What's new

ACT [ MenacoWare ] [ めなこうぇあ ] Hamiyu No Mikosyugyo / 羽美遊の巫女修行 (RE186048) (RJ186048)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 羽美遊の巫女修行 (ACT game) (same creator of Sword of Resistance)

Hate to be that guy, but after replacing the file I get 'chunks' missing in both the gallery and the main game. Am I missing something?
Not sure what are the chunks you are referring to, but a screenshot would help.
Anyways make sure you are not using the globalgamemanagers.zip from the first page of the thread, use only the new sharedassets3 from the mega link.

OP
O

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Full version is on AS, grab while it's still hot!

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full version is on AS, grab while it's still hot!
Someone on the first page is accepting pms for a link though.

Although, nice to know, means he can direct them there now.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

before beat 3rd boss and talk with the priestess the game turns on black screen and i hear "sex sounds"? but the game gets stuck in there, someone knows how to fix it? TY

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure what are the chunks you are referring to, but a screenshot would help.
Anyways make sure you are not using the globalgamemanagers.zip from the first page of the thread, use only the new sharedassets3 from the mega link.

As soon as I copy the original sharedassets3 back, it works perfectly fine again (with the mosaics still there, of course).

It seems that this seemed to work for everyone else in this thread though, so have I just offended the god of smut or something?

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As soon as I copy the original sharedassets3 back, it works perfectly fine again (with the mosaics still there, of course).

It seems that this seemed to work for everyone else in this thread though, so have I just offended the god of smut or something?
Maybe it is caused by Windows 10, don't know how to fix it but I tried something:
https://mega.nz/#!Fp0HDD6Q!dCnX8Y5o2xya1H6XMzC4Gu64wyard7-ZxUAuaAPC8yY

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe it is caused by Windows 10, don't know how to fix it but I tried something:
https://mega.nz/#!Fp0HDD6Q!dCnX8Y5o2xya1H6XMzC4Gu64wyard7-ZxUAuaAPC8yY
No dice, I'm afraid. Oh well, at least it was attempted.

OP
O

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It seems a English patch is under development.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up, the English version was released today.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh I never knew there was an alternate costume. Barely found out from the English DLsite page. I just stopped at the final boss since I already had all the gallery scenes. It doesn't seem like the "unlock all" option in the menu unlocks this costume.

Looks like you just have to beat the last boss and you may or may not need to also gather all the coins. Doesn't really do that much for h-content though, pretty much only changes her stocking color to black with some blue lines.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh I never knew there was an alternate costume. Barely found out from the English DLsite page. I just stopped at the final boss since I already had all the gallery scenes. It doesn't seem like the "unlock all" option in the menu unlocks this costume.

Looks like you just have to beat the last boss and you may or may not need to also gather all the coins. Doesn't really do that much for h-content though, pretty much only changes her stocking color to black with some blue lines.
If I remember it correctly, I think it's supposed to be a sort of glass cannon costume. It reduces your health, but it increases your attack power, I believe. I had most of the life up upgrades, and when I had the costume on, instead of having 7 hearts, I was down to 4 again, I think.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

If I remember it correctly, I think it's supposed to be a sort of glass cannon costume. It reduces your health, but it increases your attack power, I believe. I had most of the life up upgrades, and when I had the costume on, instead of having 7 hearts, I was down to 4 again, I think.
Correct.

Game clear save with all coins and secondary costume, missing 2 upgrades and cleared only on normal.
Oh and of course the CG unlocked.

Attachments

yukinojo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

really enjoyed SoR from this creator, hope this one is just as fun.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have to say this is one of the most annoying frustrating games I have played. From a gameplay perspective the jump is so inconsistant and Id fall to my death or land in spikes etc all the time. sometimes she jumps long and high sometimes its like she cant jump at all and just barely goes up and falls down. I dont get it.. I dont see an indicator anywhere or a stamina bar. I try waiting sometimes and she still baby jumps.

Appreciate the save data and uncensored patch though, you guys rock.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have to say this is one of the most annoying frustrating games I have played. From a gameplay perspective the jump is so inconsistant and Id fall to my death or land in spikes etc all the time. sometimes she jumps long and high sometimes its like she cant jump at all and just barely goes up and falls down. I dont get it.. I dont see an indicator anywhere or a stamina bar. I try waiting sometimes and she still baby jumps.
Some of the jumps are annoying to make but I'm pretty sure it uses standard jumping mechanics. She does a short hop if the jump key is tapped and a regular jump if it's held, I think that might be your problem?

OP
O

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have no problem with the jump too, maybe some other programs interfere with your keyboard, for example UniKey?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Combat was decent and the details for the CGI were good, but I wasn't really into them for some reason. They lacked something.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the uncensor doesn't seem to work with the english version or updated versions. On my old version the uncensor seems to work fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.