What's new

ADV [Metamorphose] 魔女裁判試遊版/Witch Trials (RJ303351)

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Story: TBA

Game Rules:
This game is essentially a turn based card game.
As a player. you will summon cards each turn in 5 different avaliable slots to try and defeat the opponent magical girl. Newly summoned cards won't be able to attack but will have to wait one turn. To attack, simply click on your summoned card.
The aim of the game is to fill the enemy pleasure bar. As it increases, the magical girl will cum and lose part of her strenght. Whenever her strenght reaches 0, you win.

The Magical girl has four targettable body parts, genital (V attack), chest (B attack), ass (A attack), clitoris (C attack). In addition, sensitivity is set for each part, and the cards will display which body area you are able to attack with each of them.
Attack order is one of the very important factors in this game. By being conscious of your attack order, "combo" may occur, or "combo attacks" may occur on cards whose level is raised.

Combo is generated by attacking the same part continuously. The attack after 2 combo is a combo bonus and the attack power increases to "× 1.2", "× 1.4", "× 1.6", .... There is also a positive factor that attacks by combo attacks tend to increase the sensitivity of the magical girls.
A card that attacked the Magical Girl many times will have a star mark at the bottom of it. There is a possibility that "combo attack" may occur on the card with this star mark.

The combination attack is an attack by two cards and the attack power is also two cards worth. Combat attacks only occur with cards before and after the order of attack.

Edit deck:

Players can edit the card deck from the deck editing screen.
Although there is not much flexibility with the current cards, the author will gradually expand the range of editing as he plan to increase the number of rape cards in the future.

Link:

Author Twitter:

Last edited by a moderator:

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank for this topic I currently think for support.
Also may wait for more card update that will take my desire.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Is there a public demo? I can't find any download links, if there are any...

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There's been a free 0.2 demo on Ci-En for a while now. I can't reall make heads nor tails of it.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy warranted necro batman, I forgot about this game. Also, considering the fact that 0.2 was released this year, and I asked over a year ago in 2019...

There probably WASNT a demo when I asked, haha

Reputation score
This game now has a DLSite link:

A prospective release date: Early January

And a legit trial. I haven't played the old trial in a million years or so, so I can't remember how much was in it, but I imagine since it was called an Alpha and this is the official trial that it's probably a bit more fleshed out now. That being said, the trial doesn't offer a whole lot, other than a bunch of "that would be cool if I was allowed to play that far."

You get to try out the first two (of apparently 3) game modes, though you don't get to finish either. You get cut off about 2/3 of the way through the first mode and 1/3 of the way through the second mode.

I'll probably give it a shot in January, but the trial isn't really much. It's enough to say that the full game MIGHT be interesting, but that's about as much as I can say.

Reputation score
And after a bit of a delay the final game has been shipped, just waiting for DLSite approval and it'll be live. I expect it'll be out in the next few days, probably end of this week by the latest.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Moved to Hentai Games

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ugh. Trying to get the "make her climax" in the first game mode is ridiculously difficult. She's capped to 60/100 lust in round 1 and 2, so it's all on round 3, during which she either attacks, does a 2 turn charge attack all, or a 1 turn charge heal 10 lust. The problem is, she is immune to most lust attacks, unless she is currently charging. The problem is, she attacks at the start of the turn, after which the charge has worn off and she's practically immune to lust again. So if she does the heal, you've really got no actual chance to damage her lust. If she just decides to heal a few times in a row there's nothing you can do. The only way you might be able to beat her is with a burst of lust damage during the two turn charge, but that means having exactly the right cards out, and having them all charged up ready to go. And you have to fight through round one and two every time to even get an attempt!

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any tips on how to get an S in the witch trial? (as well as any for the Hell Witch section)

I know you can combo the cards and such, and I'm guessing that what she is thinking is her current weakness (guessing) I still can't get above 300 points (D rank).

I haven't tried the Hell Witch section, but I imagine if I'm having trouble with the 2nd part the 3rd part will probably do the same.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Any tips on how to get an S in the witch trial? (as well as any for the Hell Witch section)

I know you can combo the cards and such, and I'm guessing that what she is thinking is her current weakness (guessing) I still can't get above 300 points (D rank).

I haven't tried the Hell Witch section, but I imagine if I'm having trouble with the 2nd part the 3rd part will probably do the same.
*looks left. looks right*
use cheat engine for infinite energy, baby.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hell Witch is just an epilogue, no real gameplay - it just carries forwards the states you give her in the other section.

Yeah, I gave up and used Cheat Engine too. It seems you'd want to prioritise making the cards that give energy and do extra damage if you want to do it properly, though - start by getting the ball card that gives 6 extra energy, then the aphrodisiac and crest for more damage, then work towards the climax leaks magic card and high class aphrodisiac.

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
~Tips and tricks~

Spirit / Energy: higher number = harder to raise Lust, will be reduced by around 50 when Climax is reached.
Lust / Excitement: Climaxes when this hits 100.

Status effects and how to get them can be viewed by clicking the top right menu button, then pick the 3rd option.

We can use summoned / active cards to craft ingredients which in turn can be further crafted into various Tools (This will reduce card HP).
Active cards used in crafting cannot be used for attack phase on the same round.
Some Tools have to be unlocked via Achievements before they can be crafted.

Useful Strategies:
- TOP PRIORITY ~ Craft the Gag and keep at least 1 in the standby pool, you want this to be active almost all the time ( it cuts Spirit / Energy gain by half ).
- Combo of 3 or more of the same type of attack will increase her sensitivity to that particular type.
- Look at her desire ( thought bubble at the top ) and focus on picking the relevant cards.
- Prioritize crafting items and raising her masochism, which will generate card points when she climaxes ~ Illusion demon stone (purple sphere) & Climax Energy Release.
- Put Cards with high attack value in the left slots, because crafting items usually prioritize cards to the right.
- Status Effects generate more points.
- Can end the game forcefully after 30 rounds, but try to finish with at least 10% more points than needed because the game apparently deducts some points in the high score section ( but achievements will still count the points we have when we click on the button.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Easy game once players get the hang of it.

1st phase: I didn't have a problem getting the climax win on my first try. This is possible on the standard deck, just need to pay attention to what she's doing and take advantage of the chants to break her shield and smash her when she's vulnerable. Third phase is a joke; she chants so often that sexual harassment is guaranteed to succeed and she won't counterattack like she usually does. The bind command is more useful in the third phase if players get tired of seeing her repeatedly chant to heal herself, otherwise it's not necessary in the second phase when it's first available since she's still weak and players can always step in and take damage personally if the cards need a break.

2nd phase: This is where the deck configuration matters. Weak monsters with high HP don't cut it for long, so players should go big with the high damage high cost units. The early phase is tough because of the lack of recovery modifiers; craft the +6 bonus recovery stone ASAP and then go for the torture gear (wooden horse and rope) to increase the masochism. Once she's got 120 masochism, the rope can still be crafted because it's high damage and useful to keep around since added masochism adds bonus modifiers during the recovery calculation.

By rank B latest players should have the +6 stone and masochism at 120, after that it's a simple matter of crafting the other permanent status debuff cards once and stacking up the points. I don't bother with the ball gag; I don't care if she's regenerating +20 willpower a turn when I can overkill her ecstasy gauge in 1 turn with the right cards. The card costing a green cube isn't really worth it since it's used to increase the chance of an ejaculation orgasm (+8 bonus to recovery) and doesn't persist.

Third phase uses her negative modifiers when the game was ended in a variety of sexual situations. If you can't read, just fast-forward to the end to get the achievement. Players who are patient enough when she's hit S-rank on the second mode can eventually pile on all of the status debuffs, including the more mundane ones like body part sensitivity with enough turns.

Finishing with S-rank on the second phase once unlocks all of the prior achievements for C, B ranks etc. Another achievement requires crafting all of the ingredients at least once, easy to do once players have a solid mana recovery base and a balanced deck combination. The bonus cards are either improvements to existing ones (succubus mark, stronger aphrodisiac) or high cost high damage cards with lower critical attack chance than their default peers. The tentacle clothes work like an improved version of the wooden horse and the rope, so it's not a permanent debuff but worth crafting at least once to see how it works in practice.