What's new

[Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~ (RJ202855)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~

"NoMethodError Undefined method unlock for nil:NilClass"

Save not working =(
Huh, I guess how I forced the save to work end up breaking the game for others.

In that case, just start a new game with the girls you want. Replace the actors file in your data folder, it'll give everyone 9999 Max SP and 1 Max HP. As for clothes destruction, you'll just have to get lucky with the chests I guess. Make sure you keep a backup of the old actor file in case you want to play the game normally again.

Attachments

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ty a lot

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im glad to see you guys are still about and eager for this game. Always played Meph's games and have been eagerly anticipating this.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

At the danger of sounding like a dick, I'm genuinely curious what the appeal of his work is. The artwork is obviously pretty shoddy, is it the system that makes up for it?
I'd just try the demo if the download wasn't giving me trouble right now.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

At the danger of sounding like a dick, I'm genuinely curious what the appeal of his work is. The artwork is obviously pretty shoddy, is it the system that makes up for it?
Mostly the system yes, while some say the art has a strange appeal to it, to each their own, I like the non standard system.

Side note, I'm guessing some time has past in the lore in games, the purple haired girl is definitely packing something on the chest she didn't before.

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Given I've been supporting this guy and learning a lot of the tricks of the trade from his stuff, I've got to say his custom systems for everything is a major draw towards his stuff. While his artwork leaves a lot to be desired, he also keeps everything fresh and varied. This demo's not a great example, but check out his Pixiv for what I mean, or his older games as there's a TON of different poses, expressions, cum and effect layers, he really goes all out to make these ordeals as highly unique as possible.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, it's one of those "don't judge a book by it's cover". Just like with NTRPG for me, they seem to be bad just by appearance alone but hold so much entertainment value when you get into it, truly a rare thing to behold nowadays.

arma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love this game!

But I don't understand the systems.

How do I save?

What are the green, blue and yellow bars that fill up?

How do I use the special abilities of the characters after the second one?

What are the stats at level up?

Any help would be appreciated.

I plan to buy this when it is out.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Love this game!

But I don't understand the systems.

How do I save?

What are the green, blue and yellow bars that fill up?

How do I use the special abilities of the characters after the second one?

What are the stats at level up?

Any help would be appreciated.

I plan to buy this when it is out.
You can't save in this demo

Green is your 'Special' bar, it's used to dodge attacks for the most part ( but I don't think that works in the demo? ) Blue and Yellow are Water and Food respectively. They effect your card pulls, lower bars = worse cards if I recall this system.

The Special attacks past the second for each person is locked ATM, and can't be used, due towards being a demo.

...all the stats? Mostly HP (health before being raped), SP (your 'rape health' more or less), and then the normal fair for RPG stats (Attack, defense, agility, luck).

Keiga

Reputation score

does anyone have an actors.zip which includes the girl with pink hair ?

tried to do it manually but i failed and cheat engine doesn't work on my pc for some reason.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man... i cannot figure out how to get a file like this to run without problems...
everytime i try to open it. it says RGSS has stopped working. Whats a solution around this problem so i can actually play this guys demos?
Every time? Then it's mostly likely you don't have the Japanese RPGMaker XP runtimes installed. Or the right version. It requires Version 1.03.

So...
The link given on DLSite is invalid. Famitsu doesn't supply the file anymore.
Go here:
Scroll down the end of the page and click the obvious button.

N.B. Just in case you don't (and it's highly likely you've already done this), set your administrative language mode to Japanese prior to installing the files.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Reads latest blog posts :eek:

FFS, why can't Japanese do daily backups... 1.5 months work lost.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Reads latest blog posts :eek:

FFS, why can't Japanese do daily backups... 1.5 months work lost.

Ouch

Also I am a bit surprised myself too, why people working on something that is financially important isn't backed up.

Hell, I keep a backup of my hentai and games on two different drives o_O

Although I've started to just use one SSD drive as storage for some things as a backup. Considering SSD's tend to last forever (for consumers).

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ouch

Also I am a bit surprised myself too, why people working on something that is financially important isn't backed up.

Hell, I keep a backup of my hentai and games on two different drives o_O

Although I've started to just use one SSD drive as storage for some things as a backup. Considering SSD's tend to last forever (for consumers).
IF my understanding is correct, it was like this.

Main PC broke, he recover whatever files is still usable and copy it to DVD and move it to an older PC, then he throw away said DVD.
And now that older PC broke.

He's going to bring it to technician to see if the files can be recovered.
If he can recover the older PC, work can resume.
Though if only the Main PC could be recovered, that's 1.5 month of work lost.

If both can't be recovered, the only thing he has would be the rough drafts on paper...

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
His blog was updated on November I think, more new pictures and just an update, seems things are going along well.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys,

Decided to mess around with the code of the demo because the system is pretty interesting.

I made a mod that changed the pace of the sex animations to make them last allot longer, reduce how often the sex speed changed and added occasional position changes for the "Normal", "Violent" and "Evil kiss" enemies.
This breaks the balance of the game so I greatly increased the SP of the characters to compensate for the longer animations.

To install: just extract the zip and drop the Actors.rxdata and CommonEvents.rxdata files into the data folder.

Disclaimer:
I take no credit for the work of the original author.
There is a good chance I broke something while meddling with the code so please do not contact the author about bugs if you are using this mod.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys,

Decided to mess around with the code of the demo because the system is pretty interesting.

I made a mod that changed the pace of the sex animations to make them last allot longer, reduce how often the sex speed changed and added occasional position changes for the "Normal", "Violent" and "Evil kiss" enemies.
This breaks the balance of the game so I greatly increased the SP of the characters to compensate for the longer animations.

To install: just extract the zip and drop the Actors.rxdata and CommonEvents.rxdata files into the data folder.

Disclaimer:
I take no credit for the work of the original author.
There is a good chance I broke something while meddling with the code so please do not contact the author about bugs if you are using this mod.
I like it, could be a little anoying when the girl in question likes it so much and cums every second during 3 min hahaha but its quite awesome, good work man

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bit of an update on the blog: I cannot speak Japanese very well so this may not be accurate but it's the best I can make out:
  • It is taking them about 3 times as long to make this game than the previous games in the series because of the animation and art style.
  • Items and equipment are randomized around the map
  • They have made it easier to leave exploration mode in this game than the previous versions.
  • Clouds with question marks on them will appear: these could result in items, passage ways or a battle.
  • Several types of enemies will have different attack methods.
  • Reduced how often sexual harassment happens in comparison to the trial version?
  • Probability of sexual harassment attacks is greatly increased in “Sorry rooms”. (I’m guessing if the party gets captured)
  • The over world part of the game is basically the same as the previous installment in the series. You can send members to discover new areas, trigger events etc. Characters who have acted will not be able to act again until they have slept.
  • An Exception to the above rule: if you trigger an erotic event (marked with a heart) this will not use up the character’s action so they will still be able to act.
  • Some erotic events will have multiple day progression.
  • You can find ingredients to cook, but if you do not use them they may rot. Cooked food does not go bad.
  • You will have the choice to avoid erotic events or commit to them. Girls who are raped unwillingly accumulate “dirty heart” which can affect something in the second half of the story.
  • There will be a gallery mode to view animations. They are designing the controls for this be operated “with one hand”.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So itried the demo could someone please tell me how to attack at all or run away from battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.