessed with purity and is not satisfied with how the new world is turning out.

The reason for that is even though Sera is sealed in the underworld, a substantial portion of her demonic power still lingers on the surface. Elska and the three Mothers purged the demonic essence as much as they can but they didn't manage to fully purify the old world. This is why the inhabitants of the new world have a tendency towards sex, Sera's influence making her mark in their souls.

Unable to accept the traces of corruption in the new world, Renha removed himself from The Dragon God's grip, who let him since he is not so crazy anymore, and approached Elska and the three Mothers. He demanded to let him burn the new world to ashes to destroy the last traces of demonic corruption. Spending so much time and energy creating their new world, Elska and the Mothers refused to destroy the world a second time. The five argued for three days about the new world, The Dragon God falling asleep in boredom. Ironically, it was The Dragon God who gave them the solution to their problem for he woke up on the third day and wandered somewhere else. Picking a spot that he likes, he poured his power into the ground and raised a mountain so tall that it reached into the heavens and claimed it and the area around them his territory.

The Dragon God making his own domain on the world prompted another series of arguments but this time they eventually compromised with Elska and the three Mothers promising Renha to gradually purify the world and also give him a place of his own. Dissatisfied with the compromise, Renha nevertheless grudgingly accepted it anyway, knowing that he would lose against the combined might of Elska and the Mothers. So he picked out a peninsula and cleansed with purifying flames, making it pure and leaving behind a landscape of white glass. There he declared will be the entry point to his domain and retreated into his new home to recover his strength and plan out his next actions.

With The Dragon God and Renha secluded in their respective domains for now, Elska simply rested with the Mothers, creating bits and pieces of landscape features and plant life while they recovered from creating the world. Over time, the three Mothers fell in love with Elska and with the Goddess of Love still having the body of a futanari, had children with her. These children will grow up to be the new gods and goddess of the new world and will interact with the mortals in countless ways. From then on, the stage is set for the world of Futa and Tentacles and countless events will occur in the future until the end.

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Okay, It's been a while since I last posted due to school taking all of my time. Now that winter break has started I want to resume working on my setting. But first I want to make some changes since this setting is still very rough. I want it to move in a direction where it is less about Good vs Evil and more about discovering new places and new monsters and monster girls.

Anyways here's a new version of the creation story, I'm not fully satisfied with it but I can't think of a way of making it better, if you have any suggestions then pm me or post it in the thread.

A general list of facts will be posted within at least a few days.

Creation Story v2
A time long ago, when the world of futanaris and tentacles did not exist, the forces of Good and Evil waged war upon each other in the heavens, the hells, and the mortal world. Love, Justice, Purity, Lust, Wrath, Betrayal, Life, Luck, Money, Knowledge and more, all represented by the gods and goddesses that dwell in this realm, whether they work for the side of Good or Evil or pursue their own interests, they are the ones who control the fate of the world and the inhabitants that live on it. One day, Sera, the demon goddess of Lust, did something that broke the stalemate between Good and Evil and changed the world forever. She did the impossible, succeeding in taking the power of Elska, the goddess of Love. Normally, when a god or goddess is captured by their foes, the rest are usually quick to free the prisoner, whether they want to rescue him or her, or to prevent their ambitions from being realized. However, for reasons unknown, Sera managed to delay the forces of Good and her fellow rivals long enough to complete her fell ritual.

Even though she is brimming with new found power, Sera was at least smart enough to see that she was outnumbered when the deities arrived and so fled, taking Elska, now a powerless immortal, with her to her territory deep within the Underworld, the home of Evil. With one member gone, the forces of Good are now at a disadvantage and Evil is quick to take the opportunity. Within the next few years, titanic battles were waged, the mortals of the land suffering from it. During this turmoil, Sera ambushed any god or goddess that was weakened by the conflict and stole their power, throwing off any divine pursuers by any means and her home was unassailable by the time the deities realized what happened. Falling to despair, Elska went into a coma while her body is continuously violated by the Lust Goddess, a tiny spark of hope of that someday, there will be an opportunity to act sustaining her.

Soon, Sera became powerful enough to start fighting in the open and by the time the remaining deities realized the threat, they were too weak from the war to fight back. One by one, they fell, their divine power taken by the Lust Goddess, twisting their domains through the lens of Lust. In the end, only three remained, Renha, the god of Purity, The Dragon God, and Bioliva, the Goddess of Life. With their end and eternal rape approaching, the three deities got desperate and panicked. Fearing for her life and seeing two more capable gods willing to fight, Bioliva went into hiding and hoped that the other two deities would weaken Sera enough so she can finish her off. Renha, already wounded and weakened from previous conflicts decided that he would rather die than to be corrupted so with a final oath, he ambushed Sera and committed suicide in an explosion of divine energy. Surprised that a god would commit suicide since they disappear forever, Sera was caught off guard and sustained heavy wounds. Seeing this, The Dragon God took his chance and started attacking the Lust Goddess. Wounded she may be, Sera still has the stolen power of multiple deities so even though The Dragon God is one of the strongest deity to exist, he slowly lost, though inflicting even more wounds. Being hurt so much ever since the start of her conquest, Sera’s temper flared and struck down The Dragon God and prepared to add his power to hers.

In that moment, Bioliva struck with fang, tooth, and claw, tearing into the weakened Lust Goddess. Unfortunately for Sera, she was on her last legs due to the suicide attack and the fight against The Dragon God and so was defeated by Bioliva. Though she may be defeated, Sera is visibly regenerating due to the enormous power which means that Bioliva to think fast. As the demonic forces fall into chaos, Bioliva quickly grabbed the unconscious Sera and used her power to find Elska. When she arrived at the Love Goddess’ prison, she saw that Elska’s body has wasted away, years of continuous pleasure and birthing has reduced her to a cripple.

Knowing that Sera’s minions will come for Elska soon, Bioliva poured some of her power into the Love goddess to awaken and rejuvenate her. Now awake and told of the situation, Elska shed a single tear and did what she must. Mounting the now bound Lust goddess, Elska initiated a rite of mating to take back what is rightfully hers. However, Sera remains strong with stolen power so even though Elska became a goddess again, both Bioliva and the Love deity are not strong enough to fully defeat her. To solve this, Bioliva turned herself into an enormous tree, now known as Gaia’s Womb, trapping both Elska and Sera within her body. With both the divine tree and Elska sapping her strength, Sera let out a howl of anger, mad that she was so close to being ruler of the world before she was brought down. However, all is not well in the rest of the world, as Sera’s forces devolved into infighting and some sought the huge well power contained in Gaia’s Womb. Bioliva, being the Goddess of Nature and all the deadly creatures that fall under her domain, ate the foolish demons who tried to take such power. There, she transformed the demons into sexual beasts and plants that would feed on the demons. Years went by and now the world is ruled by Bioliva’s creations, the demons driven back to the Underworld. However, despite her best efforts, Bioliva couldn’t fully purify the world, Sera’s taint soaked deeply into the fabric of reality, twisting everything it touches into Sera’s ideal form, a futanari. Deciding that she has done her best, the Nature goddess formed a new body from Gaia’s Womb and enjoyed her newfound sovereignty.

But since Bioliva lived in a time of civilization, she soon felt the pang of loneliness and because she was slowly extracting power from Sera and stored them in the form of golden fruits, decided to try her hand on recreating the pantheon. The Mothers of Sky, Earth, and Sea were her first creations and though they brought some new things in this world, they were not the things Bioliva was looking for because they were still connected to her. Deciding that she needed something more primal and so created a lake surrounded by mountains, infusing it with as much purified power as much as she can. And thus the Primordial Ooze was born, and she helped Bioliva create the deities and races of today. With Elska keeping Sera in check and Bioliva taking a more passive role, the newly born deities take their sides and prepare to begin a new game of Good Vs Evil as the mortals explore this dangerous yet sexy world.

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Well, you know how I said I was going to post a list of tidbits and facts within a few days? I lied, here, have it now since my muse still wants to keep going and I have free time.

• There a few male gods that exist among the normally hermaphrodite deities: Alcohol and Celebrations, Smiting, Death and Rebirth, Savagery and Domination, and Purity.
  • However, the God of Savagery and Domination is rendered virtually dead and the God of Purity is alive but he is a twisted existence.
    Mortals and the divine alike tried to create another purity deity but they failed and the being burned a hole in the fabric of reality, letting in the Goddess from Outside.
  • The insane Purity god is now confined to a remote island surrounded by hostile weather where he burns for all eternity.
  • However, people sometimes go to that island if they want to dispose of something they cannot get rid of.
  • The God of Savagery and Domination was 'killed' in a war of Elves and Orcs, him supporting the Orcs and Goblins and their related subspecies and the elves supported by various goddesses.
  • His body is slowly being returned to the earth, a fungal swamp forming at the location, they say those who enter the swamp will become cruel and strong.
  • Before he was defeated the evil god cursed the elves to be infertile, causing the majority to switch over into worshipping the Goddess of Fertility.
  • As for the Orcs and Goblins, they were confused since the Savagery god ruled over them for most of their history. So they started trying out all sorts of things, for good or ill.
  • The elves are divided into 3 main species: The High, whose home are cities and are masters of magic; the Forest, living the wild and striving for strength and honor; and the Dark, their lives characterized by underground caverns and the pursuit of technology and entertainment.
  • In regards to demons, there is a main faction who wants to free Sera but the other groups want to do things like becoming deities of their own to causing chaos wherever they go.
  • The closest to the classical beautiful angels would be the angels of Love, who protects Gaia's Womb from hostile forces and seek a way to free their goddess.
  • All the other goddesses maneuver around each other, seeing which one will come out on top now that Bioliva has retired for the time being.
  • The mortal races are slowly meeting up with each other, adventurers becoming famous and getting rich by exploring the unknown world and taking on bounties that disturb or threaten civilization.
  • There are racial tensions though as the many races were relatively isolated from each other in the beginning and it took many decades to actually discover each other.

More will come when I feel like it.

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Well here is another entry to the bestiary, no short stories because that takes too long. If you want a short story about a peculiar creature feel free to let me know.

Bestiary: Gazerpede
"Ah...someone please help me, this bug is raping me and I can't move..."
Species: Insect
Habitat: Deep Caves and similar places
Potential: DEX: Tier 4
Diet: Fungi, Moss, Lichen, Small animals
Appearance: Growing to be as big as an average person, the insect is shaped like a typical millipede with the exception of slit eyes that glow in the dark lining the sides of the body and a bigger one taking up the majority of its head. The chitin is usually black with the eyes being dark purple though there are rare cases of ones with different colored eyes.

Behavior
These man sized insects are one of the more dangerous creatures that lives on this world. Relying on their numerous eyes to navigate and to sense prey and predators, they stalk the pitch black tunnels of their habitats, feeding on the bioluminescent fungi, moss, lichens, and whatever small beasts they can get their sights on. The reason why that these omnivorous millipedes are so dangerous lies within their eyes. The eyes of a Gazerpede are potent magical organs and are similar to the eyes of a medusa. Any living thing that can move become paralyzed if the Gazerpede sets its sight on them, unable to move but can still feel. The bug uses this to paralyze small morsels that are common in their habitat and can cast a more potent and longer lasting paralyzing spell by channeling mana through their main eye to stop threats from hurting it or to capture a mate.

Reproduction
The Gazerpede spends most of their life crawling through the network of tunnels that make up their home, eating any food that they find. However, when it is time to mate, the Gazerpede becomes way more active, seeking out mates to have sex with. Once a male Gazerpede fertilizes a female's eggs, the female seeks out a host, a futanari for example, to lay her eggs in. Once the mother has found one, the Gazerpede changes her behavior in order to ambush the futanari. Her eyes dimming to not alert her host, the Gazerpede nimbly crawls on the ceiling of the cave towards her victim. Once the insect is certain that she will definitely stun her host, the Gazerpede either drops right in front of the future host or sneak behind her and catch her attention.

Once the host is paralyzed, the Gazerpede drags her back to the insect’s nest, made earlier in a hidden and safe area. Stripping the host of clothing and equipment using her mandibles, the female extends her ovipositor and begins mating with the host while hypnotizing her to be more receptive. The Gazerpede will lay a bundle of 15-20 eggs into the womb of the futanari host. There the insect will continue hypnotizing the victim to make it lust for her nutritious fluid secreted by her ovipositor and to masturbate around the area to encourage food growth for the young ones.

This lewd activity will continue for about five days in where as the host will give birth to the Gazerpede’s children, who will then feast on the fungus grown by the futanari’s lewd cum. Once the children are strong and had left the nest, the mother Gazerpede will finally force the futanari to feed all of her cum to the insect, until she is too weak to move. Cleaning up any leftovers, the Gazerpede will continue navigating the vast tunnel networks for food, leaving the poor futanari back at the nest for some other sexual creature to find.

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

An entry a day makes the lewd stay.

Bestiary: Moaning Shadows
“W-who is fucking me?!”
Species: Spirit
Habitat: Haunted areas, dark places
Potential: INT/Tier 1
Diet: Sexual Energy
Appearance: A 2D shadow on the wall, usually resembling their appearance when they were alive.

Behavior: These spirits are the ghosts of people who died while in the state of orgasmic pleasure or unsatisfied lust. With nothing but sex on their minds, they stay at the place of their death continuously masturbating, quietly moaning as they are unable to feel the blessed release of an orgasm. Stronger shadows actively wander around their habitat and can attack victims from a distance by connecting their shadows to other ones until they reach their victim.

Feeding: The only way they will be satisfied is by feeding on a victim. When they sense a victim, they attempt to grab at their shadows, desperate to experience an orgasm. When they make contact with the victim’s shadow, their undead touch causes the victim to freeze up. There, the moaning shadow begins ravishing the victim’s shadow, relishing in the pleasure caused by such a union. And since the victim and their shadow are connected, they experience pleasure as if they are actually being fucked. From the sexual intercourse, the spirit drains energy from the victim, feeling fuller and more powerful with each thrust. Finally, the shadow orgasms, shooting ectoplasmic matter into the victim and falling into a satisfied sleep until the need to orgasm comes again. As for the victim, the ectoplasm in or on them prevents them from recovering energy, leaving them vulnerable to other monsters or hostile beings, though there are ways and items to get rid of the ectoplasm and recover energy. Unless they remove the ectoplasm, it is very likely the vicitm will perish and become a moaning shadow themselves.