What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

See, I typically hate playing support but they've offered some neat choices. Obviously I'm no mercy fan because str8 heal's just no fun, but I really like scrubbing around with Lucio. And the heal-snipes are just spectacular with Ana.
Yeah, I usually don't play supports or healers, but in case of Overwatch, I have to say that I do enjoy the role a lot. Especially with Mercy, as my resurrection ultimate turned around a game twice, and it's just so satisfying to witness (I recorded both moments), although it happens rarely. :p
Both Lucio and Ana are great supports too, but for me, they are not the ideal healer. Lucio's heal-over-time might be too little when lots of damage is dished out, and with Ana I can't help but feel my teammates are trying to evade my healing darts. -.-

So yes, I'm actually a very happy Mercy! But when I've been a healer for 20 games in a row, even I want to switch to something else and shoot things once in a while. And if it is then that my team picks everything but a healer and gives me that "you gotta grab heal now"-attitude, that's annoying...

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, so brief note here, for the handful of people it will affect. I'm going to be going on a family trip for ten days, starting on July 18. Going to be heading out to Montana in order to visit an uncle with some ongoing health problems. The route taken is expected to be through areas of extremely limited to zero Wi-Fi access, so will pretty much be out of contact for that time-frame.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Okay-doday, thanks for letting us know. Have a safe trip and a great time with your family! :)

Even though I might not be one of "the handful of people it will affect"!

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, same hope you'll make some good memories up there, and have a safe trip Shadow! We'll keep the forum nice and... warm :3
Grab the torches Stuffie, I'll get the magical girls ready!

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh geez, my bad XD. Think too tired, sorry Shadow :eek:

Thank you Stuffie! *grabs torch while distracting Shadow with magical girl*

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Haha, ShadowWolf =/= MindFlayer.
Or maybe.....maybe they are the same! Maybe all the staff members are under one single person's control, so that person wields unlimited power and authority on this forum platform!

Maybe...Maybe ShadowWolf = Mind Flayer and all the others!!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know when I'm going to start or finish, but over the next few months, I'm gonna be working on moving myself and all of my belongings to another state, and continuing my life and job search there.

This may mean a little less time online, but I'll still try to keep abreast of everything.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Wishing you the best TS, hope you find a good place to live and a well-paying job.

ASLPro3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good luck in your move and job search Toxic!

As for myself, I know it is hard to miss a person whose only been around a week or so, but I have a road rally to do this weekend (Friday-Sunday), so if anyone finds themselves suddenly annoyed IRL by a madman driving a stickered up Dodge Hellcat through Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and the U.P. well that would be me... so please be kind... I've never been able to find the brake peddle in this damn car yet! :p

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Best of luck Toxic, with the move and job search!

And eh, have fun ASL, try not to crash! Maybe use the emergency brake for some drifting ;)

ASLPro3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks!

I have yet to try drifting in this thing... I do know that one day, if I should ever happen to make enough I'd like to get my mitts on a Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 like in Initial-D...

...in the meantime, I am going to drive fast with metal and anime music pumping out the stereo speakers and try to beat everyone to the finish line in the Rally so I can get a sporty, little, spiffy trophy... I am goofy that way! :D

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Minflayer= Futa

Byzantine and Milia = Trap

Zepheral = Lesbian nympho.

Stuffie= A digimon that'll be stuffed by Toxic who like's to stuff stuffies.

Slicer = The Wolf slayer.

Pervy= Futa in a dress.

Angel boy= Futa who jerks off to futas.

Guan Yu= Someone's waifu.

Imnotapervert= A dirty pervert.

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Buncha degenerates '.'

Also my Cube's windshield is finally being replaced today. The cracked one just pissed me off.

Now if I just got someone to install the engine heater and the bigger radio...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Degenerates for life desu. Should be able to pry the entire radio out and put the bigger one in, unless it's bigger than the existing slot?

And where's Hardware and Fesh? o_o

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I don't know when I'm going to start or finish, but over the next few months, I'm gonna be working on moving myself and all of my belongings to another state, and continuing my life and job search there.

This may mean a little less time online, but I'll still try to keep abreast of everything.
Good luck out there; I would stay away from the North East though; it seems to be in chaos.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

If it was just taking the old radio out and putting the new in, I would have done it by now as I have removed the center console myself. It's the explosion of wires behind there that keeps me out.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Degenerates for life desu. Should be able to pry the entire radio out and put the bigger one in, unless it's bigger than the existing slot?

And where's Hardware and Fesh? o_o
The perverts are too much to have a full list.