What's new

ADV Loli Mentaisan Defence

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A tower defense game from the makers of Elementar.

Japanese name: めんたいさんでぃふぇんすっ

You build towers with your available MP to protect our cute little protagonist from the hordes of tentacles and slimes coming for her precious places <3 You have at your arsenal:
-Fire towers. Decent damage and range. Attacks in only 4 directions.
-Ice towers. Rapid shots that slow the enemy. Low damage.
-Lightning towers. Less damage and range than fire towers, but not limited in directions like them.
-Earth towers (the green ones). Huge damage but very slow rate of fire. Range only limited to enemies that step on them.
-Walls. Self-explanatory. Barriers that stop enemies from passing them. Use several to create paths that you can easily defend. Lower levels can be bypassed by some enemies.
-Magic drain (the concentric circles). Increases MP gain if enemies are killed on these.

It's a very challenging game that needs you to use the walls to construct the most easily defendable paths. The magic drain circles are essential at later levels. If you get stuck, stick the Japanese name into youtube for a demo on how someone got a perfect score - it's a work of art!

H is limited to stillframes and background images, but imo they're all quite high quality and she is very cute in all of them <3
I think there are 10 in the current version, but I haven't figured out how to get them all yet.

Loli MC so links. But stick the Japanese name into google and you should find it!

Last edited by a moderator:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Mentaisan Defence

Password is "ryona", probably shoulda mentioned that since the dev likes to hide the password.

Pretty interesting that you get to set up the walls yourself. Though once the monsters can bypass them, it seems kinda silly.

You can only upgrade walls after a wave, that's what was causing issues. If you don't know you're about to reach a level where enemies can bypass your walls, you're screwed. Walls are also pretty expensive to upgrade, so you can't get crazy with them. There seems to be a lot of trial and error needed here, I doubt the text even warns about some of the stuff they throw at you.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You get the CGs by winning while taking no health damage (cool victory screen) or losing at a certain wave (losing at wave 10 means you get the boss CG). You get nothing for losing on waves 1 and 2 and it appears your death must be from a non-regular enemy.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The other cgs you get from only allowing enemies through one "hole" only, couldn't figure it out at first, had to go to the comments section of their blog post with machine translate.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You get the CGs by winning while taking no health damage (cool victory screen) or losing at a certain wave (losing at wave 10 means you get the boss CG). You get nothing for losing on waves 1 and 2 and it appears your death must be from a non-regular enemy.
that's the old version, if I am not mistaken, new version switched up how cgs are acquired

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

that's the old version, if I am not mistaken, new version switched up how cgs are acquired
I'm playing 2.2? There's a later version? :eek:

Either way, the game saves in your registry. I've attached a reg file in txt format. Just rename it to reg and you should have all Cg unlocked.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
qwerpoiu80

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm playing 2.2? There's a later version? :eek:

Either way, the game saves in your registry. I've attached a reg file in txt format. Just rename it to reg and you should have all Cg unlocked.
Ohh, where exactly is this file saved? I can't seem to locate it.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ohh, where exactly is this file saved? I can't seem to locate it.
The game saves to your computer registry. You file you downloaded should be have the .txt changed to .reg

Activate cmd.exe (press windows key + R)

Then type "regedit" into the window that pops up (the window should have the title "run")

The registry editor should pop up, press Ctrl+F to bring up the search function and search "Mentaisan". You should find the save location in the registry easy.

Or if its too much trouble. Just download the .zip, unzip and run the reg file. :)

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
qwerpoiu80

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game saves to your computer registry. You file you downloaded should be have the .txt changed to .reg

Then type "regedit" into the window that pops up (the window should have the title "run")

The registry editor should pop up, press Ctrl+F to bring up the search function and search "Mentaisan". You should find the save location in the registry easy.

Or if its too much trouble. Just download the .zip, unzip and run the reg file. :)
Thanks man, +rep! :D

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried running the reg but it didn't do anything. Maybe it installed it in a wrong folder?
I also tried manually looking for the save file but no luck lol

Nvm. I found the way to unlock the gallery by manually changing all values to 1

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I tried running the reg but it didn't do anything. Maybe it installed it in a wrong folder?
I also tried manually looking for the save file but no luck lol
Well if the regfile didn't work then you'll have to manually edit the registry yourself. Make sure you've run the game at least once and then start up regedit and search for mentaisan

For reference my registry was saved in:
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2397165058-3710456479-2362306095-1002\SOFTWARE\ZNZN\MentaisanDefense

So search for mentaisandefense or ZNZN. You can get whatever CG you want by simply editing in 1 in the data value where there was a zero. Make sure to read the registry names carefully as some are settings for fullscreen, default monitor and non CG related things.

Shame the reg didn't work. :(

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bumping this thread, there's been some recent updates:
- A second level with different enemies and ending CGs
- Towers/tiles can now be upgraded up to 2 times

dang. That second level is seriously hard...

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bumping this thread, there's been some recent updates:
- A second level with different enemies and ending CGs
- Towers/tiles can now be upgraded up to 2 times

dang. That second level is seriously hard...
I have not spotted any new updates past 2.2. My reg save file should cover stage 2.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

V3.0 of this came out on author's blog

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

v3.0 save

The boss has a possession CG. That is cool.

Attachments

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone got any tips for how to do well? As the first post says there's a nice youtube video of someone perfecting stage one on regular, but I haven't seen one for stage 3...

ghost3000

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
pls can some one give me the link to download the game i cant download from the web site :(