What's new

Melty Blade: Chase of the Bioroid

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I found this game "Melty Blade: Chase of the Bioroid" while perusing one of the japanese download sites. Can't remember the site, but it had a Tinkle Bell drawing as their mascot and it was something like iLoad or iGame or iSomething.

Anyway, the game can be found at DL Site and Anime Sharing has a still working link through Bitshare.

More on the game as gleaned from pictures and the actual game description from the DL site english link:

It's about a group of police who are hunting lolinators (yes, that's what they call them), which are bioroids that only go after loli-types. The game looks like they took cyberpunk characteristics of Bubblegum Crisis and plopped it into a hentai game.

The graphics are old school, close to the age of Knights of Xentar, but still appeals with all the detail they've put into it.

Now, my dilemma is that it's entirely in Japanese and I can't even get out of the "records" area.

Hopefully some others look at this game and can give me a hint on where to go and how to get through this game. Regardless of the loli content, the game looks amazing and the folks from this publishing house put effort into it.

No links to anything related to this because it screams loli.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Melty Blade: Chase of the Bioroid

Judging from the premise and name, they're spoofing "Blade Runner."